[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
the spoiled little remind me of Hana yori Dango ,a japanese manga . p'ek isn't a mafia nor much older than n'ek but he love n'ek so much, and can do everything for her 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
god help me so i can wait just two months i hope nothing change in this beautiful cute love story  :heart:

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:
Cute pics of them. she look so young while he look mature which fit their characters: Nak 17 vs Lanser 27. can't wait till the lakorn air.

credit gunaree
Lol what about all the guys falling for her? Do we get to see it in book 1&2

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, reading all the spoilers make me so giddy. I can totally see bomb and mint in those scenes.

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
omg it so cute :woot2:  thanks  :wink:
feel so in love with the lakorn :heart:  :flowers: and crying for this lakorn to be on soon :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
almond said:
the spoiled little remind me of Hana yori Dango ,a japanese manga . p'ek isn't a mafia nor much older than n'ek but he love n'ek so much, and can do everything for her 

I saw Hana yori dango too.  but in my opinion in Cubic p'ek's love for n'ek is triple that. he love her so very much and  yes he can do everything for her. even n'ek can't believe that p'ek can love her this much, including me when i read the books i was surprise that p'ek love n'ek so much. their love is beautiful. it was cute at their wedding day she even tease him with a wide smile on her face and tried to hold back her giggle  and said to him "you do really love me so much"
like the saying goes the more you love someone the more possessive you become of them which fit so much with Lanser haha

In book 3&4 the first whole year that they were married she wasn't sure of the love that he has for her cuz she always thinking one day he will be sick n'tire and dump her and she even has her suitcase ready to leave when he kick her out of his house.  after he found out she thinks like this he was so mad that she doesn't believe in the love that he has for her. he was so hurt that she even have a suitcase ready to go away from him anytime. . after he got his memory back of her he was so happy that she didn't leave him, she did kept all her promises which make him love her even more and it breaks his heart so much that when he lost his memory of her he remember being mean to her and so he promise her that he'll never hurt her,won't make her sad,won't let her be alone again, she's his whole world, the whole world that he will never find again and he ask her to marry him.

As a reader of Cubic books I envy n'ek that p'ek love her so much.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
bellherr said:
Lol what about all the guys falling for her? Do we get to see it in book 1&2

In book 3&4 is when we see Dennis fell in love with Nak and pursue her without caring that she's Lanser's girl. and we found out that Danny does love her more than a friend too. haha all the juicy stuffs is in book 3&4 that's why I really hope Uma make part 2 as well.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Kalahawj said:
omg it so cute :woot2:  thanks  :wink:
feel so in love with the lakorn :heart:  :flowers: and crying for this lakorn to be on soon :lmao:

After I read the books I fell so in love with Lanser&Nak. their love is so touching, made me cried. I love Danny too he's such a great spice in the story. i really hope the lakorn will come out good like the books and we get to see it by Jan.2014.

fun

Expired Sarnie
now i really wish for a english translation of the book. it does really fit in the shojo manga-ish genre lol

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Someone should ask uma99 ig if they are going to do book 3&4 lol!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there may be a chance that Uma may consider making book 3&4 cause one of their team crew finish reading book 3&4 already. and fans ask them to make book 3&4. hopefully they will, cross fingers.

I like this line by Danny that said to Lanser. he want to test if Lanser still love Nak even though he doesn't remember his love for her so he tried to make Lanser jealous over Nak with Dennis and it works Lanser did became jealous which show even though he doesn't remember his love for her but deep down he still loves her and possessive over her.
so Danny was sure that no matter what happens Lanser will always love Nak.

In book 4:  when Lanser lost his memory of Nak. Danny came to see him. Danny is a sarcastic guy, and always get on people's nerves. but he's funny. love him.

Danny "Just wanna tell you that if you don't want this dumb bride name Ruthainak i'll send her to another person"

After heard this Lanser was mad hold his fist tight even though he doesn't understand why he's mad at Danny

Danny "Even though she look like that but a guy is willing to pull his plugs and ran out from the hospital and fly to hong kong to get her plus that guy's mom want a daughter in law like Nak, just one phone call i make and tell that guy that you cancel the wedding i'm sure your little flower girl will dissappear"

Lanser "It's none of your business"

Danny "Before i was worried about you a bit... but now i'm sure even though you lost your memories 100th times the person that you will fall in love with 100th times  will always be Ruthainak.....i'll see you at your wedding day"

And Nak did make Lanser fell in love with her again. she did win him over even before he got his memory of her back. so he fell in love with her twice. i say if a guy can fall in love with the same girl twice it just means he love her sooo much. aww sweet.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Reading all these spoilers! Makes me really really wish that Bomb won't screw this up!! Plus the production too!! I'll be super mad if they do.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Bomb,Mint and Uma won't mess it up either. many people love the books and have high hopes of the lakorn to be good. but then think again i say don't have too much high hopes cause will only be crush if get dissappointed. i'm sure the books is always better so just enjoy the most you can from the lakorn.

Wanna point out that p'ek and n'ek got married legally is p'ek's idea. it's a way of showing n'ek that he's serious about her, like guarantee that she is his even though not sexually yet but legally is good enough for him, and so other guys won't mess with her too. he bought her an expensive ring. but later she has to sell it to help herself when hide out from the bad guys but he wasn't mad about it instead will buy her a new ring and let her chose it herself and he got the same ring as hers. and he put her name as the owner of his mom's mansion in England. he left her 50 million(thai baht) to use when she went to hide out in Thailand. it's sweet p'ek will do everything to assure n'ek that he really love her and doesn't want to lose her, and he can give her everything.

Cute pose. tall guy  and cute girl, love it

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Golly, I love Bomb and Mint's height difference!!!!! :blush: I thought Taew and Bomb are cute, but Bomb and Chalida are even cuter to me!!! :woot: Well, I'm even more hyped for Cubic now after the recent pictures! :wub: