[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes you are right that's a biiig mistake i think paajeaw was too much for him to be a director and a producer at the same time in this recents episode a lot of mistakes but it's ok we all learn from our mistakes , and i think i saw people tweet about it
Oh, really? I think we shouldn't blame it on paajaew alone, he has to do too many things, I'll blame it on Jintana actress because she should notice this mistake since she's the one that act in this scene!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, really? I think we shouldn't blame it on paajaew alone, he has to do too many things, I'll blame it on Jintana actress because she should notice this mistake since she's the one that act in this scene!
she act what they tell her to do and between this two scene probably there is months so for sure no one can remember that i think paajeaw and the team responsable for the script should took note of the presence of jin's character and also in the editing room they had a chance to notice it but even they did there is no way to edit it out cause it's a hit scene taht can't be retook or modified so i believe they had no chance but to air it like that

Noire89

Simply smile
Isk isk isk... in the preview for next episode... why does Ramet look so "unprofessional"???? What happen to his suit with his flower pins???
I haven't seen the episodes yet, just finished my work day. But just remember he is never not professional. He is professionally unprofessional;) plus he also just lost his Swam:(, his lifemate( if I remember my science right swans mate for life) so he's gottta show it someway.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
she act what they tell her to do and between this two scene probably there is months so for sure no one can remember that i think paajeaw and the team responsable for the script should took note of the presence of jin's character and also in the editing room they had a chance to notice it but even they did there is no way to edit it out cause it's a hit scene taht can't be retook or modified so i believe they had no chance but to air it like that
Yeah you are right! Since the beginning seem like ch3 rush paajaew in order to air this after KC. I feel bad for the team because they did great in almost everything else and they encountered this big problem at almost the end of Lakorn! Have you ever notice this similar mistake in other Lakorn that you have watched? Do you think they willl come out and apologize?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah you are right! Since the beginning seem like ch3 rush paajaew in order to air this after KC. I feel bad for the team because they did great in almost everything else and they encountered this big problem at almost the end of Lakorn! Have you ever notice this similar mistake in other Lakorn that you have watched? Do you think they willl come out and apologize?
to be honest a mistake as this no never either in lakorn or a different country drama and i don't think they will apologize they will just learn from it next time i too noticed it only happened in this week episodes and as you said i believe is due to the pressure from above but if we ignore those edit mistakes i give paajeaw an applaud for his hardwork and for delivering this story full of worth meaning and beauifully developed it was well progress the only negative thing maybe is the edit but again all for the learn

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
to be honest a mistake as this no never either in lakorn or a different country drama and i don't think they will apologize they will just learn from it next time i too noticed it only happened in this week episodes and as you said i believe is due to the pressure from above but if we ignore those edit mistakes i give paajeaw an applaud for his hardwork and for delivering this story full of worth meaning and beauifully developed it was well progress the only negative thing maybe is the edit but again all for the learn
Yeah, for me I didn't take this mistake seriously I'm just worry that other viewer will take this mistake as the reason and blame it on the whole crew and cast. I agree that paajaew did well until this episode! This Lakorn look like a fairytale just like you said from the beginning!

twister02

M♥K
Ok, so I notice a big mistake in today episode! During vy's kneeling scene (part5) Jintana appear in that scene dressed as a waitress and trying to stop Kanda from hitting Vy, but in part 6 Jintana dress up in non uniform clothes and pretend like she just come back from hometown and act like she never know the whole incident. Does anyone notice it too, or I misunderstand the situation? If it's a real mistake, I think it's a big one because seem like everything mixed up!
That was the thing I noticed too but since that was a scene centered on Vi and Pim, so I was not too worried but then again, it's not only BH who do mistakes like this, other dramas too. I think Paajaew knows/notice this too when they edit the scene but too bad, they can't re-shoot it since Thai lakorns are pre-produced. Paajaew is the director and the producer of this drama so the load is too much for him to handle. This was not the only scene who I think has a mistake. I also noticed the changing haircut of Ramet. In some scenes he do have a short do and then the next thing you see, he was sporting the wavy hair. The editing in the first few episodes also were a bit shaky but glad they've adjusted over the course of the drama.

twister02

M♥K
There are some instances that they shoot a scene first before the other so some might lose track of what's happening so a sequence thread is really important in the script. I think Paajaew lose track with the sequence for that scene and Jintana just followed his instructions.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
While watching Nara's scenes, I can't stop think that Pim and Nara will become bestfriend when they marry to Met and Singh, go to the trip or team up to tease their husband. Too bad we don't have these scenes in this sequence

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Why I have the feeling that Pim will be going back to Jaravee hotel and clear all he misunderstanding between Ramet and her! (Based on Khun Bawornthat word "if you can't find your heart, please come back here". Anyway, it's just my guess. Ramet seem to sulk at Pim when she said she doesn't want to see his face forever!
I'm so happy to see the new Pimlapat! The word "Jail" really change Pim, has ha thanks to Ramet and Pim's true friends. They indeed change her to a better person!
IMG_7233.JPG
Cr: Facebook

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
While watching Nara's scenes, I can't stop think that Pim and Nara will become bestfriend when they marry to Met and Singh, go to the trip or team up to tease their husband. Too bad we don't have these scenes in this sequence
Yeah, I imagine the same thing! I really want to see the scene after their marriage and hey go on a honeymoon trip together 2 couples will be so romantic! But we already know that its impossible or maybe they can be the in laws in the next 20 years :risas3::aaaaa:

twister02

M♥K
Is there a 3rd book for this? I mean, it would be best if we can see some cameos of Singh, Nara, Pim and Ramet in the 3rd installment (if there's any)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Is there a 3rd book for this? I mean, it would be best if we can see some cameos of Singh, Nara, Pim and Ramet in the 3rd installment (if there's any)
There are 3 books, nai Singh part is the second book and Ramet is the last one. The first one was in ch7 cast Weir/Pancake maybe 7 years ago

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am so head over heel for Pim and Ramet and BH... that I don't want to see the 3rd one. Unless they cast Mark. I know my reason makes no sense. I just watched episode 11 with subs. A bit emotional right now. I'm proud of Pim but I feel bad for Ramet. Poor poor soul. I hope they don't drag the reconciliation scene too much. Let it end in the middle of the episode... I want to see sweet sweer SWEET scenes for the other half. I'll ready insulin next to me in case I get too hyper eith sweetness.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
There are 3 books, nai Singh part is the second book and Ramet is the last one. The first one was in ch7 cast Weir/Pancake maybe 7 years ago
Glad to know that Ramet is the last one. So he is basically the "maknae". No wonder he's so cute and lovable.