❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Beautiful! Just Beautiful! Enjoying all these wonderful place that they went and film. Hopefully the Lakorn will aired soon and enjoyable as much as all the team are making us believe in. No matter what, will stay tune because of my girl Kim!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks. Finally Kim is back by the end of 2019. I love this story line since I watched Weir/Kwan. My favorite story line.

koadadai

sarNie Adult
cr. Ch3Thailand泰国三台

2019-12-09 11:36 from 微博 weibo.com

from https://www.weibo.com/6572652131/Ij...2131_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment
article: https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404447552538804347#_0

2020年泰国三台新剧来啦!

ดั่งดวงหฤทัย

宛如我心(新版)

Kasik、Panturath和Taanta是三个领土接壤的国家,在历史上曾经有过战争。

故事开始于Taanta国家的公主Manisara要去与Kasik国的国王Rangsiman和亲。根据两国之间的政治约定,和亲后Taanta国可以得到稳定富有,Kasik国可以得到与大海连接的出海港口。但是在公主Manisara到达三国之间的边境线上时却临时逃走到了Panturath国,因为公主听到了有关Kasik国王品行暴躁凶狠的传闻,不想和亲。

Panturath国王子Tayutiton把Manisara公主带到了Panturath的行宫休息,而Panturath国的公主Tasiga听到哥哥并没有把公主送回Kasik国担心会有事情发生于是非常着急动身前往行宫,但是在途中Tasiga公主却被黑衣人袭击,遇到Rangsiman国王被迷晕后带到了Kasik国......

=========Google Translate==========

Ch3Thailand new dramas coming in 2020!

ดั่งดวงหฤทัย

Like My Heart (New Edition)

Kasik, Panturath and Taanta are three territories bordering each other and there have been wars in history.

The story begins when Princess Manisara of the Taanta country is going to marry King Rangsiman of the Kasik country. According to the political agreement between the two countries, the Taanta nation can be stable and wealthy, and the Kasik nation can be connected to the sea. But when Princess Manisara reached the border between the three kingdoms, she fled to Panturath temporarily because the princess heard rumors about King Kasik's fierce conduct and did not want to get married.

The prince Tayutiton of Panturath took Princess Manisara to rest in the palace of Panturath, and Tasiga, the princess of Panturath, heard that her brother did not send the princess back to Kasik, and was very anxious to go to the palace, but en route Princess Tasiga was attacked by the man wore in black and was brought to Kasik after encountering King Rangsiman ...

007aOb4fgy1g9n8suan46j312w0lv7rp.jpg