[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
no is not a failure for sure but also is not veryyy popular it will be placed in the decent category cause it started weak then they catch up later with the story moving
Awww I hope it will get the very popular status. But nonetheless, it is not that important. I am sure, both Kim and JJ has now recruited more new fans (I think I'll be a JJ's fan now) and Paajaew has shown his capability in both directing and producing. I am a fan of 2 of his lakorns now, NNS and BH. Will look forward to his other coming lakorns.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yes, when all the evidences agree to what Vi said, there's no point to ask anymore. It will just anger and shame her even more. Plus, will she believe him even if he explained? So, if this were to happen to us... will you guys react like Pim or do what Pim said she would do which is ask Ramet directly. I think, I'll react like Pim. I will be angrier I guess. ...and meeting Ramet will be a big no-no coz I will melt stupidly in front of him.
Of course I'll react like Pim because I feel so embarrassed and I want to forget everything as fast as I can and I would leave the hotel immediately just like Pim did! Like I said I don't blame either Pim or Ramet because they both are not wrong! I just feel bad to see Ramet hurt, he seems like he's more into Pim rather than Pim into him! He did everything for her to make her a better person and he end up losing her because she didn't trust him, I think it hurt him more. As for Pim, I think at least she is in a better condition compare to Ramet because she has decide to forget him and start her new life while Ramet still think about her all the time! Am I being too dramatic???

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes ramet got the thunderbolt of the love from the first sight and no other woman fulfill his eyes and heart but he wasn't brave enough too to go to ask her directly and ask her for a clear explanation of why she said he decieved her instead he let her go cause he is afraid of her rejection again so personally i think he didn't fight enough with her he just went with her desire and accept that she look at him from that angle and just stand in that position
Yeah, I agree! I like how he fall for her at first dight and keep on falling hard for her even she made mistake! I have to say it's hard to find a man like Ramet just like @bun-bun said even the real owner of Jaravee is not as good as him! (I don't think the real name of the hotel is Jaravee, maybe they come up with this name just to film this Lakorn)

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
that's why i said pim should kept her words and she should asked him directly about it but i think she think she saw enough evident that he wil get marry to her (kanda praising nara to be suitable to be boss lady , the manager asking the chf the menu of the wedding and pim asked her to be sure and she confirmed to her that is for the boss's wedding but what pim doesn't know is that there is two boss, also seeing nara taking care of ramet laughing with him) all that made her be convinced he will get marry to her and for her thee is no need to go ask him to embarrass herself when she will hear it from him , but i'm guessing the way she will know bout it is thorough the newspaper or a magazine news and she will be shocked and she will take the first flight without double thinking :lol:
I think maybe Ramet's sister is the one who tells pim about this when she gives pim her brooch.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Am I being too dramatic???
Very. Lol. They are both like lost souls. Both are clueless. One is clueless of the real truth. The other is clueless as to what he did wrong this time. Hahaha... actually he is clueless that he did nothing wrong. Oh lost souls come back together to Jaravee... (with you body that is. Coz I don't want you guys to be thrown with books on giving good service!)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I wonder how Pim ends up teaching Ramet's niece and nephew... teaching? Pim? Teach what? English maybe.
Teaching how to eat salad and mineral water! :risas3: And of course teaching how to politely hit a tray on customer head :fighting3:

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Very. Lol. They are both like lost souls. Both are clueless. One is clueless of the real truth. The other is clueless as to what he did wrong this time. Hahaha... actually he is clueless that he did nothing wrong. Oh lost souls come back together to Jaravee... (with you body that is. Coz I don't want you guys to be thrown with books on giving good service!)
Aww sorry for being too dramatic I'm just so into each character's struggles

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
all the fin scene in one clipwith a romantic song :love::love::love::love::love:
After listen to this song, it make me want to rewatch her Lakorn with smart again! This ost by far is the most beautiful ost I've ever heard of! So romantic, too bad the main actor is smart!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm gushing over when JJ brought Vi to apologize to Pim.
The way they look at each other ahhhhhhhh

I actually love Ramet, I mean yes he is stupid but in way he's really smart too, i just think he's too nice but not as nice as Mor Sattawat lol. I love how he punched Sia and said Pim was his woman already.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm gushing over when JJ brought Vi to apologize to Pim.
The way they look at each other ahhhhhhhh

I actually love Ramet, I mean yes he is stupid but in way he's really smart too, i just think he's too nice but not as nice as Mor Sattawat lol. I love how he punched Sia and said Pim was his woman already.
I like that scene too! He look so manly unlike his colorful suit and flower

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Can't she get the pin back? I mean its the jewelry place in the hotel. i feel he might propose to her with that hahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
finally i was able to sit proparly and get to do some gifs here :D

she is surprised and impressed and at that moment he looked so charming to her seeing him as a hard working buisness man helping the villager

i love how she look so innocent with her fearful eyes waiting impatiently for his respond and him reading through her cause for him she is clear and easy to get what she think pim is trully is an open book

the vital question that he was hidden inside him but after that dive night he want to let it out

sadly she looked hesitate unsure like she has some fears from wether he is the right one will they really be able to work out together , i think pim feel like ramet may see her as not the perfect woman maybe someday he will chane his mind she was like afraid from his expectations

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her unsure confused feeling and answer didn't stop him from pursuing his feeling and try to hit his second chance

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
After listen to this song, it make me want to rewatch her Lakorn with smart again! This ost by far is the most beautiful ost I've ever heard of! So romantic, too bad the main actor is smart!
I couldn't even bare to even start watching it. Even with Kim in it, I just couldn't... Is it even worth it? The only lakorn of Smart's that I think is OK is Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen. Coz Tisha is one amazing nang'ek in there. But too bad I didn't finish watching it coz I read the ending sucks.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan agree!!!!!!! Ramet is so damn hot, charming and oh so ROMANTIC when he said "PIM IS MY WOMAN!" after angrily beating Sia Samarn. His body posture was so manly! ...and true @MomRamy albeit his pastel and odd choice of shirt and suit. I hope Pim could change his style after they're togethere later. I prefer Mor Sattawat and Nuth's uncle's dressing. They look so smart and charismatic not to mention also professional which will suit Ramet's character better.

Paajew is improving isn't he? I was surprised to know that he directed NNS (coz I just watched it this year) and when I know he is also directing BH, I didn't put too much expectation on BH. But surprise surprise... he is doing excellent with BH! Congrats Paajaew!

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
I wonder how Pim ends up teaching Ramet's niece and nephew... teaching? Pim? Teach what? English maybe.
About How pim ends up teaching ramet's niece and nephew,I am not sure about it. from what I listened to the video in YouTube, It seems like Khun Nong meets pim in Bangkok then she tell Ramet. Maybe Ramet wants to help find a job for pim so he asks his sister for pim to teaches his sister's children. I am not sure about it so if It is wrong, I am sorry and please don't mind.