❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Shooting in Thailand with all these thick clothes o_O A lot of efforts from cast

I still think filming with a fictitious country setting that is too exotic from Thailand is not a good idea. It's hard to make it believable :(
is it ok to have those tropical tree/plants on screen?
Agree. But I think they can't film royal intrigue drama in Thai setting because it might upset the monarchy and end up getting banned. Hopefully they make it believable and the transitions are smooth.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was surprised that they are using the green screen technique i wonder why cause they traveled enough to get real secene are they out of budget to travel? or they wanted a background that wasn't possible to get ? i'm super curious to know :lol:

koadadai

sarNie Adult
i was surprised that they are using the green screen technique i wonder why cause they traveled enough to get real secene are they out of budget to travel? or they wanted a background that wasn't possible to get ? i'm super curious to know :lol:
Maybe they need to combine different scenes to reach the scene described in the story.:confused12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they filmed until late

every time i come to this thread i feel blank with my emotion i just don't know what to fee should i be happy to see kim as princess or sad that the style of cloths has hit and miss or that it's taking 2 year to be done i just want to cry

http://instagr.am/p/ByKuHU_loIr/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Whyyyy is this taking so freaking long to film??? Hasn’t this been filming for a long time already? I wanna see this already!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this version sure look soooooooo different than the old ones and for sure it's a new style that will shown to the audience than the usual styles we see in lakorns i just can't even guess how this will come out after all this year and a half still on the process filming
36165 36166 36167 36171 36172 36173 36168 36169 36170 36174