[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
and the teaser for today episode...oh god.I want to slap those face that humiliate our pim.before that kneeling it would be the best if pim can slap vi first.:BangHead::BangHead:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I can't handle seeing smile on vi face.I so annoyed at her.what with that smile-like-victory face.I guess right now she really think that ramet belongs to her.I don't care dear evil stepmom.just take ramet for yourself.pim don't need him.chart was enough for pim.ramet please realize that pim didn't need you.(emo again :pancarta::pancarta:)
Yeah I agree! Vy face look like she know she own him, but did she ever realized Ramet always get annoyed with her? And yes! Ramet and Vy you deserve each other! Leave Pim and Chad alone!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
and the teaser for today episode...oh god.I want to slap those face that humiliate our pim.before that kneeling it would be the best if pim can slap vi first.:BangHead::BangHead:
Good idea! She will have to kneel anyway, why don't she just slap the evil mum in the face! Has ha

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Good idea! She will have to kneel anyway, why don't she just slap the evil mum in the face! Has ha
if pim slap vi then it makes sense for ramet to ask him to kneel.but if isn't going to be like that..then ramet should just go over the wall and knock his head over and over so he can redeem himself for making pim crying and lost her face

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
if pim slap vi then it makes sense for ramet to ask him to kneel.but if isn't going to be like that..then ramet should just go over the wall and knock his head over and over so he can redeem himself for making pim crying and lost her face
I agree maybe just like @bun-bun said let him crawl to beg Pim! :BangHead:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I can't handle seeing smile on vi face.I so annoyed at her.what with that smile-like-victory face.I guess right now she really think that ramet belongs to her.I don't care dear evil stepmom.just take ramet for yourself.pim don't need him.chart was enough for pim.ramet please realize that pim didn't need you.(emo again :pancarta::pancarta:)
sure we are so into pim's story :lol:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I want to hit my head on the wall :BangHead: damn Ramet!!!!!!
https://instagram.com/p/BSvs9-8B7K1/
that was I thought.ramet standing so close to that humiliate scene yet he didn't defend pim.what kind of lesson like that!!poor pim.she lost everything yet she have to live with that harsh people.without ramet pim also can learn the good quality by her best friend.all ramet do was threatening again over and over.I really piss with him.someone help!!!!!!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm 100% agree with you.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I think I'm gonna miss today eps by about half an hour.please!!!!don't make the kneeling scene so early.I want to watch it live because I want to cry with pim.poor our swan!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok I am ready, I have charged my phone, I have read 3 pages from my reference book (to spare me some guilt later on)... I am ready to trash Vi and Ramet with all of you. Bring it on. 20++ minutes to go.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it hink we are all ready *deep breath*

need to prepare my tissue , the swan is holding on her pride and dignity as a swan , keep fighting swan

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun has ha your comments are so funny, I enjoy reading all of it! Yesterday you asked if I'm in that time of the month because I was a little harsh toward Ramet, but now you want Ramet to crawl and beg Pim? :risas3: Are you in that time of the month too?
Why is everyone pointing out the word "crawl" from my comment? Hahaha... As a matter of fact, I am indeed in that time of the month. Lol.