[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hope this is true...Aff and pope would sound very good...hope tat she could take this lakorn before she went and get married...I love her and afriad tat she might be like kob....

Asy

sarNie Immature
Lol I'm sure it's just fake tatitoo for the shoot
I hope sooooooo... ;D I don't like guys with tattoo, seriously. Especially the girls. This is also the reason why I quite dislike Susie Susira. Well, I don't see her as innocent hehe.

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Will Aff too busy to take this???
Ploy never work with Broadcast Thai before right? Doubt....
Matt only take one lakorn a year..
Janie also has two lakorns right now...
Namfon the same reason with Alice...

I know some guys don't regard P'Pope as P'ek material...
Anyway as a big fan of him I'm waiting for the day he can take P'ek role .. :wub:
I'm OK with any n'ek...Just no newbie....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Since this is broadcast the actresses they usually choose is Rita, Janie, Noon S, Chompoo. I have a feeling it's one of those.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo she's fully booked she has 2 lakorn offer to her from Broadcast
Noon S she's another down grade the only time she's the n'ek if they air the lakorn on the evening slot like Namfon, yes @inmessy Ploy hasn't play for Broadcast yet she usually
with Tv Scene,polyplus,No Problem P'Kai team crew

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought this was so cute and sad! Pope and Noon sitcom. Chom was guest star.
I really believe that Broadcast is pushing these two to work together again after their lakorn, mv, and now guest star.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I hope this is true!! All I care about is Pope getting a Pra'ek role and a nice storyline. And 1/2 or 3/4 a good nang'ek.ahah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope this is true!! All I care about is Pope getting a Pra'ek role and a nice storyline. And 1/2 or 3/4 a good nang'ek.ahah
his nang'ek I want Pope to pair with Yaya,Kim,Ploy
Pope and Ploy they're the same age born 1982

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Alice u have such a great list...love it...hope it comfirm soon...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Since I was being off topic on the other thread last night talking about pope saying he might be pra'ek in the lakorn. I was being
lame because I didn't know they was talking about this lakorn.haha. Because I didn't know how to spell it. And plus I forgot this
thread existed.haha. Sorry,Pope. AH. Okay the point is here's an interview of him talking about this lakorn. Still not confirm yet but more likely he will be pra'ek in here even though the nang'ek haven't bee talked about yet. hehe

Credits: Allaboutpope's youtube account

Start around 0:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP39nUYhmSY&list=UUhwno79MwEslrE8ZnbF-5fQ&index=8&feature=plcp

Credits: rakdara123's youtube account

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Pope sining!!! Aw.... He is too Cute! I LOVE him!!!!
My beautiful handsome smiley man Pope!! :cloud9: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzwF-X4addM

credits:0800090020's yt channel

st111

sarNie Hatchling
ตอนแรกวางตัว "โป๊ป" ธนวรรธน์ ประกบคู่กับ เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ ใน "ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน" แต่ล่าสุดแว่วๆ ว่าผู้จัด "หน่อง" อรุโณชา เปลี่ยนพระ-นาง เป็น "อั้ม"อธิชาติ กับ "เชอรี่" เข็มอัปสร ซะงั้น

>>> going to scream....
Umm & Cherry.....What a great reunion....