[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Will there be any more Pim-Chart? I... don't... think... so... but then again, I have no problem with more Pim-Chart to create more jealous scenes.
no no more jealousy please i want the sweetness to be back i want him to be crystal clear again with her :D

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy I hope we'll get a new version of that. Gosh! If we do get it... I bet every ladies will start to help their man wear clothes to work tomorrow. Lol. All the best with your microbe paper. I hope you'll get all the terms correct. Huhuhu... It's ok to skip spazzing. Your future is more important. Fighting!

@"peace" I can't help but to think that the picture of Pim holding her pin, is a scene where Pim thinking about letting go of her pin to get her freedom from Ramet. Isk isk isk... <----- this is holding back tears, with ugly face.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
no no more jealousy please i want the sweetness to be back i want him to be crystal clear again with her :D
Awww... a little jealous won't hurt anyone. NOT! Hahaha... With 3 episodes to go, I doubt we have time for that. But, who knows...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Awww... a little jealous won't hurt anyone. NOT! Hahaha... With 3 episodes to go, I doubt we have time for that. But, who knows...
his jealousy is hurting her is not cute it makes me mad at him :lol:

@"peace" I can't help but to think that the picture of Pim holding her pin, is a scene where Pim thinking about letting go of her pin to get her freedom from Ramet. Isk isk isk... <----- this is holding back tears, with ugly face.
omgggg if that come out true i will fro sure shed tears :sad6:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@"peace" dear... just ready your tissues for this week. There'll be bawling... I bet. Anyhow, I will ready my pillow to throw away whenever Vi is on. Coz, my phone is in danger.