[CH3] Chor Malila (Who & Who) : Tik J/ Son Yuke

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqPgI-GlcnD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ds8ucmekhdko
So far it seems like Tik J and Son Yuke are confirmed in this. There is no confirmed female lead yet. Here is the synopsis:

Plot : (Cr. Kdunagin) Phoomtai who is secretarian in a state agent, need to renovate old building where located around his office, discover some document and photo of Charo Khun Saymamuang who is owner and Lady Pinmuang, his wife. He decide to do it to be museum about both of them but Pinmuang's spirit appear and stop him to have her as a part of this
. . . .
Pinmuang tell him a whole story. She marriage to Chraokhun Saymamuang after Chun, her oldest sister die and leave a child behind. Firstly, Her parent will give Wun second daughter but she refuse it because of his tactiful. Chraokhun later fall for Pin and she loves him. They finally marriage
. . . .
They've been lived for 7 years, the condition is getting worse when Pirath who is her childhood friend come back from England. They're close again. He secretly fall in love Pin but need to keep it inside because Pin is now marriaged woman while Pin consider him as her friend. Lady Sae, chraokhun's mother dislike Pin because she behave like modern woman, will give Pragaai her adopted child to be Chraokhun's mistress because they don't have a child.
. . . .
Pin can't accept this and Chraokhun doesn't say to her how he feels about this. He need to go to work at province and Pragaai follow him. She understand that he accept Pragaai as his other wife and need to stay away from her. Pirat is the only one who know and understand her
. . . .
Eventually, Chraokhun misunderstand on Pin to cheat on him with Pirath. Even though Pin try not to make some scandal to her husband. Chraokhun drive her out and divorce to her. Pin move in her mother house who lately part with her father, and live with shameful. She refuse Pirath to live with her
. . . .
At last, Pin die with her guity to her husband. Her spirit stay at the house where she live with her husband in alive

Cr. To thaidramatic_update

Tik will be playing Chraokhun Saymamuang

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
B265C89E-4E3A-46D5-A1A0-FF457F2EDC4F.jpeg
I’m not sure if this says that Mai is rumored to be in this or if it’s just a post wanting her to be cast in it. But I don’t want Mai in this. I’m not that into her and Tik together.

Cr. As tagged

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The plot sounds boring and Tik in another horror lakorn again?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
And its Who&Who, p'Kai so it'll be boring and extra lol. Poor Son, always stuck with him.
Lol I need a list of all of these producers and directors and what productions they belong to because I never know which ones are from where and if they are good or not

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Am I the only one who wants him and Mai to work together again especially after Jao Wayha did not push through?!?!?!

I haven't thought of any other n'ek yet. He already has one with Kim so...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Am I the only one who wants him and Mai to work together again especially after Jao Wayha did not push through?!?!?!

I haven't thought of any other n'ek yet. He already has one with Kim so...
I feel like in Plerng Naree, Tik and Mai didn’t have that much chemistry though