[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
About How pim ends up teaching ramet's niece and nephew,I am not sure about it. from what I listened to the video in YouTube, It seems like Khun Nong meets pim in Bangkok then she tell Ramet. Maybe Ramet wants to help find a job for pim so he asks his sister for pim to teaches his sister's children. I am not sure about it so if It is wrong, I am sorry and please don't mind.
It's ok. It's my fault. I don' mind if it's wrong coz I am not into spoilers. So it's my fault for asking the questions. :facepalm: Don't you just love Khun Nong? She's so elegant!

Noire89

Simply smile
I couldn't even bare to even start watching it. Even with Kim in it, I just couldn't... Is it even worth it? The only lakorn of Smart's that I think is OK is Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen. Coz Tisha is one amazing nang'ek in there. But too bad I didn't finish watching it coz I read the ending sucks.
Hey, not who you asked but I can tell you that the lakorn was not bad, not amazing but it was okay. I saw it last summer when I sprained my ankles and liked it. I am not a fan of Smart, I am not a fan at all. To me he has no expression other than bland face. To be fair I only saw one of his lakorn the one with Ann T(Qi Pao), and I saw that one because she's awesome.
I do have a bit of a crush on Alex (he's so adorable looking) so I'm a bit biased on his storyline with Mint, it was cute yoing love while Kim and Smart is more of a slowburn romance and you root for everyone to be happy.

Noire89

Simply smile
I have finally watched the episode 10, and half way through 11. I was :pancarta: as Pim was hitting her pillow and saying she wasn't going to be jealous, but still beating that pillow like it was Khun Met.
If only Khun Met had declared his feelings outright to Pim instead. Say it straight out that she's his one and only.

sarNie Adult
WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I WATCHED EPISODE 11 ALREADY! FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO CATCH UP. whew! Now I can backread. I just want to say, I know I am supposed to feel sorry for Khun Ramet (and indeed I am) but RAMET MUST SUFFER SUFFER SUFFER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! whatever happened in Episode 11, he deserves it. It's payback for all those times that Pim was misunderstood as well. It's not fair in Episode 10, when Pim just asked him if he is like Kittichai and then he gets hurt, now everyone wants Pim to apologize to Ramet. Don't get me wrong, I understand Ramet, I understand him completely, but I think it's unfair that Pim had been misunderstood for a long time and everyone is in Ramet's side so I'll be in Pim's side this time hahaha.

I love Kim's expressions when she was being vulnerable but she maintained her strong character. and Ramet, omg. I love the part where he was beating up Sia, like, he was nearly in tears because of anger. Matavi was good too, i mean, I know we all hate her, but Bee's acting was really good and she's so glamorous and beautiful, fit to be a N'Rai. so that's it for now. I'll have to do A LOT OF BACK READING. you guys were so excited for this haha.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I couldn't even bare to even start watching it. Even with Kim in it, I just couldn't... Is it even worth it? The only lakorn of Smart's that I think is OK is Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen. Coz Tisha is one amazing nang'ek in there. But too bad I didn't finish watching it coz I read the ending sucks.
I kind of like it, but I feel like it's alittle drag in the middle. Overall it's not too bad, I watch it because of Kim!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan agree!!!!!!! Ramet is so damn hot, charming and oh so ROMANTIC when he said "PIM IS MY WOMAN!" after angrily beating Sia Samarn. His body posture was so manly! ...and true @MomRamy albeit his pastel and odd choice of shirt and suit. I hope Pim could change his style after they're togethere later. I prefer Mor Sattawat and Nuth's uncle's dressing. They look so smart and charismatic not to mention also professional which will suit Ramet's character better.

Paajew is improving isn't he? I was surprised to know that he directed NNS (coz I just watched it this year) and when I know he is also directing BH, I didn't put too much expectation on BH. But surprise surprise... he is doing excellent with BH! Congrats Paajaew!
I think paajaew is considered as a good director, it's just that he doesn't like to add skin ships scene between our pranang! Compare to other director, I think he's pretty good because he is able to bring chemistry between pranang even without lots of skin ships moment just like RP (Kim-Nadech) and BH

