❤️[CH3] Daai Daeng: (???) :: Poh Nattawut / Cris Horwang

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Source: http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/280818

@ ที่สุดละครของ “อ้อม” พิยดา ที่ทำให้ช่อง 3 ก็เคาะเรื่องแล้ว คือ “ด้ายแดง” แถมยังได้ “ป๋อ” ณัฐวุฒิ มาเป็นพระเอก เปิดกล้องปลายปีนี้จ้า

This is reportedly to be Aom Phiyada's first production lakorn for CH3

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
What the hey! Why is Poh chosen as Aom's first praek? I would rather want to see her magic on one of the younger actors instead. Unforunately, I think its inevitable that he'll star with one of his nieces again because there's not that many older generation actresses left. Chom is pregnant, Ploy has her lakorn with GMM, Janie only takes one lakorn at a time and seems to only work with certain productions, Aff and Cherry don't seem to have any plans to return onscreen anytime soon, Rita seems to be demoted to supporting and Vicki is busy with motherhood. Whoever gets castes as Poh's nang aek should at least be in their mid 20's lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's not a lot or a handful of n'eks that match Poh age wise. He is going to be with someone that is so obviously younger than him it will be painful to watch. These older pra'eks are OK when the camera are way far but once they are smack right in their faces then you start seeing how old they truly are and the age difference between them and their youngster of n'eks is so evident that is just wrong lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
There's not a lot or a handful of n'eks that match Poh age wise. He is going to be with someone that is so obviously younger than him it will be painful to watch. These older pra'eks are OK when the camera are way far but once they are smack right in their faces then you start seeing how old they truly are and the age difference between them and their youngster of n'eks is so evident that is just wrong lol
Aum and Noon were his best N'ek. Poh has always had a mature vibe about him even in his prime now it is stronger since he is in his 40's now

While man is getting those P'ek roles thanks to connections here I am praying for ch3 elders to stop sleeping on Phet and New Chaiyapol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Who is currently free ?. That's who is most likely going to be chosen, unless they don't plan to get this made til sometime next year.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
*whispers* ditch Poh & get Andrew on-board ... THEN cast Kim lol.

In all seriousness I find Poh attractive though, it's just a matter of finding someone who he can have good chemistry with and working around the age gap (late 20's should be the aim.)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
*whispers* ditch Poh & get Andrew on-board ... THEN cast Kim lol.

In all seriousness I find Poh attractive though, it's just a matter of finding someone who he can have good chemistry with and working around the age gap (late 20's should be the aim.)
OMG! LOL, I wish!

P

PrincessKarina

Uh I don't care for him but I'm open minded. As long as the n'eks are in their late 20's. It wouldn't be as sick. Just not Patricia, Nychaa, or Preem's generation please! Even Mai, Kim or Yaya's generation I still cringe! Lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just put that simple wish out there just in case it comes into fruition lol (Andrew & Kim don't have anything lined up so lakorn gods, you know what to do ;P )

I'm drawing a blank on actresses who are at least 30, can anyone think of any and if they're currently free.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, they're reuniting already? I didn't watch their part of The Cupids Series yet, but I am happy for their fans. Now, why can't my OTP ever reunite this fast? Lol