[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Ha ha,I really admire pim but I don't have guts to see her facing more difficulties and living with someone else mercy or pity.After reading the discussion about today's episode I am not very excited for eng sub. I'll cheer her to get back at those evil creatures.
You are right! I feel so bad for Pim! She has no choice, she seem scare of Ramet because he's always threatening her to put her in jail!

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
The moment when ramet pointed a gun at the guy who was trying to steal from his office in the first episode, I knew from then on he won't go easy on pim. His a sweet but scary kinda guy.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The moment when ramet pointed a gun at the guy who was trying to steal from his office in the first episode, I knew from then on he won't go easy on pim. His a sweet but scary kinda guy.
At that moment I was what's wrong with this dude shooting in broad daylight...? I thought he was a mob! But we know now that he did that because he wants people to not take him lightly. Plus that guy is bad as well. He will even shoot Ramet if he has the chance.

So basically Ramet is gentle, but doesn't want people to take him lightly or take advantage.

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
After watching episode 8,I really dislike that evil stepmother. I really want to slap her.:BangHead:
And Ramet too. ( after I read all of the posts, I think that we are all #teampim)Why he is so harsh to pim? Where is the sweet Ramet? I really pity pim. She has to endure this much pain. Tonight, we're gonna see the kneeling down scenes. Sadddddddddd:sad6::crybaby2:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I'm glad Pim left him at the end and he's the one who find and beg her!
I don't want pim to be soft hearted and forgive Ramet easily. I want Ramet to beg pim and does everything to make pim satisfied until she forgive him like sathit beg Gee in KC.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Omg! Should I open it?.... Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Nevermind. I'll save the surprise for tonight. Thanks for putting it in link rather than showing the picture directly. I appreciate it so much.
No I think you should click it because I don't know how to save photo from ig that's why I copy the link instead! It's the scene you want to see!

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
One more,the scene that ramet and pim they were both jealous.Chart just touched pim's hand but Ramet, he was hugging that evil matavi.:BangHead::mad:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't want pim to be soft hearted and forgive Ramet easily. I want Ramet to beg pim and does everything to make pim satisfied until she forgive him like sathit beg Gee in KC.
Are you satisfied with Sathit's begging? I don't really consider that begging coz he is so lucky that Jee loves him so much and she is soft hearted. He wins Jee by making her smile with his jokes. Hehehe...

But here, Ramet needs to beg! I mean a real beg and not a wishy washy one. One thing is Pim is not pregnant and she can be harsh to him. Make him crawl for mercy Pim! Muahahahah... <----- evil laugh

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
No I think you should click it because I don't know how to save photo from ig that's why I copy the link instead! It's the scene you want to see!
Aaaaaa I don't wanna... (I am running my fingers away from the link....) hahaha... it's ok, I'll see the scene tonight which is 8 1/2 hours to go~~~

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Are you satisfied with Sathit's begging? I don't really consider that begging coz he is so lucky that Jee loves him so much and she is soft hearted. He wins Jee by making her smile with his jokes. Hehehe...

But here, Ramet needs to beg! I mean a real beg and not a wishy washy one. One thing is Pim is not pregnant and she can be harsh to him. Make him crawl for mercy Pim! Muahahahah... <----- evil laugh
Wow!! Isn't it too much??:risas3: He needs to crawl too?? But I think he deserves it.:celebrate16: Lols

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Wow!! Isn't it too much??:risas3: He needs to crawl too?? But I think he deserves it.:celebrate16: Lols
I should put it as "crawl"... hahaha... can be literally taken but best as conceptual as in needs to be humble and hurtful at the same time.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
maaannn i'm nervous for today episode my heart keep beating whenever i remember that scene it's absolutely heart broken and i hope the slap scene of pim and ramet will be today so he will know that she is not that weak

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
maaannn i'm nervous for today episode my heart keep beating whenever i remember that scene it's absolutely heart broken and i hope the slap scene of pim and ramet will be today so he will know that she is not that weak
If the slap scene is today... then will Sia be coming today? If the slap scene is today... wouldn't that make today is Pim's last day at Jarawee? Coz I bet she slap him because she's had the final blow from Ramet and just couldn't take it anymore.

From teaser #2, (my favourite teaser out of the 3) the scene where Pim has had enough with Ramet, Pim doesn't wear her Swan pin. ...and she even exits his office without wearing it. Ramet was wearing the same suit as he is in the slapping scene.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If the slap scene is today... then will Sia be coming today? If the slap scene is today... wouldn't that make today is Pim's last day at Jarawee? Coz I bet she slap him because she's had the final blow from Ramet and just couldn't take it anymore.

From teaser #2, (my favourite teaser out of the 3) the scene where Pim has had enough with Ramet, Pim doesn't wear her Swan pin. ...and she even exits his office without wearing it. Ramet was wearing the same suit as he is in the slapping scene.
it just my wish :lol: but i know she won't be able to do it cause she know she is his debt's prisoner and she think that he is capable of sending her to jail so probably not today

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
it just my wish :lol: but i know she won't be able to do it cause she know she is his debt's prisoner and she think that he is capable of sending her to jail so probably not today
Owh. Hahaha... sorry for being too serious. Coz it's serious biznes tonight ya'll!!! Hahaha... crazy me.

Nonetheless, I hope there is more than one slap scene. The man has two cheeks. Why slap only on one cheek? Why not both?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Owh. Hahaha... sorry for being too serious. Coz it's serious biznes tonight ya'll!!! Hahaha... crazy me.

Nonetheless, I hope there is more than one slap scene. The man has two cheeks. Why slap only on one cheek? Why not both?
:pancarta::pancarta: you are so funny

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
"Make him crawl for mercy pim" you mean that make him try hard to please her in order to make pim has mercy on him and forgive him,right? ( sorry beacuse I am not very good in English so if I don't understand or have mistakes, don't mind me)
Nah.. no biggy. Your English is fine. I was being too emotional. Hence the choice of words might have been too dramatic and exagerating. But you have interpreted it correctly. :):):)