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hey, not who you asked but I can tell you that the lakorn was not bad, not amazing but it was okay. I saw it last summer when I sprained my ankles and liked it. I am not a fan of Smart, I am not a fan at all. To me he has no expression other than bland face. To be fair I only saw one of his lakorn the one with Ann T(Qi Pao), and I saw that one because she's awesome.
I do have a bit of a crush on Alex (he's so adorable looking) so I'm a bit biased on his storyline with Mint, it was cute yoing love while Kim and Smart is more of a slowburn romance and you root for everyone to be happy.
Still not buying. Lol. Don't mind me... I just can't handle him for now or maybe in near future. Unless I have no other options, which is never. I don't really like it when other couple (not the main) steals the limelight from the main couple. It's just not suppose to be like that. I know my reason is stupid but that's how I prefer. But thanks for sharing your thought. I appreciate it.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I WATCHED EPISODE 11 ALREADY! FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO CATCH UP. whew! Now I can backread. I just want to say, I know I am supposed to feel sorry for Khun Ramet (and indeed I am) but RAMET MUST SUFFER SUFFER SUFFER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! whatever happened in Episode 11, he deserves it. It's payback for all those times that Pim was misunderstood as well. It's not fair in Episode 10, when Pim just asked him if he is like Kittichai and then he gets hurt, now everyone wants Pim to apologize to Ramet. Don't get me wrong, I understand Ramet, I understand him completely, but I think it's unfair that Pim had been misunderstood for a long time and everyone is in Ramet's side so I'll be in Pim's side this time hahaha.

I love Kim's expressions when she was being vulnerable but she maintained her strong character. and Ramet, omg. I love the part where he was beating up Sia, like, he was nearly in tears because of anger. Matavi was good too, i mean, I know we all hate her, but Bee's acting was really good and she's so glamorous and beautiful, fit to be a N'Rai. so that's it for now. I'll have to do A LOT OF BACK READING. you guys were so excited for this haha.
Glad to know you are enjoying it! Oh don't mind us... although we (some maybe) are now sympathizing Ramet more, coz who wouldn't fall for that hurt babyface?, but we are still #teamPim. Frankly, I am going back and forth on this. In depends on my mood and how my brain is digesting all the scenes. Some days, I will sympathize Pim... some days, it will be Ramet.

The casts are just wonderful aren't they? The bad are rai... the friends are helpfull... the assistants are assisting and encouraging... everyone are just wonderful! I guess when you fall really hard for a lakorn... everything seems to be perfect and the flaws are just insignificant. I guess, we are the Ramet and BH is the Pim. I fell for BH from the first scene ("why do you keep on calling my phone? I said I would attend right?") and the many scenes afterwords.

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Still not buying. Lol. Don't mind me... I just can't handle him for now or maybe in near future. Unless I have no other options, which is never. I don't really like it when other couple (not the main) steals the limelight from the main couple. It's just not suppose to be like that. I know my reason is stupid but that's how I prefer. But thanks for sharing your thought. I appreciate it.
I don't think other couple stole limelight,at least for me bcoz I usually fast forward other scenes without kim(I thank YouTube for this amazing featue:clap:Moreover story plot is mainly about Kim's character. Somehow I managed to watch till end and it was ok unlike ab ruk online drama which I can't finish in my lifetime.

Noire89

Simply smile
No problem, and honestly I don't blame you. Smart is not in any of my to watch list of actors.
I saw it mostly because of Kimmy and Mint Chalida and fell in love with Alex(he was just too cute in that) and then he was in RP as an antagonistic (which made me hate him, lol! But found him so cute as a villain, sort of like don't let appearance fool you kind of situation) with the other Mint (She's not an actress I love but I don't mind her and she's good as a villain, lol!)
The romance between the leads isn't outshined it just my preference if I were to choose which one I would choose my bias and say Alex, lol!( it also that I think my bf looks a little like him. Even though my bf doesn't see it:risas3:)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't think other couple stole limelight,at least for me bcoz I usually fast forward other scenes without kim(I thank YouTube for this amazing featue:clap:Moreover story plot is mainly about Kim's character. Somehow I managed to watch till end and it was ok unlike ab ruk online drama which I can't finish in my lifetime.
So it's better than ARO? Oh my. I didn't watch ARO thoroughly though. Only Markim parts. Hahaha... admittedly I am a bad Kim's fan. I don't watch all lakorns of hers. I even don't watch the one with Ananda.

I'm assuming that Alex and his partner steals the limelight coz from the comments I read in youtube and others, majority loves that couple more than the main. Mind you, I didn't even watch it. I'm just assuming. That's why at least for me, it's, it's bad to read reviews and spoilers coz it will affect me very much. ...hence, I am avoiding them before I watched the lakorn.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
No problem, and honestly I don't blame you. Smart is not in any of my to watch list of actors.
I saw it mostly because of Kimmy and Mint Chalida and fell in love with Alex(he was just too cute in that) and then he was in RP as an antagonistic (which made me hate him, lol! But found him so cute as a villain, sort of like don't let appearance fool you kind of situation) with the other Mint (She's not an actress I love but I don't mind her and she's good as a villain, lol!)
The romance between the leads isn't outshined it just my preference if I were to choose which one I would choose my bias and say Alex, lol!( it also that I think my bf looks a little like him. Even though my bf doesn't see it:risas3:)
Lol. Poor Smart. Though I WILL NOT watch his lakorn... but still pity him. But hey, people still gives him lakorn to act. Weird. His next will be Mia Luang. Ergh~ Even the character of the pra'ek is a no-no to me. Lol.

