[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Waaa which one is true? Paajaew said another 5 more episodes. The makerjgroup said they will begin on the 24th...

Regardless, don't stress it out girls. Just enjoy the show. Let's just trust the production and their ability to give us a really good lakorn be that the number of episodes is 12 or 11. The lakorn so far has not disapoint us and for sure (praying) it will not disapoint us for the remaining episodes. Let's support our beautiful Swan with no stress and worries.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
saaaaaaaddddddddddddd i'm sooo sooooo busy that i couldn't complete watching the sub but since now i'm back will straight watch nowww i feel i'm not spazzing enough as i want but life is life can't do much

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just ended ep 6 and i want to cry cause i want to say sooo much i want to spazz about so much i have so much ffeling i want to put it on words , cause the episode was fuullll fullll of mengful lesson even us can use it in our lives

pim is looked down everyone call her incapable and being a load to everyone and some complain about her some keep judging her from her old life no one believe she can change beside chart , i felt so touched when pim said to chad that she is doing this not because she is brave but because she has no where to go she has no one that care for her , but a lesson is learned is that when we face pressure is either with will be destroyed or either we will be transformed to someone more strong and that what is happening to pim she is facing pressure all over the place and slowly she will discover that she is strong enough and able enough to prove them wrong she will believe in herself that she can make it through

and ramet is just fighting his feeling cause he doesn't want to show her that he still care even after what happen he don't want to show her that he is weak when it comes to her he don't want to show her that she can control him

this drama is really sooooooooo beautiful and is one of the plot that i wanted kim to be in a story full of value and meaningful message , sadly can't share gif for the moment but once i become more free again i will share my moments

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Does anyone think that pim's roommate is in love with her friend and not chart like pim thinks?
Or am I over imagining things?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Does anyone think that pim's roommate is in love with her friend and not chart like pim thinks?
i think you are over thinking cause kan kinda of confessed to pim that she has feeling for chard when pim exposed her

and i coudn't wait until tomorrow to be free to watch i needed o watch now and i needed to share this moment it's a must when our eagle couple use their eyes to talk to share the gif although i wsih i was more free this week to do all the moment i liked into gifs but for now that i can't
enjoy the eyes talkign :naughty2:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm watching ep 7 and i think there is a chance that Kanda loves Jin. Pim cut off whatever Kanda wanted to say. The way she looked at Jin different than Chart as her behaviour to them too. We don't know but Paajaew can surprise us with this plot.