[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Noire89

Simply smile
Heyya girl! I missed you too! I bought a data package to use while I was away but I dunno why I can't open anything except for Whatsapp and Pinterest! Not even Google! Sigh. Nevertheless, since I spent less time looking at phone I managed to enjoy amd appreciate my trip more.

No I didn't. I saw many short clips of the concert on youtube. Do you know where I can watch the whole thing? I know I can find it from Google or Youtube, but with your help, I can skip the searching part. Hehehehe.... After a week of missing dose from the lakornland, a spoonful of Markim and JJKim (do we have a special name for them yet? I don't know) is very much needed. Thanks in advance.

Hahaha... I will always fall for his face cause whenever he's in any lakorn I will give it a shot and instantly regrets it. I pity the nang'eks paired with him. But amazingly many like the lakorn that he was paired with Janie. Which... leaves me amazed and I thought nah~ it must be because of Janie's acting that they fell for.
Girl, its how he gets you and and every other female, his looks and then his skills fail to deliver. (Looking at you too Smart)

Ugh that is the one I saw, where he was getting revenge on Janies character for killing his girlfriend or was it fiancee? I can't remember all I remember is Janie eating raw onions and some fish dish (correct me if I'm wrong please)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
wahahahaha I wish I were Paa'Jaew @bun-bun so I can hug (and be hugged by) JamesJi every chance I can get and be his mother (aunt?) for realz hahaha it cracks me up whenever Paa'Jaew demonstrates the scene with the N'Ek (or even with Matavi's case, the N'Rai) with JamesJi, especially with the hugging and stuff hahaha

welcome back! hope you enjoyed your trip!
Thanks. Aside from the sunburn, it was a very enjoyable and memorable trip.

Ah~~ the up side of being the director. You get to be close to the celeb and be "really close" to them. Hehehe... I guess you are having a warm platonic motherly (aunt-ly) love towards JJ. You must be proud to see your boy growing well. Hahaha...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Girl, its how he gets you and and every other female, his looks and then his skills fail to deliver. (Looking at you too Smart)

Ugh that is the one I saw, where he was getting revenge on Janies character for killing his girlfriend or was it fiancee? I can't remember all I remember is Janie eating raw onions and some fish dish (correct me if I'm wrong please)
Janie has been in only one lakorn with Dome. I guess that's the right one.

Yeah, I am like every other people, attracted to the outer appearance first and then... the judging begins. Sigh. Looks can be deceiving. I need to work on this.

Noire89

Simply smile
Janie has been in only one lakorn with Dome. I guess that's the right one.

Yeah, I am like every other people, attracted to the outer appearance first and then... the judging begins. Sigh. Looks can be deceiving. I need to work on this.
I am on that train too. Yamapi is like my eye candy since forever, and the boy is hot as hel* but his acting still needs work, but I watch all his stuff cause he's Hot!
At least my other bias and original flower boy Lee Jun Ki can act. That man is so pretty! Actually both are really pretty!:love:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am on that train too. Yamapi is like my eye candy since forever, and the boy is hot as hel* but his acting still needs work, but I watch all his stuff cause he's Hot!
At least my other bias and original flower boy Lee Jun Ki can act. That man is so pretty! Actually both are really pretty!:love:
Yamapi? Hahaha... gone were the days where I enjoyed J-drama. I thought most J-actors are stiff. The actress are ok coz they can show good reactions. Gosh, the last J-drama I watched was the Hana Yori Dango series back then when I was an undergrad. (Yes, I am old now... lol)

Noire89

Simply smile
Yamapi? Hahaha... gone were the days where I enjoyed J-drama. I thought most J-actors are stiff. The actress are ok coz they can show good reactions. Gosh, the last J-drama I watched was the Hana Yori Dango series back then when I was an undergrad. (Yes, I am old now... lol)
He's from Johnny Entertainment. I'm a sucker for his looks. Yamashita Tomohisa, Yamapi to his fans. Enjoy some of my eye candy, lol!
Dunno if its allowed to post other actora pics here but here they are. All images were gotten from google(i think, they been with me a while soo... i can't remember)

Attachments

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
He's from Johnny Entertainment. I'm a sucker for his looks. Yamashita Tomohisa, Yamapi to his fans. Enjoy some of my eye candy, lol!
Dunno if its allowed to post other actora pics here but here they are. All images were gotten from google(i think, they been with me a while soo... i can't remember)
I know who Yamapi is. I was his boyband fan once. What's its name? Was it KATTUN or NEWS? I forgot. I was a big fan of Arashi and Kanjani8. But access to their subbed videos is sooo darn hard! I don't know why Japan makes it so difficult for international fans to see their vids (due to copyrights and all) but Korea is very cool about it. Look at how Korean fan base has grown and I personally am more into K rather than J coz you can find subbed vids easily in youtube. So, in the end, I just gives up on anything Japanese and shift to Korean and Thai entertainment. Lol... since BH has ended I don't think people mind at all since some may have move on to other threads or other lakorns.

Are you watching Matt and Andrew's lakorn btw? SJDK is subbing it and has done wonderfully, as usual, with the speed. The lakorn has already a slap kiss scene in episode 3! That's quick.

Noire89

Simply smile
I know who Yamapi is. I was his boyband fan once. What's its name? Was it KATTUN or NEWS? I forgot. I was a big fan of Arashi and Kanjani8. But access to their subbed videos is sooo darn hard! I don't know why Japan makes it so difficult for international fans to see their vids (due to copyrights and all) but Korea is very cool about it. Look at how Korean fan base has grown and I personally am more into K rather than J coz you can find subbed vids easily in youtube. So, in the end, I just gives up on anything Japanese and shift to Korean and Thai entertainment. Lol... since BH has ended I don't think people mind at all since some may have move on to other threads or other lakorns.

Are you watching Matt and Andrew's lakorn btw? SJDK is subbing it and has done wonderfully, as usual, with the speed. The lakorn has already a slap kiss scene in episode 3! That's quick.
Ah ok, well just enjoy the hot bod the boy has (he's older than me but Boy... somehow it fits him, lol!)
NEWs Ryo was a part of it and Ryo won me over in 1 liter of tears,(that drama was so aptly named I cried about that much tears since the end of episode 1)
Most of Japanese boybands are part of Johnny and from rumours it's pretty hard core in that department. Then there are those copyright laws they have that for reasons they go hard core for.

And yes I am watching Andrew and Matt lakorn(new couple I had to go check it out lol!)
I thought after this beautiful drama I wpuld quit for a bit and relax into (or back into) regular daily life, but saw the 1st episode and the chemistry between them. The flow of the plot all of it is being done really really well.
Yo character is flirty but not off putting it come off as cute and sincere, she has this over protectiveness of her mom and vice versa, she is feisty and won't take things sitting down, to me she is a mix of G from KC (with the attitude) and Pim because of her grace.
Andrew is doing his thing by playing a more stoic character who is trying and failing hard to hide his developing feeeling for the new step siter and employee he has gained in his life, lol!
It is a really great story to see and I am loving it! I seen Andy playing the bad boy, flirt playboy, this is something new from him (at least to me).

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ah ok, well just enjoy the hot bod the boy has (he's older than me but Boy... somehow it fits him, lol!)
NEWs Ryo was a part of it and Ryo won me over in 1 liter of tears,(that drama was so aptly named I cried about that much tears since the end of episode 1)
Most of Japanese boybands are part of Johnny and from rumours it's pretty hard core in that department. Then there are those copyright laws they have that for reasons they go hard core for.

