[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LOOVE what the BROTHER SAID to the Lady!

cute..happy ending...wish there was a lil more pong and ying...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGG I loveee the ending and the little summarization !!! It's def a shocker, a good one tho haahah MY EYES GREW SOOOO BIG HEHEHEHE, since that's the case, I wonder how DKD2 is going to turn out like?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Awesome finale!!
:dance3:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance2:
Gosh, the ex bf/Orunma's husband was such a jerk! Glad he got what he deserves though.
I wished Pongchan & Ying Nim's couple had a little more romance.
The whole thing wasn't exactly rushed, but I think they could have left out the unnecessary scenes like the ex bf and his plan etc. I think we saw too much of his face. Could have replaced that with more romance between Dao & Khun Chai.
Still loved the show to pieces!  :dance1:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ip.smilez said:
OMGGG I loveee the ending and the little summarization !!! It's def a shocker, a good one tho haahah MY EYES GREW SOOOO BIG HEHEHEHE, since that's the case, I wonder how DKD2 is going to turn out like?

My thoughts exactly! I read a short synopsis for the sequel but after watching the finale, it doesn't look right... :scratchhead2: Nonetheless they better come up with a good plotline for the sequel otherwise it wouldn't call sequel but a spinoff. I hope not! :wink:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I read somewhere, i think it was this thread or DKD2 thread, someone said they changed a bit of part 2. Ken PP will not be their son.

I love the ending, they're so cute!!!! This is a must watch for sure. :D 

The scene when Dao was at the hospital, and he gave her a cupcake to eat. I actually thought he put a ring in there!!! hahah. Man, I fall for that trick. hahahha.. It was cute how that scene Khun Chai propose to her. I thought it was so darn cute!!!! 

x0unerthanlater said:
Awesome finale!!
:dance3:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance2:
Gosh, the ex bf/Orunma's husband was such a jerk! Glad he got what he deserves though.
I wished Pongchan & Ying Nim's couple had a little more romance.
The whole thing wasn't exactly rushed, but I think they could have left out the unnecessary scenes like the ex bf and his plan etc. I think we saw too much of his face. Could have replaced that with more romance between Dao & Khun Chai.
Still loved the show to pieces!  :dance1:

Agree. I actually wanted to see some more scenes of Pong and Khun Ying. I hope they get to do another lakorn together. lol.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
sorry guys not disrespecting your opinions but I think DKD ending sucks. It should have sweeter than this. They skip so many sweet scenes rushing to wrap up things. :-( I hate DKD ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree wth andreanaing I was waiting more for the finale episode :( they focus to more on Siwa stuff where it could be use better on seeing ni ying and pong :) can't someone please help me founding out the gray tennis shoes dao was using in this last episode I adore them. Plssss

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agree too much siwat and there should be more of Pong and Ying....how he is remorseful and learn he loves her....it needs 2 more episode

little22

sarNie Juvenile
How much i hate ceewa charcater but I think he loves Rout the friend than his wife.  I wanted the husband and friend to work out and not lose her baby

fun

Expired Sarnie
andreanaing said:
sorry guys not disrespecting your opinions but I think DKD ending sucks. It should have sweeter than this. They skip so many sweet scenes rushing to wrap up things. :-( I hate DKD ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r not alone. i dont hate it nor do i love it. it could have been better. i rather have khun chai ex show up instead of seeing dao's ex. i wanted to see dao be jealous. stir some kind of heartache would be nice lol all i can say was, it could have been better thought out amd have better conflict in the second half.

all in all, i hope dkd2 has nothing to do with dkd1 but more like how medtha did with neur mek 1&2. has some kind of connection but not a continue story. if so they would have made the first part in a later time. lets be realistic here, you cant have 2 generation in the same time period. in 20 years things change.

Can someone help me found about about the gray tennis hoes am being looking and can found them? I ll read abou what dkd2 ll be about I got curious does someone knows whn it starts ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agree fun....i rather see Chai Ex's...and more of pong/ying they barely had scene in 9-10-11...cut siwat out and progress their relationships more

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah i was really hoping to see khun chai ex. it would have made a better conflict were khun chai would have to sort out his feelings.

and im disappointed in pong and khun ying. i was expecting a little more lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Gotta say I like this lakorn. Good thing I gave it a try. It's been a long time since i showed any interest in any Thai lakorn and actually watching every part so far (only got to 3 haha but will continue).