[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how many episodes then? And what days it will air? All I know is... I can't wait for Cubic! And Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. Pathapee Leh Ruk aired on December right? Through January? Nuea Mek 2 aired in December right? All the way to January then stopped on an episode... -.- Still upset about that. But Cubic will probably air on late Christmas and stop at January or November through December? I'm laughing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maiKair said:
I wonder how many episodes then? And what days it will air? All I know is... I can't wait for Cubic! And Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
yeah Cubic is our Christmas present 

fanny

sarNie Adult
I hope this lakorn is good because everyone seems to be excited about this including myself. Christmas is not too long I can wait.

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow 15 pages since i last comment. wow time sure do fly. hopefully time will continue passing by so that i can watch this. for some reason i hope they make chalida the older sis. she somehow just look more mature than the other girls and it makes her appear older than she really is.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes it is cubic. I have no idea what cubic means.

I found out OFFICIAL SUMMARY:

อนาคตเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่แน่นอน… 
ใครจะรู้เล่าว่าในวันพรุ่งนี้ชีวิตของเราจะดำเนินไปเช่นไร เราอาจได้พบเหตุการณ์ไม่คาดคิดที่จะพลิกชีวิตของเราให้เปลี่ยนไปตลอดกาลก็เป็นได้… 
เช่นเดียวกับ ‘ฤทัยนาค’ เด็กสาวอายุสิบเจ็ดปี ที่ครอบครัวเก็บกระเป๋าหนีไป ทิ้งเธอไว้ให้เป็นของใช้หนี้มาเฟียฮ่องกง แทนที่จะเป็น นันทกา พี่สาวของเธอตามสัญญา 
แต่นี่ไม่ใช่นิยาย ที่ของใช้หนี้จะเป็นหญิงสาวแสนสวย และได้เกิดความรักต่อกันกับมาเฟียเจ้าหนี้ อันนำไปสู่ตอนจบที่สมบูรณ์แบบ เพราะ ฤทัยนาค ไม่ใช่คนสวย หุ่นก็ไม่ดี อีกทั้ง ‘หลิน หลานเซ่อ’ มาเฟียเจ้าหนี้ก็ไม่เคยคิดไยดี แถมยังชิงชังเธออีกต่างหาก และเพราะเหตุนั้น ฤทัยนาค จึงต้องทำงานตัวเป็นเกลียวเพื่อหาเงินมาใช้หนี้ ก่อนจะจับพลัดจับผลูได้ตำแหน่ง ‘เงา’ คนใหม่ ภายใต้โคดเนม ‘CUBIC’ ที่คนในวงการมืดและตำรวจตามหากันให้ควั่กโดยไม่ได้ตั้งใจ 
CUBIC นวนิยายครบรสที่อัดแน่นไปด้วยความสนุกสนาน ตื่นเต้น ซึ่งจะทำให้คุณลุ้นจนวางไม่ลง...

The future is uncertain...who knows what will happen tomorrow with our lives, and who knows when it will change forever. Ruethaina, a young 17 years old girl who's family has a debut, and leaves her with the mafias of hong kong instead of her sister Ananda. And the Pra'ek is a creditor. 

That's all i can translates. Not a really good thai reader. This drama is filled with excited, and fun. I CANNOT WAIT. Mint is playing a 17years old, and Bomb plays a 23-25 years old. Hehehehe

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
lol! I'm going to summarize it up adding some of what fantastic said. 
 Her family just packed up their bags and left her to pay off the loans herself and serve the mafia! The 17 year old Ruethaina is (of course) pretty ugly, her figure isn't good. Lin Lang Ser also "chin chang" aka despises her too lol! The rest I zoned out on.... But it's supposed to be fun, exciting, yeah. I want to see how an "ugly" (laughs) girl can have a mafia boss be hooked up on her.
  Is it 2 more months now??? Weird. Don't see much pictures. And also @fantastic_27 you did great translating for someone who didn't go to school in thailand  :thumbup: