[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol  About Janie and her pick...if i can't get Khun chai there's another candidate, not as good but he's ok

Lift - You act like your buying diff. choice of Med...sound better in thai

Dao- I give you my B/F (aum) to slap...hahaha

Ying is adorable - sharp tongue LOOVE HER! Sneaky in an innocent way, giving this sob story to keep that guy away...is she suppose to pair w/that guy? I think I like this bickering couple more than pra-nang

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I believe that Ying and Khun Pong Chan are gonna end up together. They're the supporting couple. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I'm already attached to all of the characters here(which is something, I normally just ignore the side characters) , Ying is just perfection! She's such an awesome gal! 
I'm glad to get to see another facet of Aum, I used to really not like him back then but now? I think I totally love him! or at least love him as Khun Chai jan...
Dao is feisty and strong, totally the opposite of your typical-lakorn-heroine and I so like that! 
I just don't know how I'm supposed to wait till Wednesday  :yuck: I'm already too addicted to this show  :dance1:
The Viki team is doing such a great job! SO GRATEFUL TO THEM OMG! they're fast and so good  :woot:

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeh more ppl to spazz with. it feels lkke this is such an underrated lakorn here on af.

BiPi

sarNie Egg
In Ep1, I love how Khun Chai describes ' what love is ?' in his own term and it's very true in real life.
'Love is not like shopping. It takes time till you see something that fancy you.'

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Khun Pongchan/Kong Karoon, has such a soft voice. I keep looking at the way he talks. So delicate and soothing. I like it when he teases Ying. 555+ they are so cute! I think Ying has a crush on him...  :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
Khun Pongchan/Kong Karoon, has such a soft voice. I keep looking at the way he talks. So delicate and soothing. I like it when he teases Ying. 555+ they are so cute! I think Ying has a crush on him...  :dance1:
yeah i senses Ying Nim she has a crush 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah. I don't think Ying has a crush on Pong Chan yet. It's only the beginning. Her main objective is to stop him from stealing Dao away from her brother. But you can already see their compatibility. These two are going to realize how much they enjoy each others' company sooner or later.

BiPi

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:

You are exactly to the point, his voice is so sexy ... 555

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
At first I watch this lakorn with no sub. It was very and dam was I confuse at some point but omgggeshh I am glad I decided to try watching it in eng sub. (Btw thanks the subberss) I am now addicted to it. This lakorn is different from other lakorn. Janie role is very strong. Which I live very much. Aum and Janie are very cute together I may say . The supporting couple are also super cute. I Rlly hate that sawin guy he is obsessive. Like dued you have a wife stay with her. And the sad thing is that her best friend is the one her husband is cheating on. Urghhhhhhhh lol

Anyway I was confuse when I see in the credit where sperms was flying around. I was laughing because its just so different . I love how they put jokes in here. It's very funny. I YinGyy will so have to spazz with you guys about this lakon :d

fun

Expired Sarnie
not juzt strong but dao is not arrogant or an airhead. thank goodness.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qbiejpyFr4
credit to broadcastthai
I've found so many clues, on what is going to happen when Dao Kieng Deun KenP/Namtarn arrive after Aum/Janie love story 
1. KenP is Aum/Janie Son that is been brought up by the two after Aum/Janie marriage i maybe not 100% so I'm going to try my hardest to find the answer 
2. Tanya and Johnny Anfone assuming they maybe playing as Aum/Janie role since KenP is their son 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks for posting the official MV Alice! I was so waiting for it! All those upcoming sweet moments  :woot:  i just can't wait!!! 

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the MV. Been searching for the song since the first episode. ^_^. Can't wait for Wednesdays and Thursdays. Woot woot

fun

Expired Sarnie
love love love the mv. looks like there will be lots of romancing coming from our pra ek!!! *dieofhappiness*

regarding khun ying, i have to agree the others that she has yet to develope a crush on pong. its still in the making of course, but it isnt there. i wonder who would be the first to succumb, pong or ying. well super excited to see how ghis goes. my money is on khun ying. she will be the first to succumb or at least develope.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^yeah I'd say it'll be Ying who'd fall first.....but I think it'd be so much more interesting if it's the other way round, I'd love to see Pong falling for her first tbh!