[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
as expected from pim she was expecting to work in office :lol: but she was disgusted by all the work she will suffer soooo much with this atitutde

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooo outch i feel pity for her but she has to learn she is too prideful and act all superior when fact say she did soething low she is in a critic condition she has to make sacrifice but i understand her eaction actually it make sense how you can expect a girl like pim to give up that easily her pride her reaction actually makes sense with her personality

and ramet man he can be sharp to the point making her cry

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I agree with Pim, she can work in the office or advertised for the hotel, all the job that Ramet offer is too much for her! He should realize that after she pay off the debt, how can she be a model?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
maaannn su su pim you are not bad but girl you eed to learn this lesson so you can become a great woman , you act too superior need to lear when you lose your position you are not more had word , you obey to the rules you won't get waht you want i feel pity for her but i support this pressure that everyone is putting on her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree with Pim, she can work in the office or advertised for the hotel, all the job that Ramet offer is too much for her! He should realize that after she pay off the debt, how can she be a model?
she need to be in a position where she don't hs power and office postion has power witch will keep her act like that

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is hilarious her roommate for sure gonna suffer with her too :lol: :lol: omgg pimmm

FIRST LESSON pim: learn to count on your own self there is nothing for free
SECOND LESSON pim : when you sahre a space with someone respect them and be considerate

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
arrghhhhh we can't control our feeling we can't control for whow e fall in love and that's why we can't help feel pain when the love hurt us cause it's out of our control :(:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i may be th eonly one but i'm loving how they are head to head i love how pim won't give up her dignity yet she know her wrong this time and she know she has no choice but in the same time she is not weak she is a strong girl just need some lesson and she will become amazing

and i'm loving how her roomate although they dislike her but they do some gesture that sho wthey sympathy with her a little

but she is a true trouble maker just one night and look at all the onoise she made :lol: :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she still nag but there is improvement she start to understand there is rules :lol:

btw he wearing the pin for me is a sympbol of her wearing her pride on her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
teaching a child to walk is much easier than teaching pim to be a waitress :lol: :lol: the head waitress her hair gonna turn grey with pim :lol:

evena nice sorry she can't say it

even a plate she can't put it nicely

and ramet being sad on his own

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Kenda turns out good to Pim. I think Pim will learn alot from Kenda. I though the another girl was good girl when she stopped Pim and Kenda at the first meeting. But she bullys Pim with receptionist girl.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
While watching Pim learn to serve customer, i wonder we can see swwet revenge scenes from Pim. Will Pim put some salt or chillies to his food? It will be funny and hilarious scenes for sure

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
arrghhhh something happened and i missed th elast part live will have to wait for youtube now

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
So the thing that I don't understand is 'is her ex jealous of Matavy and Ramet?, does he fall in love with the evil mum?'

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So the thing that I don't understand is 'is her ex jealous of Matavy and Ramet?, does he fall in love with the evil mum?'
he is not jealous he is wolf that doesn't want other hunter to take his victim

and today we didn't had many scene of ramet and pim , he was suffering in his room and she was suffering being a waitress

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I really wanna watch this lakorn.. but I'm afraid because it has bee namthip in it. You already know, that when it has her, and she's playing the n'rai, you're gonna hate her character!! Lol. She's a great n'rai, I miss back in the old days when she was mostly in n'ek roles.
I also hate it when the storyline is like the pra ek doesn't know the n'rai is bad, so he's basically on her side for like most of the lakorn, until she reveals her true colors towards the end. I feel like I'll skip most of bee's scenes cause I can't handle her character from watching the teaser already, but from reading the summary she's crucial to the plot development. Idk.
I'm a big kimmy fan so I don't wanna skip this... what do you think, peace?? Do you like it so far, is it bearable?
Sorry for the essay lol

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
he is not jealous he is wolf that doesn't want other hunter to take his victim

and today we didn't had many scene of ramet and pim , he was suffering in his room and she was suffering being a waitress
So the ex bf consider Matavy as his victim? I'm a little confuse! Looking at the preview for next week, he seem jealous? Or he mad at Ramet that let Pim work as waitress?