[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
YESSSS YESSSS YESSSSSS :aaaaa: PIIIIIIIIIMMMM :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
make it clear to him you are not his slave i lloooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeedddd her words :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: she said what i wanted to say to him i'm soooooo satisfied soo sooo satisfied :cheer::cheer::cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was literally literally like this when i saw how the manager defend pim and praise her thats she improve an dchanged and proved her wrong
pim looked she was really soooo happy and she forgot all the pain she had cause for her is no more about position but more about proving her dignity and her value through the hardwork and that she can survive an dthat she is now a new person

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay, I lied...I normally watch Buang Hong on Friday but i watch both episode yesterday night. Khun Vi is really something else. I know it was Pim fault for being a brat and think she high and all but there are people like Vi that causes to have people like Pim in term of even out this human world that we lived in.

Ramet is just blah! I don't know what to say. He cant' even help the woman he claim that he love. :facepalm::facepalm:Can some slap some scene in Ramet! Ramet are you the main lead or the second lead because it seem like Chat is winning the viewer hearts! :celebrate16::celebrate16:

Kim did such a good job as portraying Pim. That scene where she kneel down, she literally make me tears up. I felt her pain! I was like what the hack, this lakorn is not even sad but seriously that scene made be cry. I understand Pim because that her pride/dignity and for her to kneel down to that woman who she hate is like she surrendering/asking for mercy. Ugh I feel you Pim! :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Glad that everyone is helping/defending Pim. Chumita is something else. I hope she get fire! I really like how Nong is cheering on Pim. And GO PIM! Tells that Nai Ramet that you are no slave! Give him some of Pimlapat b***h fit! :clap::clap:

I was so happy when I get to see Nara/Noona. my two bias actresses in one lakorn! Also I was so hurt when Vi bump into Pim and got some of Vi drink on Nara shoes and when Pim got down to whip OMG once again...Pim pride/dignity people! I was so pissed off but lucky the kind heart Nara stop Pim and can you see the relief on Pim face! Yes, Vi you B***H! Not all people are as mean, cruel and rude like you! You snake! :mad::mad:

I cannot wait for next week episode. I'm excited to see what next...We still have Sai who is trying to rawr poor Pim too so....until next time! :thumbup:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'll like to share some pics....
Credit goes to ThaiTV3.com

I have a question...why lately asianfuse is as organize as before like many years ago? Plus how to you edit the wiki page? Do anyone know lol!

twister02

M♥K
Had time to catch up and I'm on Episode 7 now.
So far, I'm really enjoying it. It's a balance of drama and comedy and there's really a big improvement with the editing as well.

I'm glad ratings have increased. This drama deserved it. I really love the characters but I really had the hard time swallowing Jin and Kanda's words at first coz it's kinda harsh. Chart is consistent in being a good guy. Ramet is growing on me because of his 'playboy' antics. Pim is like a child trapped in a woman's body with the way she acts as a waitress tho I understand coz she was raised as a rich girl but I love her transition and her strong self-esteem.

Can't wait to finish the remaining episodes later before the finale next week.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Had time to catch up and I'm on Episode 7 now.
So far, I'm really enjoying it. It's a balance of drama and comedy and there's really a big improvement with the editing as well.

I'm glad ratings have increased. This drama deserved it. I really love the characters but I really had the hard time swallowing Jin and Kanda's words at first coz it's kinda harsh. Chart is consistent in being a good guy. Ramet is growing on me because of his 'playboy' antics. Pim is like a child trapped in a woman's body with the way she acts as a waitress tho I understand coz she was raised as a rich girl but I love her transition and her strong self-esteem.

