[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

#TJ

sarNie Egg
I love the part of the hydrangeas in ep 3... it basically talks about Pim. As a person. She may act and behave cold heartedly. But in reality she just wants real love and to be understood.

She may not show that at all because of the way she acts. Even rich people don't have compelte happiness. The fact that Pim has lost both her parents, it's hard. Doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. It's the same type of pain. Plus she had a guy that in the most part, wanted her for her money since he has that gambling problem. On top of that, he had NO consideration for her feelings because on the day of her father's burial is when she needed him the most and he decides at that moment to break up with her. Pim's world came crashing down in one day. Now she is lost and has no one to guide her. She said so herself, if she had her mom around, she wouldn't be the way she was at that moment. She knows she is wrong in the way she acts. But she does it to protect herself. It's her wall.

Too bad that she will realize that the type of
Person she wanted all along was right in her face (Ramet) but she never bothered to look into the situation she put herself into. She believed in whatever she was told at first and never really thought about it.

Now she will face the consequences when she gets caught stealing those documents. And she will learn to grow... putting all the superficial things to the side and really know how to see past all that's superficial.
And I love how from everyone, it will be Ramet to show her. By bossing her around of course. He might lose his trust in her, but then he'll soften up again later on. (At least that's how I see it will happen. I may be wrong)

So that's why I love that small part. It may be a small part but it's big and explains a whole lot.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love the part of the hydrangeas in ep 3... it basically talks about Pim. As a person. She may act and behave cold heartedly. But in reality she just wants real love and to be understood.

She may not show that at all because of the way she acts. Even rich people don't have compelte happiness. The fact that Pim has lost both her parents, it's hard. Doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. It's the same type of pain. Plus she had a guy that in the most part, wanted her for her money since he has that gambling problem. On top of that, he had NO consideration for her feelings because on the day of her father's burial is when she needed him the most and he decides at that moment to break up with her. Pim's world came crashing down in one day. Now she is lost and has no one to guide her. She said so herself, if she had her mom around, she wouldn't be the way she was at that moment. She knows she is wrong in the way she acts. But she does it to protect herself. It's her wall.

Person she wanted all along was right in her face (Ramet) but she never bothered to look into the situation she put herself into. She believed in whatever she was told at first and never really thought about it.

Now she will face the consequences when she gets caught stealing those documents. And she will learn to grow... putting all the superficial things to the side and really know how to see past all that's superficial.
And I love how from everyone, it will be Ramet to show her. By bossing her around of course. He might lose his trust in her, but then he'll soften up again later on. (At least that's how I see it will happen. I may be wrong)

So that's why I love that small part. It may be a small part but it's big and explains a whole lot.
I agree, i love that part.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
For your information ...
Jintana & Kanda are Aim & Nam (I still don't remember which one is which yet. When I see them more often on screen, I will probably start to recognize them later). Buang Hong is their 1st significant lakorn debut.

Both of them were competitors in Academy Fantasia Season 11. It's kind of a combination of big brother & American idle singing competition. The winners are won by paid-votes from viewers. So they have lots of fans, who are willing to pay to support them. Aim is the winner of the season, which is rare for a female competitor. (Most of these competitions are won by cute charming guys. For any girl to win any voting competition, she must be very talented and have lots of fans). And Nam placed 4th, which is also a good standing. They are like a duo in the house. So fans like both of them together.
wow that's impressive thank you for the info ninja i'm looking forwards for the interaction between them and kim cause in the BTS they were so close and they had so much fun even one of them become a big fan of kim and praised her a lot

i seriously can't waiiiit for the upcoming events although the story is well known but the way kim and james and the cast is playing it make it look sooo fresh and different like a story can be played by so many people but he impact of it will different when it will be excuted differently with different visions
aaaaa ommyy i want to see how pim will be will she lose her pride that fast will she keep resisting first when how she will learn how they gonna be in good therm so many how that i can't wait to watch

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeah 5 min that with the time of your ego and high confident

but with the time of luck today 5 min will be longer than that swan pin :lol: :lol: she moved the chair to be more outstanding :risas3::risas3:

and she wasn't wrong the moment e heard her name he left his serious buisness behind and run to see the swan in the pool :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can't make gif right now cause i had problem with the site so i continued the ep and

i was smiling like a complete silly in front of my PC over their cutness and sweetness and those stares and the fall in love and aaaaa :icon12:

and i noticed that ramet actually is so easy for him to get pim he is having fun teasing her and watch her easily get offended :lol: like the soup like "i will give you a tipe to eat hot soup , when they it served have it first so it won't get cold and you will enjoy it hot" :lol: :lol: :lol: cause that pim she is simple mind close to dumb :lol:
i may be wrong but somehow i felt ramet maybe suspect pim cause she is too obvious she want to have a tour in his hotel i doubt he will be that dumb but we will see

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Does Pim keep asking for mineral water cause Kimmy is sponsored by them. lol just saw her commercial.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I understand how everyone hates her. She's so stubborn and rude, I would hate to have met her too.
True. People around her tried their best to please her... especially the clients that hire her. Well maybe there is more than meets her eyes. She can tell that people are pleasing her for benefits. Insincere. But she is very steadfast. She remain strong headed and strong willed. Love that quality.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

I LOVE your comment on this. Ramet's comment on the flower took me by surprise. Pim's facial expression is the same as mine. Taken aback. As Ramet is a very cheezy guy, I thought his explanation on the meaning of hydrangea will have to do with love, beauty, girly, yada yada... but it's the total opppsite. Ramet probably realizes Pim's change, and take that opportunity to show Pim he understands her situation. ...and that helps the viewers to understand Pim's condition as well. Good job PaaJaew!

