[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Well it's the weekend, and I have mixed feelings, :(. One minute I'm :cheer:yay, the end is near, the next I'm :crybaby2:boo, the end is near. Darn it, first KC did this to me, and now BH! Why did no one warn me of the quality of these storylines and how addictive they were going to be.
This turn out beyond my expectations too! I watch the previous version many times until I feel like I remember all the script, and I'm surprised that I feel like this is a brand new Lakorn with just similar storyline! I'm so blown away but this! I'm going to miss it so bad!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I guess he'll sulk alittle before he show his true excitement :aaaaa:
He'll sulk veryyyyy little I guess. Coz I saw a picture of Pim and Ramet visiting Jaravee restaurant with that attire. I guess there's no need to waste time. He has used so much time to straighten up Pim, and Pim has wasted time misunderstanding. Like what Khun Lawyer Satawat said in KC we don't know what will happen to us, life is too short, why not just focus on now and makes the best of it.

View attachment 4728 I really like Pim hairstyle in this scene! She look so young and fresh. I wish they do her hair like that for the entire Lakorn, but it is what it is.
Soooo beautiful... I would like to repeat Kanda's words describing Nara on Pim. "So beautiful, sweet... fitting to be the madam of the hotel."

Well it's the weekend, and I have mixed feelings, :(. One minute I'm :cheer:yay, the end is near, the next I'm :crybaby2:boo, the end is near. Darn it, first KC did this to me, and now BH! Why did no one warn me of the quality of these storylines and how addictive they were going to be.
Yes. I feel you babe. We are excited to see the entire finale but sad that it's the finale and we'll part from it soon. Such good lakorn. We can't warn you coz we don't expect it to be this good!!! I've said before, KC and BH back to back is dangerous.

What if CH3 arranged the lakorn Nadech-Yaya and Mark-Kim back to back after this? We'll be totally crazeees.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It's 1 am. One in the morning here in my country! I'm suppose to sleep for I have a meeting to attend at 9 am tomorrow. But this thread is making me wide awake!

I'm pointing my finger at @"peace" for all this. Hahahaha.... and the rest to all of you spazzing tonight.

I guess I have no choice but to book a sit a the far corner to sleep.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It's 1 am. One in the morning here in my country! I'm suppose to sleep for I have a meeting to attend at 9 am tomorrow. But this thread is making me wide awake!

I'm pointing my finger at @"peace" for all this. Hahahaha.... and the rest to all of you spazzing tonight.

Has ha now @Peace is responsible for everything if you are late for a meeting tomorrow! You gotta becareful peace!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

ohooo girl if i knew that i would'nt do it your future and work is a priority (as if i don't do the same too :facepalm: ) go to sleep and we will spazz more tomorrow :D

Super sad! I don't know how long I have to wait for Kim next Lakorn, and of course kimji reunion (maybe impossible)
Yup tbh i feel kimji the ost harder runiting between all kim's combination parek because i belive no one as daring as paajeaw to cast them since everyone believed is a baby face for kim so i salut paajeaw for showing the ability to work out with this two to make e new fresh pair

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i know right ? hahahahaha i feel sorry now but i think @bun-bun is talented enough to handle it ;) :cheer::cheer:
If I am sleepy in the meeting tomorrow, I'll battle it by imagining the person speaking as Ramet. That'll keep me awake. Hahaha... nah... don't worry it's not work related kinda meeting. It's more of a 'politic' thing that my mom has been dragging me to go since year ago. I've been sleeping or turn a deaf ear everytime when I attended it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If I am sleepy in the meeting tomorrow, I'll battle it by imagining the person speaking as Ramet. That'll keep me awake. Hahaha... nah... don't worry it's not work related kinda meeting. It's more of a 'politic' thing that my mom has been dragging me to go since year ago. I've been sleeping or turn a deaf ear everytime when I attended it.
*phew* that's a relieve :D

Noire89

Simply smile
He'll sulk veryyyyy little I guess. Coz I saw a picture of Pim and Ramet visiting Jaravee restaurant with that attire. I guess there's no need to waste time. He has used so much time to straighten up Pim, and Pim has wasted time misunderstanding. Like what Khun Lawyer Satawat said in KC we don't know what will happen to us, life is too short, why not just focus on now and makes the best of it.

Soooo beautiful... I would like to repeat Kanda's words describing Nara on Pim. "So beautiful, sweet... fitting to be the madam of the hotel."

Yes. I feel you babe. We are excited to see the entire finale but sad that it's the finale and we'll part from it soon. Such good lakorn. We can't warn you coz we don't expect it to be this good!!! I've said before, KC and BH back to back is dangerous.

What if CH3 arranged the lakorn Nadech-Yaya and Mark-Kim back to back after this? We'll be totally crazeees.
No sleep all around, and the forums will be so full of all of us their fans. It will be crazy!:nut::pancarta::risas3::cheer::aaaaa:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
the dialogue of the teaser was translated in twitter here:

Take a look at @jamesjj_news's Tweet: https://twitter.com/jamesjj_news/status/855471148552691712?s=09
Awesome, thanks for sharing 040156. Want to say it again, I really love this drama, KIM and JJ make me fall in love with them even more. Been a big fan of Kim and a new fan of JJ. He made me adore him since the drama he was with Bella. Keep up your great work, JJ. I'm sure you have a lot of new fans including me.

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Ep 11 was a lot to handle emotionally, wasn't it? I went from mad to fin to frustrated in one ep. Pim, pim, pim... You are always so honest and straightforward so why is it when it comes to the matter of the heart are you so tight- lipped?? I'm with Ramet on this one, she never really tried to believe Ramet, did she? My heart broke a little for Ramet towards the end...

Maybe they started off wrongly in the first place. The foundation of their relationship wasn't stable from the start. Pim started with a prejudice against Ramet and Ramet was a little superficial; he was intrigued by Pim's beauty. But while Ramet progressed from being smitten to really care for Pim, Pim is still at her intial point and she was preoccupied with her plight so there wasn't really time for her to love him .. So maybe, this misunderstanding is what they really need; for Pim to search her heart and for both to start anew. Pim needs to learn to believe Ramet and Ramet needs to learn to be more clear with his words and actions.

Just a little perspective of their relationship from me.. And you might noticed that i've long forgiven Ramet for his childishness! Such fickleness! HA
On another note only one more ep left!! Can I cry yet?!!

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Just don't think about Khun Met taking a dive. :risas3::risas3::risas3: that might wake you but it will make you laugh

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow! Finally read all the comments (most) lol!

Finished watching ep.10 only but gawd dam! Episode 10 is good but seriously the action scene needs more work. Especially when Ramet walks back down the stairs and see Pim, he should be like "WTF? I thought I ask you to go back to the hotel? Why are you here?" look, to me James Ji didn't do that part well. The scene where he got shot, okay he did good but when Pim become the hostage the pain totally went away? Like TF? Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad but I laughed out loudly in my bedroom like a crazy woman. The diving scene was funny lol...it was too perfect (overdo).

Kim did a good job when she ask Ramet that question, her eyes really does show that she doubted Ramet. Nara caring for Ramet is too much don't you guy think so? No wonder Pim mistaken her as his fiancee because I would too. Pim look broken heart in that scene. The make up scene is really cute. Ramet sure know how to make a woman heart flutter because in that scene where he leans forward and Pim had her back against the poll got me squeezing the life out of my pillow. Ugh and gawd dam i really hate Vi!

The whole hand washing and wrapping Pim's hand is too cute! I could felt the love in the aired. :icon12::icon12::icon12: But all of those lovely/cute scene turn into a misunderstanding once again thank to the evil ex-step mother Vi. That one scene with Chat and the gay guys is funny. The minions is trying to take care of the waiter while the boss of the minions is trying to take care of the waiter boss lol! :risas3:

Ramet, you are so up-on Pim ass but you can't even do anything to Vi beside what you told her...disappointed. Oh and Pim is back to the bad mouth Pim now that Sai is nearby. Cannot wait to see ep. 12 later on tonight. :thumbup:

Thank for the wonderful subbing teams! You guys are so fast and without you guys, I will not be able to enjoys this lakorn! :worship2::worship2: