[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
for me no one deserve to kneel down to any other human no matter how bad they are is tooo much but if i can say Vi deserve it more than pim cause Vi much much worst than what pim did pim is not even close to be that bad she is just ill mannered before but now she improve herself so that kneel down is horribale a complete destruction to her pride as a woman and as human
Yeah I don't know why paajaew add this scene too because in the old version, only Matavy kneel down not Pim!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
You really want to know? Then click spoiler button below :naughty2:
Matavy will works with that old sia saman and set up a plan for him to rape Pim in the hotel room, they almost success. When Ramet knows he is so mad!
owh..thank you so much.I love it.do spoil other scene if you know it.I'll be glad to read it.:thumbup:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello beautiful swans all over the world...

I have had tough 3 days staying away from this thread and basically staying away from BH for the sake of my sanity. Had to. Couldn't control my obsession.

Tomorrow's the day where the evil witch Vi will descend down to Jarawee with her two equally evil sidekicks. This marks the start of another "Kluen" (hahaha... it is the best word to use to describe) for Pim and Ramet.

For Pim, she will be forced to put up with evil Vi's antics and her many plans to destroy her. She will be humiliated and brought down too low that it will scar her for eternity. (My words are so dramatic!)

For Ramet, he is torn between so many things. He doesn't want to let Pim go/hide but he is worried of her. He doesn't want to protect Pim from the accusations of Vi (probably because he saw it with his two eyes too!) but he longs to comfort her. He has to be professional in his job (coz we now know that he is all business with Vi) but he wants to flirt/play/stalk/keep an eye on Pim.

But Ramet is a businessman, and so far he chose to act professional more than acting with his heart. (Referring to his conversation with Nong regarding the encounter between Vi and Pim) Even if he was using his heart, Pim doesn't see it.

Because for Pim, her dignity is number one. Even when people see her as just a waitress, she is a waitress with dignity. Even when people brought her down, she always bounce back because of her dignity. She believes she has no one and has to look after her own back. This is partly true coz she still has faith in people around her to support her when she is doing good and to correct her when she is bad.

My take on Pim - Ramet - Vi saga, Pim will probably think that Ramet is always siding Vi because he adores/likes her. This will just confirm everything that Ramet is just like most men or Ramet doesn't like her anymore since the stealing scene and he is just enjoying his time bullying her. But from Ramet's point of view, he is just working to improve Jarawee and giving good service to his customers.

This causes misunderstanding and THIS IS THE DRAMA THAT WE ARE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO!!! ...and this begins tomorrow.

My comment is lengthy. Venting out a 3 days long opinion.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Has ha what else do you want to know?
I want to know the scene from the teaser where mathavi dancing with ramet in a club.will pim see it and will they have big argument?actually idk what to ask since I have no idea for the upcoming scene:fighting3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
With exactly 24 hours to go... I would like to share this video with all the beautiful swans in this thread.

Beautiful editting that shows how in love Ramet is over Pim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
With exactly 24 hours to go... I would like to share this video with all the beautiful swans in this thread.

Beautiful editting that shows how in love Ramet is over Pim.
awwwwwww i miss this moments of them but i'm gonna enjoy ramet being mad and jealous when pim will ignore him or pretend not to care for him :D

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
IMG_2692.JPG

Omg I really can't wait for tomorrow. Really want to see this scene. Ramet goes to save his beloved pim:icon12::love:

Picture credit to FB buang hong official

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
awwwwwww i miss this moments of them but i'm gonna enjoy ramet being mad and jealous when pim will ignore him or pretend not to care for him :D
Girl, me too. Me too! We don't get much of the jealous Ramet scene yet. This reminds me of the quote that Pachalee and Kanda used on Pim. "I gave you an inch, you want a mile..." We are truly like Pim. Paajaew gave us a scene, we want 100! Lol.

View attachment 4631

Omg I really can't wait for tomorrow. Really want to see this scene. Ramet goes to save his beloved pim:icon12::love:

Picture credit to FB buang hong official
Agree!!! Looking forward to it tomorrow. There's a bts photo for a scene after this hug scene where I think Ramet scold Pim and co. I think he is scolding them. I am not sure.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw i had a random thought or will say my own fantasy thought , not sure if it will turn out the case well i wish so :D

so since pim sneaked out because she wanted to have fun and relax with her new teammate and then that incident will happen and ramet will save her i was thinking maybe when he will scold her she will tell him her reason that she felt bored and she felt like a rpiosner and wanted just to have a little fun so she did that , then after that he will suggest to her that she can get out under one condition is to go under his supervision mean she can't go out without him :lol:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
btw i had a random thought or will say my own fantasy thought , not sure if it will turn out the case well i wish so :D

so since pim sneaked out because she wanted to have fun and relax with her new teammate and then that incident will happen and ramet will save her i was thinking maybe when he will scold her she will tell him her reason that she felt bored and she felt like a rpiosner and wanted just to have a little fun so she did that , then after that he will suggest to her that she can get out under one condition is to go under his supervision mean she can't go out without him :lol:
it'll be wonderful if it comes true..miss the flirty ramet already.i don't want to see vi-ramet scene too much.i beg you paajaew:worship2::worship2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Yeah Ramet might say that. As much as I want them to go out together again, but with evil Vi around... it is not going to be possible. With her two sidekicks by her side... they will do their best to prevent that from happenning. More misunderstandings might be triggered by the evil trio that will for surely drift our "eagle eye" couple apart. Drift apart because Pim is "moving" away, I doubt Ramet will move at all.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Will we see the Pim kneeling scene this week?
Will we see the Pim hurting her hand for spilling something hot and Ramet help to tend to her wound this week?
Will that h**ny Sia be appearing at Jarawee this week?
Will the magazine photoshooting take place this week?

I hope the Ramet gun shooting scene to happen next week.
Can we hope that this week the episodes will just be about everything happening around Jarawee and Jarawee alone?

Will we see more Chart to the rescue scenes? Coz I don't think Ramet is jealous enough. Can we ask for more help from other male workers in Jarawee? The chefs and Mr Baworntat should come close and be all smily to Pim. Everyone should work together and make Ramet jealous!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Will we see more Chart to the rescue scenes? Coz I don't think Ramet is jealous enough. Can we ask for more help from other male workers in Jarawee? The chefs and Mr Baworntat should come close and be all smily to Pim. Everyone should work together and make Ramet jealous!
this crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this so emotional and beauitfully beautifully done looooooooove it :love: meeting you was a coincidence falling in love was beyond my choice same as getting hurt