[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Do we get to see ramet beg for pim's forgiveness like sathit begging jee? One more episode to go and the ending for today's episode pim will go back to bangkok for sure

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
believe it or not i reallt don't have energy to comment and i feel extremelly dooooowwwwwwwnnnnn and saaad

like pim she has no one she gave up everything she went soo much that made her a new person but what about now she has no friends no one and she sell the most precious thing to her i really feel sooo sad and i'm literally cryin g

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
But she just work there for a little while I think the most is two months how can she earn 100,000?
Should I remind you about yesterday's infection story again...? Lol. Don't try to make sense out of it. It will just make you more loss. Huhuu...

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think it's longer than two months but I agree that the waitress wouldn't be paid that much even in a year.
I think it's about 2nmonths because when she first arrive the hotel Ramet told her that the fashion will be at the end of the month and the incident happens just a few days or a few weeks after the fashion show

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
believe it or not i reallt don't have energy to comment and i feel extremelly dooooowwwwwwwnnnnn and saaad

like pim she has no one she gave up everything she went soo much that made her a new person but what about now she has no friends no one and she sell the most precious thing to her i really feel sooo sad and i'm literally cryin g
It's ok... believe that our Swan will find a better lake for her to swim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
about the debt don't forget guys that she sell her pin for 500k and the compensation of sia 500k that makes 1 M