[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun i think evil mum first moves would be pretend to be nice in front of Ramet and try so hard to touch Ramet, then of course she will go eat at Jarawee restaurant and the table that Pim responsible!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
but I hope the kneel down scene not today.I want to watch it with you guys so I can expressed my feeling right away.awww..poor me.please make that scene air tomorrow:worship2:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm here on this thread.but I can't catch it live today.so sad.i'll try to catch it at the last minute.hope so...:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Aww, that's sad I understand that feeling because I can't catch it live tomorrow too. But we will waiting for your spazz when you come back!!! Su su:)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm here waiting for it to air!!!! I can catch it live today, but not tomorrow!:crybaby2:
Oh no! Try not to watch the teaser for tomorrow's episode. It will make it more difficult. Hahaha... but you can still watch it on CH3 youtube's channel.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
but I hope the kneel down scene not today.I want to watch it with you guys so I can expressed my feeling right away.awww..poor me.please make that scene air tomorrow:worship2:
If there will be only 4 episode left, I think it will be either at the end of today episode or tomorrow episode because there seems to be many things happen!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh no! Try not to watch the teaser for tomorrow's episode. It will make it more difficult. Hahaha... but you can still watch it on CH3 youtube's channel.
Has ha you know me that I'm not a patience person, I'll take it as much as I can! Has ha no waiting!;)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
If there will be only 4 episode left, I think it will be either at the end of today episode or tomorrow episode because there seems to be many things happen!
True. There are so many things that haven't appeared yet. Noona is nowhere around... Sia? That photoshoot? That gun shooting? Pim falling into water? Pim hurting her hand? Pim kneeling? Pim kidnap from last episode?

And oh! Do you guys notice in bts, there is a scene where Pim bring to Ramet's office another suit but in a darker blue colour?

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
express your feeling here guys so I can read it before I watch it tonight.like that I'll be able to share the same feeling while watching :pancarta::pancarta:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
...and the fashion show needs to happen! From bts, do you guys see any hint on the fashion show? Is it going to happen or not?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun i think evil mum first moves would be pretend to be nice in front of Ramet and try so hard to touch Ramet, then of course she will go eat at Jarawee restaurant and the table that Pim responsible!
Yes exactly that!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
...and the fashion show needs to happen! From bts, do you guys see any hint on the fashion show? Is it going to happen or not?
oh god.I almost forgot about that scene.poor pim.she will be humiliate at that scene right?will she survive at that scene.there are so many people.poor our pim:sad6:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure, but I remember seeing the evil Matavy walks on the runway, but I'm not sure is it this fashion show or her flashback scene!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
True. There are so many things that haven't appeared yet. Noona is nowhere around... Sia? That photoshoot? That gun shooting? Pim falling into water? Pim hurting her hand? Pim kneeling? Pim kidnap from last episode?

And oh! Do you guys notice in bts, there is a scene where Pim bring to Ramet's office another suit but in a darker blue colour?
Yeah, that's why I wonder too. I hope paajaew will not rush it at the end because he did a very good job until now!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
oh god.I almost forgot about that scene.poor pim.she will be humiliate at that scene right?will she survive at that scene.there are so many people.poor our pim:sad6:
I don't think the kneeling scene is during the fashion show. Because that scene is at the restaurant.

Correction.

Sorry I didn't read properly. She will be humiliated? Are you referring to the kneeling scene? Or is this a spoiler that I didn't read? Lol.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure, but I remember seeing the evil Matavy walks on the runway, but I'm not sure is it this fashion show or her flashback scene!
Gosh! If that is what it is gonna be... Vi is really something huh? She herself is the secret model... can I just say, that's pathetic.