Can't wait to finish the remaining episodes later before the finale next week.
Glad you're enjoying it, but after you watch episode 8 and 9 I believe you will be so piss with Ramet character! I used to be so in to him, but now I really hate him! I really feel bad for Pim, she doesn't deserves all of these humiliates, especially from the person she hate the most (Matavy)

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
i'm watching so sanaeha.there are ramet too.but ramet-pum:rolleyes:.lols..i hope that ramet didn't make me annoyed like this ramet.pray for me:pancarta::pancarta:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Okay, I lied...I normally watch Buang Hong on Friday but i watch both episode yesterday night. Khun Vi is really something else. I know it was Pim fault for being a brat and think she high and all but there are people like Vi that causes to have people like Pim in term of even out this human world that we lived in.

Ramet is just blah! I don't know what to say. He cant' even help the woman he claim that he love. :facepalm::facepalm:Can some slap some scene in Ramet! Ramet are you the main lead or the second lead because it seem like Chat is winning the viewer hearts! :celebrate16::celebrate16:

Kim did such a good job as portraying Pim. That scene where she kneel down, she literally make me tears up. I felt her pain! I was like what the hack, this lakorn is not even sad but seriously that scene made be cry. I understand Pim because that her pride/dignity and for her to kneel down to that woman who she hate is like she surrendering/asking for mercy. Ugh I feel you Pim! :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Glad that everyone is helping/defending Pim. Chumita is something else. I hope she get fire! I really like how Nong is cheering on Pim. And GO PIM! Tells that Nai Ramet that you are no slave! Give him some of Pimlapat b***h fit! :clap::clap:

I was so happy when I get to see Nara/Noona. my two bias actresses in one lakorn! Also I was so hurt when Vi bump into Pim and got some of Vi drink on Nara shoes and when Pim got down to whip OMG once again...Pim pride/dignity people! I was so pissed off but lucky the kind heart Nara stop Pim and can you see the relief on Pim face! Yes, Vi you B***H! Not all people are as mean, cruel and rude like you! You snake! :mad::mad:

I cannot wait for next week episode. I'm excited to see what next...We still have Sai who is trying to rawr poor Pim too so....until next time! :thumbup:
I haven't watched up to where PIM kneel down yet, but my heart was shaking to read what you described. It was very pain inside me now. I'm sure that scene will make me cry too. :( :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't got a big free time to do all gifs again from ep 9

but will share the some moments

it's a war and the witch is not gonna miss an opportunit to hurt pim deeper and deeper

*sigh* i wanted her to slap her

but i'm so in love how pim keep being strong and defnd herself with sharp words that makes the with boil

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and i love her words of strength and how smarter she become and how she is aware of herself and the situation she is in , she know it's a cold war between them

and kanda's words are perfection :clap::clap::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her eyes was talking not just her mouth you can see thepure innocence on them
every time he keep bringing it up i'm like this :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

i'm just in love with the feeling in her eyes and how ush she grew now , she know is useless to justify to him cause he won't believe her she already lost hope on him

the eyes talks

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
her eyes was talking not just her mouth you can see thepure innocence on them
every time he keep bringing it up i'm like this :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

i'm just in love with the feeling in her eyes and how ush she grew now , she know is useless to justify to him cause he won't believe her she already lost hope on him

the eyes talks
You did an awesome job Ms. PEACE!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this horrible power of subjugation that evil people use to humiliate porr people, this horrible feeling of being broke have no one to had your back no one to protect you because you don't have the power , the horrible feeling of the unfairness and injustice

a man that can't defend the woman he loves has no right to claim he loves her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was really sooooooooooooooo maaadd like is horrible horrible to watch how she was having her pleasure humiliating hurting her like this

the horrible feeling of choosing between your dignity or your freedom cause you can't have both that what pim's eyes was saying

MY GOD it still hurt :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: it was just a powerful powerful scene

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and when she did this the feling is like this

this is for the tenth time i watch it and is still supper frustrating
pim's eyes

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's all what he could say

yes she submit to this injustice yes she couldn't help the humiliation yes she drop some tears, yes it looks like sh elost her dignity but no she didn't she still carry her dignity in her heart she still strong to carry on this painful memory and prove to the world that the loser is who fall and stay in the same place who let defeat win over him , pim is such an amazing character truly so much real life lesson and symbolism , don't cry pim you ares still look prideful