[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the tips on learning to read Thai ladies!

@fannychen (some might not be exactly correct) If anyone has the correct names, please update and inform. TQ!

Cubic Cast List:

1.Bomb / Lin Lang Sur
2. Mint C / Ruethai Naga
3. Tar / Yong Wuhn
4. Noey / Fung Muy Ching
5. Tan / Lang Yong Wing
6. Selina / Nai Tana
7. Base / Bo Ling
8. Atit / Ling Pae Ing
9. Chokechan / Pankrit Bonthon
10. Chatakit / Yutapong
11. Santisook / Son Gwee
12. Atinon / Son Lom Tamun
13. Peesaid Thai / Lee Ji Foo
14. Padin Luanvoot / Ah Huey buy Lin Lan Sur
15. Shokoon / Alang
16. Dayneen / Ah Jong
17. Toratorn Tawetorn / Ah Lee Jong
18. Nisa / Meena
19. Sorasack / Cammy Thamung

fannychen

sarNie Egg
@itzdao

itzdao said:
Thank you for the tips on learning to read Thai ladies!

@fannychen (some might not be exactly correct) If anyone has the correct names, please update and inform. TQ!

Cubic Cast List:

1.Bomb / Lin Lang Sur
2. Mint C / Ruethai Naga
3. Tar / Yong Wuhn
4. Noey / Fung Muy Ching
5. Tan / Lang Yong Wing
6. Selina / Nai Tana
7. Base / Bo Ling
8. Atit / Ling Pae Ing
9. Chokechan / Pankrit Bonthon
10. Chatakit / Yutapong
11. Santisook / Son Gwee
12. Atinon / Son Lom Tamun
13. Peesaid Thai / Lee Ji Foo
14. Padin Luanvoot / Ah Huey buy Lin Lan Sur
15. Shokoon / Alang
16. Dayneen / Ah Jong
17. Toratorn Tawetorn / Ah Lee Jong
18. Nisa / Meena
19. Sorasack / Cammy Thamung
thank you so much

fannychen

sarNie Egg
@itzdao ,may i ask ,because i will update this castlist for CHALIDACHINESEFANCLUB,can i write you name for the credit?i will trans this castlist to chinese,and credit by you,is that ok?thank you.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Lol her clothes. But i will keep saying this throughout the whole lakorn and pictures. "Her clothes...... o_O but its ok! Her face is still pretty!!"

cool :)

sarNie Adult
oh dang, i helluh wanna see those scenes :woot: I wonder if she's going to know self-defense like in NM2 , i luved her fighting back scenes 555 but OFF TOPIC :bhehe: And that scene where Bomb's drinking,dang thats hot lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
oh dang, i helluh wanna see those scenes :woot: I wonder if she's going to know self-defense like in NM2 , i luved her fighting back scenes 555 but OFF TOPIC :bhehe: And that scene where Bomb's drinking,dang thats hot lol
Bomb his a hot mafia 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Having a feeling that Cubic is going to be so good!!!! Better then all others Lakorns they'll make. LOOL! I still feel like Bomb is a little stiff! But he's looks better then Rachanon!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Having a feeling that Cubic is going to be so good!!!! Better then all others Lakorns they'll make. LOOL! I still feel like Bomb is a little stiff! But he's looks better then Rachanon!
hmm ..i agree with u haha Bomb still looks stiff but not as much as in the Suparburoot Jutathep Series. That was one reason why i couldn't watch his part(s) buti'm going to give this one a try...plus he looks better 555 :bhehe: