[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@Peace, nobody deserves to go through such hardship to learn lessons in their life, to have reality check. At least, that's my belief. The plot needs to stop dramatizing stuff.
In lakorn it is called karma. What you give, you get back. I believe what she will be facing is not going to be harsh. It is going to be difficult though. Some lessons will be learned. Pim is a one tough girl and she probably requires tough lesson to soften her. Don'tworry she will be able to embrace everything and sooner or later that arrogant swan will turn into one elegant heart warming swan. I too don't want to see her being bullied bcoz I love Kim, but hey, she has us to cry together with her. It is all for the good.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
That's good because it's mean that he can endures her attitude and he really love her dearly not base only on her beauty!
Just like what's mentioned in the OST.
"Will there be anyone that will tolerate everything of me?
And is ready to love me even though I have nothing"
There is. It's Ramet. ...and that hotelier boy. Hehehe...

I think that's what would happen. Remember he really hates dishonest persons; Kim is turning into one. Then Ramet would live in his own world, seeing Kim in his own way until he opens his heart and listen to Kim's change of nature.
I do hope Ramet is not like that. Though he doesn't like dishonesty... but hoping that Pim is an exceptional. He still loves and adores her but he will hide it for the sake of wanting to "school" Pim.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
:lol: that too i like that tey didn't make pim lose her character straight away they kept her charcater and realnes
Right? I like that she doesn't immediately change. She is still a diva. ...and it's not easy to get rid of old habit. It requires time and some tough love. I love this lakorn because it is realistic in this part.

Aww, so sweet!!! He told her that his mum will love her. I think she falls for Ramet so hard too!
Yessss~~~~ (sad tone here) cause she is falling for him but she is still cautious and confuse. To fall or not to fall - tough question.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwwwwwwww he wanted her to be part of his life now she looks like his fiance :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whyyy another week to wait is it just me or i feel this episode go so fast i want moooreee
today episode's highlight "the prince and the swan falling in love" :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Yes we have come to a point where we are crazy for Mondays and Tuesdays and hate the other days. Even Saturdays and Sundays are borthersome.

@Peace which Pim's outfit today do u like the most?
Though you ask "peace", I still want to answer this question. Hehehe... My favourite so far is the one she is wearing at the Chiang Rai market where Ramet suggested the "meeting my mom".

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
IMG_2601.PNG
I hope they will get a better rating :(
^^ they deserved it !!!
I finished till ep 2 ^^ waiting for sub for ep 3!
I really like the plot , it's calm romantic !
I feel so much lighter after watching this ( KC was so strong ) and I feel better now!!
I hope people will appreciate the lakorn like me !!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is waaaayyyy better after sub. Thank you so much to our dedicated subbers, timers, uploaders and the whole team. You have made many people happy. Thank you so much! Wish you all the joy in life.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is dumb and her ego stop her from admitting her wrong she think she always need to look perfect while she don't even know how mediocre her thinking is that's the probelm that with the hardship will be fixed she will learn you can't look perfect all the time yuo can't be satisfied all the time you can get what you want all the time , there is time where you have to admit your wrong you have to accept you can't have what you want you have to work harder to get what you want and for that you need to learn how to deal in more civilized way with people and realize that she is not living in this world alone and this world doesn't turn around her need and her

and again that so high self confident :lol: when i remember her face when she knew her dumb mistake , and she has a habit of shaking her hair as sign of a power and that everything is going as she want

i just really laugh everytime she talk with so much confident in her brain while we viewer know how dumb she is :facepalm: :pancarta: she don't even leave a tiny space of doubt in herself or her thought she straight away go with anything her mind give her

twister02

M♥K
I am loving this lakorn already. Pim maybe spoiled and selfish but she is not a wicked witch. She takes care of people she loves and is protective of them. Example is when she gave the servants at her old house money for them to begin a new life. She could've given them nothing, but she chose to give more than she could've afforded considering the life changing experience she encountered. Also, I find it so cute that Ramet is already in love with her regardless of her bitchy attitude. Can't wait to see more of how their love story will develop.

On another note, Kim's body is on point! In my opinion, she has the Thai version of Beyonce's body. Very sexy. And her outfits in this lakorn are so beautiful.
I'm so agree with you. Pim is bitchy to people she don't like but she's caring and sweet to those people who take good care of her (her Dad, servants, her model friends and even to her ex boyfie Paul)

Now, for Ramet, gosh this guy.. so flirty..everytime he talks to Pim, I end up smiling because it's too cheesy! :risas3: This guy is too good to be true. Honestly, if someone from real life comes like this guy, I would totally be in seventh heaven. :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here the fun begin :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

for some people it may look like is a meaningless thing what she is doing but this actually show and give more clear image of how limited her mind like seriously girl can't you even remember the face of the man you need to trap for 5 M money you even need your phone to check it :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol:

and to make even more laugh cracking the real ramet is passing in front of her eyes aiming directly with his eyes on her :risas3:

i can't stop laughing at this situation :risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta: :lol: no comment

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i seriously was laughing outloud like ommgg this scene is suuupppeeerr entertaining
"on my head"

HER FACE
like "but isn't the other one is my victim"

she keep trying saving her face :lol: :lol: girl just accept it you are dumb in things like this

she is like "omg he is really the real ramet" and him is like "yup it's me" this scene is epic

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yes we have come to a point where we are crazy for Mondays and Tuesdays and hate the other days. Even Saturdays and Sundays are borthersome.

Though you ask "peace", I still want to answer this question. Hehehe... My favourite so far is the one she is wearing at the Chiang Rai market where Ramet suggested the "meeting my mom".
Thank you for answering! Has ha I only ask @Peace because during that time there is only peace here! I love all of her outfits, I want to have them all!!!:love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
honey it's because your mind is too simple and superficial you need to learn how to look beyond the appearance and the superficial things to judge correctly

now she strat to recall everything and realize that her mission is much easier than she thought

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thank you for answering! Has ha I only ask @Peace because during that time there is only peace here! I love all of her outfits, I want to have them all!!!:love:
:)... it's funny to see both of you girls spazzing together. I would love to join. But I promised myself to enjoy Kim's lakorn without any spoilers. Since I don't understand Thai and I know how dedicated @"peace" is at sharing all things about BH, I will only read this thread after the episodes are subbed. I want to enjoy BH to the fullest. ...and so far, I have!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
:)... it's funny to see both of you girls spazzing together. I would love to join. But I promised myself to enjoy Kim's lakorn without any spoilers. Since I don't understand Thai and I know how dedicated @"peace" is at sharing all things about BH, I will only read this thread after the episodes are subbed. I want to enjoy BH to the fullest. ...and so far, I have!
Thats the good thing, has ha sorry for leaking some spoilers. In fact I don't understand Thai either. I'm just trying to learn by watching it raw and my native language somehow sound similar in some words, phrases. I'm glad more people enjoy BH as much as I and @Peace do. I didn't spazz in this forum a lot, but I only do when Kim's Lakorn is airing. I love this girl so much and now I fell in love with JJ too!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when she asked him what are you doing here i was :facepalm: girl doesn't it suppose to be good that he is on your face all the time and you ask him what he doing there ? :lol: and him with no hesitation like he putted the full speed and decide to use all the charm he has and straight hit on her "you went for too long" huuu huuu she can't be with you every minute man :D ramet lose control of himself when he is around her he want just her to feel that he is interested onher so he take every opportunity to express his admiration ,
and pim you may not fall now but let's see why you will fall

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thats the good thing, has ha sorry for leaking some spoilers. In fact I don't understand Thai either. I'm just trying to learn by watching it raw and my native language somehow sound similar in some words, phrases. I'm glad more people enjoy BH as much as I and @Peace do. I didn't spazz in this forum a lot, but I only do when Kim's Lakorn is airing. I love this girl so much and now I fell in love with JJ too!!!!
OMG. We are the same!!! I like Kim so much that it's weird. I usually don't fall for female celebrities. Kim is my first female celebrity crush! There's just something about her that I myself don't know why that makes me attracted to her. She is beautiful in her own way. I just love this girl! Don't get me wrong... I am straight. Hahaha. I love Kim more than JJ. Weird. I love Kim more than Mark. Weird.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Pim is one strong minded girl. Remember when she slapped that Sia? Epic! In their first encounter and she boldly slapped him. Wonder if she has handbag with her at that moment... will she pull a handbag smashing move like Piak in KC? She might.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
OMG. We are the same!!! I like Kim so much that it's weird. I usually don't fall for female celebrities. Kim is my first female celebrity crush! There's just something about her that I myself don't know why that makes me attracted to her. She is beautiful in her own way. I just love this girl! Don't get me wrong... I am straight. Hahaha. I love Kim more than JJ. Weird. I love Kim more than Mark. Weird.
Has ha we are indeed the same because I never fall for any celebrity before! I don't know why, but I found her very special and I have finished watching all of her Lakorn even the one with Smart;). Now I just wish her to graduate soon and she accept more than one Lakorn a year. Most importantly I hope some good productions give her opportunity to get good script and storyline.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I don't know if it's just me, but I find the waitress (Kanda) is so rude! Maybe the way this actress deliver her line or what but she seem rude toward Pim from the beginning. Even Pim walk pass them when they ask for signature, she doesn't have the right to say that Pim is arrogant. Maybe Pim is in a hurry? Maybe Pim is mad? But I feel like she is so rude. Her attitude toward Pim when she ask to warm the soup is not perfect either. I know Kanda mad at pim, but during her working time, she shouldn't give any customer that kind of face and stare either. She should be professional. Anyway, I never know this actress before, but it seem like she is quiet famous because I see a lot of people tag her in BH ig. Does she plays any Lakorn before?