[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
ughh THEY'RE SOOOOOO CUTE
TBH I didn't have high hopes for this lakorn but I'm glad I continued it for Kimmy, its pretty good!
@Pooh4ever have you started yet?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I know!!!!! It's.the cutest thing EVER!!!! ...and I heard the word "PALAYA"(maube spelt incorrectly) which means WIFE!!!! He is proposing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wiiiishhhhhh and it's very possible :D he is now sure of her and sure she is the right one of rhim

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Thank @Peace for that wonderful short clip!!!! OMG!!!!!! So excited! But why Ramet make that facial expression when Pim come back for him???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thank @Peace for that wonderful short clip!!!! OMG!!!!!! So excited! But why Ramet make that facial expression when Pim come back for him???
you are welcoming :) and my personal interpretation is that he was soooo excited and happy but he didn't want to sho wit right away he wanted to calm himself first :lol:

His reaction is just priceless! Does this means that there won't be any sulking Ramet? Coz he seemed too excited! Hahaha...
yes i believe so but we ill see

Was about to alert you about this. Need more people to spazz about this. By the way, thanks so much dearest @"peace" for sharing this!
you are welcome and we should thanks paajeaw fro teasing us with that clip :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace how do you know there won't be real kids, maybe another surprise!! (I know I'm lying to myself) :crybaby2:
sorry bit it's veryyyyyy obvious that it will not be a real kiss they gonna zoom out once their face get too close

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
sorry bit it's veryyyyyy obvious that it will not be a real kiss they gonna zoom out once their face get too close
Are JJ and Nadech the only kim'praek that doesn't has real kiss? And both of the Lakorn are made by paajaew. Why paajaew????

Noire89

Simply smile
Well it's the weekend, and I have mixed feelings, :(. One minute I'm :cheer:yay, the end is near, the next I'm :crybaby2:boo, the end is near. Darn it, first KC did this to me, and now BH! Why did no one warn me of the quality of these storylines and how addictive they were going to be.