Alex is acting with Markim in Kom Faek. I'll try to adore his cutesy face later. Depends on the character that is.

Hey guys, since BH is ending (so sad!), is there any lakorn that you'll be watching next? Are you guys gonna watch Matt P and Andrew's after this? I'll stop for awhile until the next Kim/Mark/JJ's. But would like to know your plan.

Noire89

Simply smile
Lol. Poor Smart. Though I WILL NOT watch his lakorn... but still pity him. But hey, people still gives him lakorn to act. Weird. His next will be Mia Luang. Ergh~ Even the character of the pra'ek is a no-no to me. Lol.

Alex is acting with Markim in Kom Faek. I'll try to adore his cutesy face later. Depends on the character that is.

Hey guys, since BH is ending (so sad!), is there any lakorn that you'll be watching next? Are you guys gonna watch Matt P and Andrew's after this? I'll stop for awhile until the next Kim/Mark/JJ's. But would like to know your plan.
I don't pity the man, just his acting:p, he's getting jobs and he has a career outside of showbiz which he is 100 % better at than acting(I hope):risas3:. He's making that $ for his handsome looks, so he's set:)

I want to watch pretty Matt and deep voice hero Andrew lakorn, hopefully someone will sub it. New couple it's a must, special because Matt is such a fan of Andrew that I want to see how they match:) plus they have said that there is awilling| scene and those are rare.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't pity the man, just his acting:p, he's getting jobs and he has a career outside of showbiz which he is 100 % better at than acting(I hope):risas3:. He's making that $ for his handsome looks, so he's set:)

I want to watch pretty Matt and deep voice hero Andrew lakorn, hopefully someone will sub it. New couple it's a must, special because Matt is such a fan of Andrew that I want to see how they match:) plus they have said that there is awilling| scene and those are rare.
Big bucks. Pretty face. Hahaha... I don't know if that could shield him from mean comments. But he is a senior in the biz, I'm sure he has his ways. Otherwise, he will not survive until today.

For Matt and Andrew, so I've heard. Geez... the willing scene is an attention grabber huh? Lol...

Noire89

Simply smile
Big bucks. Pretty face. Hahaha... I don't know if that could shield him from mean comments. But he is a senior in the biz, I'm sure he has his ways. Otherwise, he will not survive until today.

For Matt and Andrew, so I've heard. Geez... the willing scene is an attention grabber huh? Lol...
Yes that scene is def an attention grabber:angel10: ...:risas3::risas3::risas3:
They are rare, and as my grandma used to say (rough translation) lady luck is bald so if you see a strand grab it:risas3::risas3: I'm just following my wise grandmas advice:risas3:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Glad to know you are enjoying it! Oh don't mind us... although we (some maybe) are now sympathizing Ramet more, coz who wouldn't fall for that hurt babyface?, but we are still #teamPim. Frankly, I am going back and forth on this. In depends on my mood and how my brain is digesting all the scenes. Some days, I will sympathize Pim... some days, it will be Ramet.

The casts are just wonderful aren't they? The bad are rai... the friends are helpfull... the assistants are assisting and encouraging... everyone are just wonderful! I guess when you fall really hard for a lakorn... everything seems to be perfect and the flaws are just insignificant. I guess, we are the Ramet and BH is the Pim. I fell for BH from the first scene ("why do you keep on calling my phone? I said I would attend right?") and the many scenes afterwords.
Just like me! One day I favor Pim and the next day I favor Ramet! I think both of us are bipolar (maybe we got that infection from Ramet :risas3:)
Should we seek a doctor?:confused12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Just like me! One day I favor Pim and the next day I favor Ramet! I think both of us are bipolar (maybe we got that infection from Ramet :risas3:)
Gosh. I was denying it... but I am glad someone else has the same condition. To make it better it's you! Hahaha... Yeah we're pretty much infected from Ramet. Sad though. I want to be infected by Pim's good qualities... See a doctor? Nah... I bet it can't be treated. Look at Ramet?! Warning! Don't try to jump into any pool.

Noire89

Simply smile
I think most of us are like that, one day Khun Met is the one with the most reason the next it's Pim.:risas3:
No doctor can help fight our inner battles for the lovebirds.;)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Gosh. I was denying it... but I am glad someone else has the same condition. To make it better it's you! Hahaha... Yeah we're pretty much infected from Ramet. Sad though. I want to be infected by Pim's good qualities... See a doctor? Nah... I bet it can't be treated. Look at Ramet?! Warning! Don't try to jump into any pool.
Too bad we both diagnosed with bipolar not a kidney disease otherwise Mor Sattawat would be the best choice doctor! :naughty2: