[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Coca

sarNie Adult
I love Mint since I watched Pathapee Leh Rak , I like her so much and I will support her forever

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AHHAHAHA BOMB teases Mint so much !! ahhahaha  

"Lin gap fun, pope gun tee rai gow reuang yai" <--- hahaha Bird's song "Koo Gud" matches them so well hahaha

B: Inside the car is very comfortable, whoever asks wouldn't know
M: I'm not sure what Chalida said, but I'm guessing she said for him to repeat himself....
B: Nong Mint drives good, BUT it's best if she doesn't drive 
M: he's always sleeping...P'Bomb???...I'm guessing he's going to be sleeping during that scene? IDK wild guess ahha
Correct me if I'm wrong 

Bomb is such a cutie. If his acting improved just a little bit more, this guy has a lot of potential to be the next big thing. He seems to have a great personality too. And this pair?! Cute!!! Just damn cute! I love how Mint Chalida has chemistry with all of her pra'eks. One nang'ek who gets along with everybody and has chemistry with everyone.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Bomb is such a cutie. If his acting improved just a little bit more, this guy has a lot of potential to be the next big thing. He seems to have a great personality too. And this pair?! Cute!!! Just damn cute! I love how Mint Chalida has chemistry with all of her pra'eks. One nang'ek who gets along with everybody and has chemistry with everyone.
I totally agreeeee !!! So far I am not impressed by his acting and action scenes that buama uploads on ig, BUT Bomb is one charming guy that's able to make you like him!! His personality is a plus. He sure misses his Mia Soifah heehh Everytime he gets the chance to work with her, he uploads a pic of her !! Very cute

lovestar

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
Oh gosh they are soo funny! They should win like a comedy couple award. Hahahah their bickering always entertains me. And especially since both of them are good at arguing not how some couples have only one person doing the bickering and the other just gives annoying facial expressions. These two wil never lose against each other.
@smilez I really like your signature ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally they reveal who will be playing as "Tahai"
So cool love it turn out it's play by Bomb's younger brother "Joke".
"Tahai" (Nak's younger friend) also one of the important character cuz he is Nak's first friend in hong kong, he's in all 4 books too, his character was cute&funny, he's such a great friend of Nak, when in trouble she always go stay with him, ask him for help. Danny even tease her "you should ask Tahai to marry you" and  she said" I already did but he rejected me"  Hahaha. Tahai is afraid of Lanser too. but who wouldn't since Lanser is a big mafia. how funny two bros. in the same lakorn. Joke look so cute.  i think he look different from Bomb cause he look more white and chinese. funny some people wanted Joke to play as Dennis since he's suppose to be white and look similar to Lanser and turn out he did get to play in here but as Tahai instead haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
That's soooo cool ! No wonder he was in the clip i watched but I didn't get to watch the whole clip or hear the volume since i was at school ! HHAHAA 

Chalida said Joke was more handsome than Bomb and Bomb was like "MINTTT"