And yes I am watching Andrew and Matt lakorn(new couple I had to go check it out lol!)
I thought after this beautiful drama I wpuld quit for a bit and relax into (or back into) regular daily life, but saw the 1st episode and the chemistry between them. The flow of the plot all of it is being done really really well.
Yo character is flirty but not off putting it come off as cute and sincere, she has this over protectiveness of her mom and vice versa, she is feisty and won't take things sitting down, to me she is a mix of G from KC (with the attitude) and Pim because of her grace.
Andrew is doing his thing by playing a more stoic character who is trying and failing hard to hide his developing feeeling for the new step siter and employee he has gained in his life, lol!
It is a really great story to see and I am loving it! I seen Andy playing the bad boy, flirt playboy, this is something new from him (at least to me).
I haven't watch 1 Litre of Tears and WILL NOT watch it EVER! I am not into tear jerking dramas/movies. Coz if I do, I'll flood my house. If it's during my PMS, I'll flood the entire neighbourhood!

Is Andrew's character supposed to be rigid and robotic or that's how he acts? Coz I've only watched one of his lakorns and that is the one with Janie. I don't see him being that... err stiff. I am still giving the lakorn a chance, since I wasn't suppose to be watching anymore lakorn after BH.

'

Noire89

Simply smile
I haven't watch 1 Litre of Tears and WILL NOT watch it EVER! I am not into tear jerking dramas/movies. Coz if I do, I'll flood my house. If it's during my PMS, I'll flood the entire neighbourhood!

Is Andrew's character supposed to be rigid and robotic or that's how he acts? Coz I've only watched one of his lakorns and that is the one with Janie. I don't see him being that... err stiff. I am still giving the lakorn a chance, since I wasn't suppose to be watching anymore lakorn after BH.

'
Sorry it took so long to reply I fell asleep.

1 litre of tears is for when I need to cry buckets it gives me excuse to just cry my heart out blame it on the jdrama, lol.
And yes Andrew is supposed to be all stiff and stoic and lonely and just super cold towards everyone except his dad who he hates and shows his anger to all the time, and the love he has for his mom. Until he meets Yo, Matt's character who takes a liking to him and so takes it upon herself to befriend him, 1 because she likes him and 2 because she can recognize he is lonely. But that doesn't stop her from calling him out and defending the people she feels he has been mistreating, especially her mom, his new step mom.
I really love the way that Matt and Andrew act together, their chemistry is so good. Their portrayal just fits.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Sorry it took so long to reply I fell asleep.

1 litre of tears is for when I need to cry buckets it gives me excuse to just cry my heart out blame it on the jdrama, lol.
And yes Andrew is supposed to be all stiff and stoic and lonely and just super cold towards everyone except his dad who he hates and shows his anger to all the time, and the love he has for his mom. Until he meets Yo, Matt's character who takes a liking to him and so takes it upon herself to befriend him, 1 because she likes him and 2 because she can recognize he is lonely. But that doesn't stop her from calling him out and defending the people she feels he has been mistreating, especially her mom, his new step mom.
I really love the way that Matt and Andrew act together, their chemistry is so good. Their portrayal just fits.
Nah~ it's ok. I am going to stay away for a while now. Need to finish many things before I get crazy for other coming lakorns (which is not gonna be soon, thank God!). Thanks for your information on the new lakorn (still can't remember the name), I'll give it a try for another 2 episodes.

Cheers!

Noire89

Simply smile
Nah~ it's ok. I am going to stay away for a while now. Need to finish many things before I get crazy for other coming lakorns (which is not gonna be soon, thank God!). Thanks for your information on the new lakorn (still can't remember the name), I'll give it a try for another 2 episodes.

Cheers!
Good luck!:)
After Muen Khon La Fak Fah, I will definitely take a needed break. I will not watch anything for about a month then watch the Thai version of Princess Hours, and then wait for the next batch of lakorns. Since I am caught up on work, I'm good to go for a while.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lol! Thanks for sharing gran! This is just... pure evil. Hahaha... I have just started falling for the stiff character of Khun Chart. I missed that dive scene as I was skipping many scenes. Ramet's is still more "professional". I wish these diving scene saga will continue for the rest of the year. Hope the next coming lakorns will have diving scenes as well and by the end of the year, they will have a special award for "Best Dive". So far, Ramet's still THE best! Honest.

