[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
MY GOD!!!! If that were to happen, really, seriously, then RAMET IS THE GREATEST PAIN IN YOU-KNOW-WHERE EVER!!!!
I think that's gonna happen if not then why Ramet didn't stop Pim from doing that? He was there! He looks at Pim kneel down in front of Matavy! This is just my conclusion, if it come true Pim should left him forever!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I think that's gonna happen if not then why Ramet didn't stop Pim from doing that? He was there! He looks at Pim kneel down in front of Matavy! This is just my conclusion, if it come true Pim should left him forever!
I think you are right. Because as for now, "jail" is the word that could shut Pim up. It's probably THE word that could make her kneel. I will be very upset if she kneels for something so trivial. Because that is just not Pim! In yesterday's episode, even when she is already sad, she still has the strength to fight back. So if she kneels without fight, it will be weird.

katia katy

sarNie Egg
Yes, based on johny/noi and pan/vee version that's what happen. I think paajaew will keep the same thing! He will protect her from the evil mum but there is another misunderstanding! Pim is so mad that she will sell her pin to pay her debt!
Omg, that may be the only thing i Don't want it to happen ,I loved how she cherished her pin .it must be BIG since she did that ( can you tell me hehehe ;):p)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think you are right. Because as for now, "jail" is the word that could shut Pim up. It's probably THE word that could make her kneel. I will be very upset if she kneels for something so trivial. Because that is just not Pim! In yesterday's episode, even when she is already sad, she still has the strength to fight back. So if she kneels without fight, it will be weird.
Yeah, and I could not think of any other reason for her to bend down to Matavy! If Ramet use this trick, he is an a****le. But maybe I could be wrong!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Omg, that may be the only thing i Don't want it to happen ,I loved how she cherished her pin .it must be BIG since she did that ( can you tell me hehehe ;):p)
If you really want to know click on this button below
this based on the 2 previous version: before Matavy left the hotel (because Ramet chase her out) she told Pim that Nara (Noona) is Ramet fiancé and Vy told Pim that Ramet intention is to take Pim as his mistress! He will never take her seriously since Noona is the granddaughter of the bank owner and Pim is nothing!

katia katy

sarNie Egg
this based on the 2 previous version: before Matavy left the hotel (because Ramet chase her out) she told Pim that Nara (Noona) is Ramet fiancé and Vy told Pim that Ramet intention is to take Pim as his mistress! He will never take her seriously since Noona is the granddaughter of the bank owner and Pim is nothing!
Huhu i am soo excited ,khup khun ma na kha

katia katy

sarNie Egg
Guess she loves ramet so much to go to that extend

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh! I forgot. Since everyone was so upset with Ramet, none mention about the look he had when Vi came out dressed in blue to be his photo partner. That look is just priceless! That brought a smile to my face and that makes me like Ramet a bit albeit his childish actions to Pim.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Vi is just a straight up b*tch! Someone needs to push her off high horse. Sounds like she also needs a life lesson. The difference is Pim's intention is never evil. Can't say the same for Vi. So glad Pim is gaining friendship. I'm loving the bond she's developing with others at the hotel.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Vi is just a straight up b*tch! Someone needs to push her off high horse. Sounds like she also needs a life lesson. The difference is Pim's intention is never evil. Can't say the same for Vi. So glad Pim is gaining friendship. I'm loving the bond she's developing with others at the hotel.
Yeah I agree Pim intention never evil unlike Matavy!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Okay, so I'm kind of wonder what make Matavy think that Ramet interest in her? His facial show that he annoyed with her most of the time!

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Pim is becoming my favorite character from all other dramas kim played.She was rich arrogant snob but never had evil thoughts or bad intentions towards others.Big thing she doesn't gossip about others.She was put through very juvenile situation and she is emerging as winner all by herself. It was a good lesson for everyone. If pim can go through hell times with her fighting spirit, anyone can do that. :worship2:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Pim is becoming my favorite character from all other dramas kim played.She was rich arrogant snob but never had evil thoughts or bad intentions towards others.Big thing she doesn't gossip about others.She was put through very juvenile situation and she is emerging as winner all by herself. It was a good lesson for everyone. If pim can go through hell times with her fighting spirit, anyone can do that. :worship2:
You've always mention Importnat points in this Lakorn! I agree with you that I like Kim character as Pim and she deliver it so well. I'm so proud to be her fan! Other thing you mentioned might be right too about Kanda and Jintana!

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
You've always mention Importnat points in this Lakorn! I agree with you that I like Kim character as Pim and she deliver it so well. I'm so proud to be her fan! Other thing you mentioned might be right too about Kanda and Jintana!
Ha ha,I really admire pim but I don't have guts to see her facing more difficulties and living with someone else mercy or pity.After reading the discussion about today's episode I am not very excited for eng sub. I'll cheer her to get back at those evil creatures.