[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah, that's why I wonder too. I hope paajaew will not rush it at the end because he did a very good job until now!
It is gonna happen all together in these last 4/5 episodes. A lot. But hope with good editing it will not look rush or cramp! Indeed he has been doing so well for the first 7 episodes. We didn't even complain (not a lot.).

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think the kneeling scene is during the fashion show. Because that scene is at the restaurant.
I mean at the fashion show pim will get humiliate by mathavi right?because mathavi will let all people at there know that pim work as waitress.is it right?or am I imagining that scene.oh god!!forgive me if that scene never exist.idk how I think that scene does exist.:eek:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
10 minutes to go~~~~!!!!!!! I'll be away watching it live. I'm watching it via hp. I'll try to spazz during commercial break.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun did u remember the scene from the T-ser when Ramet watch Pim crying so hard? I believe it's after Pim kneeling scene!
Yup. Judging by his suit... it is definitely after kneeling. And in one of the teasers, he tried to console Pim. He places his hands on her shoulders.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yup. Judging by his suit... it is definitely after kneeling. And in one of the teasers, he tried to console Pim. He places his hands on her shoulders.
From episode 8 preview, he will scold Pim after Pim kneel too right? He said that he won't keep an employee with ill manner in his hotel. Awww that's hurt!