[Ch3] Bupae Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah,i'm toooo excited for this pairing....
Such a gorgeous pair...
The good thing is Anne admitted that she got offer for this lakorn..
But i do pray that Andrew got offer too and not rejected this lakorn like he rejected Borisud Bumbut Kaen!!
If he in BBK..........*dreaming*

OMG!! i just noticed that i've deleted my MSN siggie...
oh welcome back Dila :welcome1: its ok about deleting cos we can just forget MSN it
gave us hard time and depressing, this lakorn of Anne/Andrew double A is produce by
Lakornthai I'm sure they make up their mind clearer than Broadcast they change things
around like a roller coaster but their creation is 100%. :highfive:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Not really back sis...
I still upset about MSN... :thumbdown:
If BSH is confirmed,then it will really make my day...

Imagine if MSN,BSH,MGD is confirm..
OMG!!!! Anne with 3 hot guys..
*daydreaming again*

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
Not really back sis...
I still upset about MSN... :thumbdown:
If BSH is confirmed,then it will really make my day...

Imagine if MSN,BSH,MGD is confirm..
OMG!!!! Anne with 3 hot guys..
*daydreaming again*
that would be what you call a 'triple kill', IF that happens, i think my mom might need to call the emergency ward cause she'll find me on the floor with my mouth drooling and a smirk on the side LOLZ

But for this, if Andrew rejects it, i would be soo soooooo sooooooooooo mad. It will defi make me wonder what he looks for in a script and opposite actress. Seriously Andy, it's Ann we're talking bout, with u n her, it'll be...well, i'll only ever find out what it'll be like IF they ever cast together again...soo, get on with and sign for the drama already!!!
[end of rant]

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
that would be what you call a 'triple kill', IF that happens, i think my mom might need to call the emergency ward cause she'll find me on the floor with my mouth drooling and a smirk on the side LOLZ

But for this, if Andrew rejects it, i would be soo soooooo sooooooooooo mad. It will defi make me wonder what he looks for in a script and opposite actress. Seriously Andy, it's Ann we're talking bout, with u n her, it'll be...well, i'm know what it'll be IF they ever cas together again...
[end of rant]
lol.you're funy though...
i still imagine about the crazy kiss Taywun leave to Nongchanai..
If its happen between Andrew - Anne.. :woot2:

yeah,if that 3 lakorn happen,i think i'm gonna join you....
I need an inhaler.. :ghehe:

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
lol.you're funy though...
i still imagine about the crazy kiss Taywun leave to Nongchanai..
If its happen between Andrew - Anne.. :woot2:

yeah,if that 3 lakorn happen,i think i'm gonna join you....
I need an inhaler.. :ghehe:
i never watched the crazy kiss, so i'm now looking forward to another thing as well (on top of all the new shows that i'm hyped about). Maybe it might even be a REAL kiss [this is so sad...when u have to clarify if the kiss is real or not...] which i'm hoping it is since Ann does do some real kisses (and we all lover her for that...us perverts...kekekeke)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i never watched the crazy kiss, so i'm now looking forward to another thing as well (on top of all the new shows that i'm hyped about). Maybe it might even be a REAL kiss [this is so sad...when u have to clarify if the kiss is real or not...] which i'm hoping it is since Ann does do some real kisses (and we all lover her for that...us perverts...kekekeke)
I know with Anne,we will see it at least 1.... :rolleyes:
Don't know about Andrew,never watch his lakorn before.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
I know with Anne,we will see it at least 1.... :rolleyes:
Don't know about Andrew,never watch his lakorn before.
all the ones i've watched (which are not a lot) he does no real kisses, but he's got no gf, and ann even has a bf and she does real kisses...so maybe andy will be a man and go for the lips?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i think he doesnt like having love rumors between his co stars so maybe that's why he doesnt do any real kiss scenes

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
^^lol i think he doesnt like having love rumors between his co stars so maybe that's why he doesnt do any real kiss scenes
could be...but still, thai actors/actresses need to get over their phobia of kisses...i'm tired of the vampire kiss, and the famous 'back of the head'...the vampire kiss is especially creepy as well, and sad because everyone will know exactly what i mean by the vampire kiss...

anywho, i will keep my hopes up for the kiss...IF they ever get signed on together

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG, Anne and Andrew, waiting for a long time to see Andrew back , well after the one with Mint. It would be a hot couple ever, hopefully they will confirm soon. I want to see more Andrew :wub: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, Anne and Andrew, waiting for a long time to see Andrew back , well after the one with Mint. It would be a hot couple ever, hopefully they will confirm soon. I want to see more Andrew :wub: :wub:
hope so too and Andrew also will have one with Susie its a new remake of Sai Roong
but not confirm yet either.