Reactions: #TJ

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In the old version, the pace was much quicker than this one, and i thought this one's pace was pretty quick already.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
For your information ...
Jintana & Kanda are Aim & Nam (I still don't remember which one is which yet. When I see them more often on screen, I will probably start to recognize them later). Buang Hong is their 1st significant lakorn debut.

Both of them were competitors in Academy Fantasia Season 11. It's kind of a combination of big brother & American idle singing competition. The winners are won by paid-votes from viewers. So they have lots of fans, who are willing to pay to support them. Aim is the winner of the season, which is rare for a female competitor. (Most of these competitions are won by cute charming guys. For any girl to win any voting competition, she must be very talented and have lots of fans). And Nam placed 4th, which is also a good standing. They are like a duo in the house. So fans like both of them together.
Thank you so much for this information. Now I understand why she is fair famous. Thank you and your sub team so much for subbing this drama! I really appreciate everyone efforts. I can't wait for the next episode, I'm so hook with this Lakorn.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yeah 5 min that with the time of your ego and high confident

but with the time of luck today 5 min will be longer than that swan pin :lol: :lol: she moved the chair to be more outstanding :risas3::risas3:

and she wasn't wrong the moment e heard her name he left his serious buisness behind and run to see the swan in the pool :lol:
I laugh so hard at this scene, and I imagine if I was Pim, I would have to go pee a few times after all those drinks!!!!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
In the old version, the pace was much quicker than this one, and i thought this one's pace was pretty quick already.
Yeah, I agree but this version paajaew add some scenes of Ramet in the village which is completely different. But I think he balance it very well because there were not too many scenes in the villages. I think paajaew did a good job!

#TJ

sarNie Egg
I LOVE your comment on this. Ramet's comment on the flower took me by surprise. Pim's facial expression is the same as mine. Taken aback. As Ramet is a very cheezy guy, I thought his explanation on the meaning of hydrangea will have to do with love, beauty, girly, yada yada... but it's the total opppsite. Ramet probably realizes Pim's change, and take that opportunity to show Pim he understands her situation. ...and that helps the viewers to understand Pim's condition as well. Good job PaaJaew!
@bun-bun yes! I was also surprised...
and yes, I feel it's his low-key explanation that he understands her. She was surprised because it hit her right in the spot. And the fact that someone actually sees past all of her actions, it surprised her even more.
Kudos to PaaJaew! :clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the hydrangea scene actually for me confirm that pim never had this deep thought on herself she know she is picky and demanding and she said it couple times but for her that's ok she love herself the way she is and from the earlier episode i said that her dad was protecting her too much and gave her everything she want so when she is not pleased she express it freely cause that what she grow up with but she never had this deep thought about her being cold hearted that's why she was surprised of ramet describing her like that he wanted her to see how she look in the eyes of the others then he shared his own feeling about her and that he understand and accept her the way she is he wanted to say that he understand her nature and how special she is for him she is not like the other he saw she has her own charactism she is strong like the hydrangea for being able to still keep moving on on her own and still being beautiful on her own way , for pim the hydrangea flower represent her mother because from the outside for her the flower look gentel and beautiful but it doesn't represent her from that angle but when ramet explained the deep meaning of it she got it and here was the first time i see pim talking with a deep thought ramet is like the man that will teach pim how to think how to feel he is the one who will paly a major change in her life and in her self

i love how she teased him here :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she didn't like and was surprised how he described it cause really she didn't look beyond his words cause for her she is not like that

cause she is again very superficial she judge from the look the flower look beautiful for her so the meaning has to be beautiful too
PS i'm in loooooooovvvve with the beauty of the scene and nature suit soooooo well the mood they are in and makes me feel so real and how they are getting close to each other and having a date and all very very beautiful :icon12:

pim's facial expression show clearly that she didn't get what he mean at first and that she didn't thought of thing like that

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well thank you to you now prince our swan got the right meaning and start to open her mind :icon12:

i wish i can dot every moment of them on gif cause it worth to highlight this beautiful chemistry i love every single moment of them very soft very sweet very warm the comminication the way they get to know eavch other more really mu cup of tea story that i adoooooreee watching but sadly i'm a little busy can't do all what i want

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Hi guyss~
Writing here for the first time, gotta support my girl Kim. Hehs

I've just finished watching ep 2&3 with subs and I have to say that I really wish more people would tune in to this.
I mean, putting aside me being biased about kim, I honestly really like this lakorn. It has a kind of whimsical almost fairytale-liked air to it, like how some of you guys pointed out. I especially love the scene at the market before Ramet reached out to hold Pim hand. I was so into it, it's like I was there. James pulled off that scene brilliantly!! and the part where Pim got kind of teary-eyed because I think she was so touched and subsequently felt so happy when Ramet hold her hand... My heart broke a little for Pim and Ramet because we all know that she has came to like him sincerely but he most probably would doubt that later on.

I didnt think James Ji and Kim would have this much chemistry.. They have this kind of heartwarming(?)fuzzy-feeling(is this how you describe it?)chemistry.. My heart tingled everytime their scenes came out. Can't wait for next ep!!!:icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Qyou helllo
welcome here and thank you for the support ;)

and i have to agree with you on your description it's exactly the same way i feel :thumbup::thumbup:
I didnt think James Ji and Kim would have this much chemistry.. They have this kind of heartwarming(?)fuzzy-feeling(is this how you describe it?)chemistry.. My heart tingled everytime their scenes came out. Can't wait for next ep!!!:icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:lol: i pity the bad guy he has the right to be worry from pim when he saw her how she talk whatever she want :lol: she is tooo open she even told him she was specifically under hs office :risas3::risas3:

then after she do the mistake she do the "oops i messed up again" :pancarta: she is just so bad at lying

flirt flirt flirt :naughty2: :love:

Last edited: