[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Even though this is the 3rd remark, I feel like the theme of this Lakorn is all new. I watch the 2nd version many times because it was a few of my favorite drama from ch7, but I have to admit that the director make lots of change with Pim and Ramet characters and I like it.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Maybe they want to focus on certain person and avoid ads in the background! I'm not sure, but I just read the news somewhere which stated that Korean drama blur the background to make audiences focus on the main cast while Thai drama seem to show it all clear. Maybe they adopt Korean style? I kind of like it though.
Hehe that's what I'm thinking, I just think I'm too used to the old ways.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is still funny for me how everyone always need to remind her of the things she did

and i loovvvee how in love he is with her like a true man her demand are order for him he want to please her in every demand he treat her like a true princess no objection she is his exception

this is why he is ok with her complain and nag for him too he see it normal for her to ask for the best they are really soo suitable that what love is about understanding and accepting the one we love with their qualities and defaults aww sad a strong wind will hit this fresh new man and woman falling in love i really can't wait to see how ramet will deal with this big feeling inside him will he keep making her and exception even in the betraying situation
PS her face in the end she was for sure pleased by his respond

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
arrghhh i just really love how he keep refreshing her memory and keep pointing to her this moment they had :lol: it's so cute he try to open the door

of course you don't recall pim you give attention to no one outside of your world only the people that live in your world

awww her face changed for the mention of her dad , but seriously i'm just loving this dinner they are having a smooth conversation and how they get to know each other more it just how a real relationship start, the exchange of the conversation the exchange of stares so natural so good :icon12:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly, I understand how everyone hates her. She's so stubborn and rude, I would hate to have met her too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is another point i love that she is not afraid to show her attitude to him like how other people doesn't like her cause she actually have too much confident on herself that it will be enough for her to charm him with her beauty
i hope he will keep that in mind

ooo he felt disappointed when she told him she may not be there by the time , i love man who go after their hearts and not pretending to be tough he crush on her so he court her like a real man along with respect and being a gentelman

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seriously i understand why he has this much female fans i got you ladies he is very charming
ramet the way he asked her and cared for her feeling and wanted her to feel happy with his company makes him really very charming and manly with his eyes

girl he loves you the way you are already :D

he want to makes her feel special with his action and words

and he has no fear to flirt with her and show her he see her from that angle and that he is that attracted to her beauty and presence ooomy this is soooooo cuutee sweet with a little touch of sexiness , i loovved it :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: her face soo touched he melted her with no expected way she didn't saw that coming

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace I agree with you, after these 3 episode I have to admit that JJ is very good in term of expressing his emotion through his eyes. Both Kim and JJ are really good communicate with each other by only using their eyes! His eyes when looking at Pim is super sweet! His voice is also gentle and manly! Wow I like everything about Khun Ramet!!!
I recall something there is one line in the first t-ser which Ramet say to himself that "no matter what will happen in the future, I wish you the best. I'll do everything for you." This show that maybe he will be tough toward her after finding out she want to steal document, but he really want to help her change her lifestyle and help her adjust to the new lifestyle she will face in the future. So sweet!

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love Ramet, he's so sweet and pretty straight forward with Pim. I don't like that he still likes her cause she's pretty even though she's so rude. Hopefully i'll enjoy Pim later on, wanna slap her atm.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
huu huuu the way she seduce him more with her eyes making him go even more crazy about her :naughty2::naughty2:

:lol: she is shocked she thought she was the one that have to be stuck around him in the hotel and run after him but turn out he was the one asking for every opportunity to be with her

you don't even need to ask :lol:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i cant wait for the next episode! it's actually really interesting. the filter in this lakorn makes them looks so washed out

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Me too! Can't wait until she works for the hotel. She will definitely know what it's like to be an average joe!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaa i love this part i just love how the emotion and the story with the charcater is executed they do't put useless moment every moment make sense in this moment it show that pim start to be afraid she didn't expect she will be affected by his charm she feel if she will continue she will for sure fall for him badly

;) interesting let's study a little about the charming prince find a way to get to him although she doesn't know that she already ddi lon time ago

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Glad that you guys are enjoying Buang Hong (with the sub).

So far, I like episode 3 the best. Finally, Ramet and Pim are having significant interaction. And Pim is starting to show her funny side as well. It's fun to see her expression. Kim is very good at changing her facial expression to show different emotion within seconds. James Ji is also good at showing his love for Pim with those eyes.

I like how PaaJaew put little detail into their dates and how both of them are starting to open up their feeling. They're starting to talk about their family and their future already. Ramet will definitely feel the pain after he find out the truth. Poor guy.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan I agree. Glad they are not prolonging Ramet finding out Pim's real intention for coming to the hotel. The real fun begins when she starts working there.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Anyway, I never know this actress (Kanda) before, but it seem like she is quiet famous because I see a lot of people tag her in BH ig. Does she plays any Lakorn before?
For your information ...
Jintana & Kanda are Aim & Nam (I still don't remember which one is which yet. When I see them more often on screen, I will probably start to recognize them later). Buang Hong is their 1st significant lakorn debut.

Both of them were competitors in Academy Fantasia Season 11. It's kind of a combination of big brother & American idle singing competition. The winners are won by paid-votes from viewers. So they have lots of fans, who are willing to pay to support them. Aim is the winner of the season, which is rare for a female competitor. (Most of these competitions are won by cute charming guys. For any girl to win any voting competition, she must be very talented and have lots of fans). And Nam placed 4th, which is also a good standing. They are like a duo in the house. So fans like both of them together.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she missed the target again :lol:

and again :lol:

poor you pim the pay back from this girl will be a hell to you although the girl is wrong but the manner and the tone of speech count

you are right in your word pim but there is something called "kindness" with outside people or stranger you can learn that to express your opinion in a more soft way