I went to check if Sathit (Mark) has a dive scene in KC. Too bad he doesn't.

Noire89

Simply smile
Lol! Thanks for sharing gran! This is just... pure evil. Hahaha... I have just started falling for the stiff character of Khun Chart. I missed that dive scene as I was skipping many scenes. Ramet's is still more "professional". I wish these diving scene saga will continue for the rest of the year. Hope the next coming lakorns will have diving scenes as well and by the end of the year, they will have a special award for "Best Dive". So far, Ramet's still THE best! Honest.

I went to check if Sathit (Mark) has a dive scene in KC. Too bad he doesn't.
Lol! No one more professional than Khun Met. I miss Khun met and Pim:( but they are on their happy way to their happy ever after.
Chat in Meuen Khon La Fak Fah has a diving scene and I couldn't help remember Khun Met and his diving scene, lol!
Thit in KC was in a car diving accident.
The three lakorns that have had me so invested in them that its like I don't even know who I am any more!:risas3::risas3::risas3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lol! No one more professional than Khun Met. I miss Khun met and Pim:( but they are on their happy way to their happy ever after.
Chat in Meuen Khon La Fak Fah has a diving scene and I couldn't help remember Khun Met and his diving scene, lol!
Thit in KC was in a car diving accident.
The three lakorns that have had me so invested in them that its like I don't even know who I am any more!:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Yeah... Ramet and Pim are on the road to happy ever after. We are gonna be like Khun Baworntat if we want to keep on seeing them.

Mark would show a perfect dive if he had one in KC. KF is shooting at river. We maybe will get to see Mark dive to help Kim! Hopefully. (Ramet is the benchmark for every diving scene now. Lol. I don't know if I prefer a perfect handsome dive or Ramet-like kinda dive. We need to have many options to know which to like!)

I am liking Chart now. Infact to be honest, I adore his concern for Yo in episode 5 (the morning after she was kidnapped). I was like... "ahh~ this robot has soul afterall."

Any idea about the next lakorn and who's in it?

Noire89

Simply smile
Yeah... Ramet and Pim are on the road to happy ever after. We are gonna be like Khun Baworntat if we want to keep on seeing them.

Mark would show a perfect dive if he had one in KC. KF is shooting at river. We maybe will get to see Mark dive to help Kim! Hopefully. (Ramet is the benchmark for every diving scene now. Lol. I don't know if I prefer a perfect handsome dive or Ramet-like kinda dive. We need to have many options to know which to like!)

I am liking Chart now. Infact to be honest, I adore his concern for Yo in episode 5 (the morning after she was kidnapped). I was like... "ahh~ this robot has soul afterall."

Any idea about the next lakorn and who's in it?
No one beats Khun Met at diving and being a professional,lol, James did great with the character.
No idea about the next lakorn, I will take a small break before I start my next one, lol! It was going to be a month but I'm thinking a week long vacation and then start up on another one. I'll see what they put up on the timeslot for Andrw and Matt's lakorn. So far thetime slot has given us winners since KC.
Though the one with James Ma and Margie V intrigues me, that one still has a lot more to go before they finish that one.
Perfect dive for me: half naked handsome man dives in (using his style,lol!) And rescues then cpr and finally a hug to show he really cares.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
No one beats Khun Met at diving and being a professional,lol, James did great with the character.
No idea about the next lakorn, I will take a small break before I start my next one, lol! It was going to be a month but I'm thinking a week long vacation and then start up on another one. I'll see what they put up on the timeslot for Andrw and Matt's lakorn. So far thetime slot has given us winners since KC.
Though the one with James Ma and Margie V intrigues me, that one still has a lot more to go before they finish that one.
Perfect dive for me: half naked handsome man dives in (using his style,lol!) And rescues then cpr and finally a hug to show he really cares.
Hahaha... I am not gonna ask for a half naked, a see through shirt is good enough for me. ;)

Is Margie a good actress? I know she's a good friend... but I haven't watch any of her lakorn yet.