[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
I don't think this is a continuation of Janie and Aum character as Ken parents in this lakorn because, if you listen to their full name and last name it's not the same as the one in Dao Keaw Deun. And I believe I read somewhere this is not a sequel to Dao Keaw Deun.

fun

Expired Sarnie
SunnyS said:
I don't think this is a continuation of Janie and Aum character as Ken parents in this lakorn because, if you listen to their full name and last name it's not the same as the one in Dao Keaw Deun. And I believe I read somewhere this is not a sequel to Dao Keaw Deun.
It shouldn't be lol It doesn't appear that 20 something years has passed. I don't buy this time jump. If it was a continuation of DKD, they would have made the first part in the 70s or 80s.

Anyways I am waiting on sub. The first 5 minute got me cracking up. Like who dances in a bus to lookthung/morlum lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Episode 2, super sweet moment when Jan learned that Darika is called Dao! He's like extra in love with her because she has the same name as his mom.

Chaya is so annoying.

OMG watching the opening makes me so excited for all the funny scenes to come! and all the heartache too! TT-TT
This love quadrangle between Jan, Dao, Vit, and Fah....

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Episode 3 is so funny. ESP Namtarn's dream about ken r her. The bromance in here is so cute and funny eps the part that Phet and ken hugged be cuz Namtarn scared them. I love ken's eyes when he look at Namtarn it's shows that he falling for her.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
How can the scriptwriter say this drama has no connection to p'Aum and p'Janie's drama?! Like clearly the necklace that tanya wore in ep 2 at the event is the same as the one given to p'Janie from p'Aum in ep 3. Crazy me went back to get a closer look. Yet this can still be a stand alone drama.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@janajelly and xounerthanlater , haha because of you guys, I gave Look Tard a chance and goshhh I'm loving it so far. I stood up till like five in the morning just watching it  :whistle:  :crush:  Going to continue watching it since I just finished DKD :drools: 

On to today's episode, it was super funny :loool: 
In the beginning where Namtarn helped bring Ken into the bathtub and she was putting water on him, did you guys noticed she was touching his chest/man boobs! HAHAHA. I was fangirling hard 555  :cloud9:  And then Ken looked at hers and and he told her she better hurry up and go  :lolyup: . She was like, yeah I'm going and she hurrys out of the tub lmao. And her dream was funny as heck. On to more funny scenes. When Namtarn had a fight with those people, I was laughing throughout the whole thing because it was toooo funny :lmao2:  Then Ken came to the rescue... :wink: ,not to mention Phet :faint: They're both so dreamy I SWEAR. They're bromance is on point hahaha Love it! Toey and Phet's scene was funny too! And cute! hehehe. Tooo many things to be spazzing about in this episode :spicy: 

NOW. THE WAIT COMES. :cry: Luckily for us, it's only a four day wait !! hehehe  :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OHOaddict said:
How can the scriptwriter say this drama has no connection to p'Aum and p'Janie's drama?! Like clearly the necklace that tanya wore in ep 2 at the event is the same as the one given to p'Janie from p'Aum in ep 3. Crazy me went back to get a closer look. Yet this can still be a stand alone drama.

Oh really!? Wow, I forgot how the necklace looks but I shall go and check :yes: That's so cool though.

cool :) said:
@janajelly and xounerthanlater , haha because of you guys, I gave Look Tard a chance and goshhh I'm loving it so far. I stood up till like five in the morning just watching it  :whistle:  :crush:  Going to continue watching it since I just finished DKD :drools:

Really? It's good? Would you recommend it?
I've always wanted to watch it for Ken but it just doesn't seem like my kinda drama  :no:

Watched Episode 2 today  :dance1:
I loved the scene where Ken saw Namtarn sleeping randomly there. Haha, she's such a cutie. Awwe, the way he looks at her :heart: & haha, her socks never match  :coverlaf: 
So happy Ken saved Namtarn from being raped, ah, such a hero :clap: I cheered for Namtarn when she kicked that pervert superstar! Wohoo! That's Namtarn!  :cheer:And I couldn't stop laughing at the scenes of Namtarn seeing Ken shirtless. From the start when he started undressing and she kept peeking at him to the part where he turns around and she's all stunned. Haha, good looking man :drools:  

Then yayyy for PheToey's first scene.  :yahoo:Ah, Toey's super cute.
Phet's reaction to Toey being in the men's restroom was priceless, hahaha. And can I just say how handsome Phet is? Such a looker. Man, I mean seriously, how can one resist the charms & looks of Phet? He is just too darn good looking :drool: 

At the end of the episode, the scene of Namtarn walking away from Ken all upset :weep: -- I thought that scene was gonna happen later on. Was not expecting it this soon but wow, their acting  :heart: I hope to see them in a future lakorn w/ a serious storyline ^^
Ugh, that one creepy girl trying to make moves on Ken. Stop it, creepy girl.  :gungirl:I was screaming for help for Ken. Thank goodness Namtarn rescued him  :dance1: 

Overall, can't wait for the next episode. A lot of goodies in store :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thank God Jan's parent's aren't Prakai and Chai Jan. I would have flipped a table if they suddenly made Prakai become such an angst mother. lol 

Anyways, still only halfway through today's episode. I love how this lakorn is making me laugh like crazy. I haven't watch a moody lakorn in a long while. This is so refreshing. :D I also love how the lakorn takes everything to a whole new level such as being gay, curing an upset stomach, and etc. Haha. I love the fact that our main couple is always together. They have quite a lot of onscreen time, which is good. Hopefully they keep it up with that! I can't believe Dao was thinking dirty and daydreaming about her and Jan. LOL Toey is so cute too! Love her and Phet! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Hey guise. Is there other eng subs for DKD2 besides Viki?

I don't think so, sadly T_T

roselovesice said:
Thank God Jan's parent's aren't Prakai and Chai Jan. I would have flipped a table if they suddenly made Prakai become such an angst mother. lol 

Anyways, still only halfway through today's episode. I love how this lakorn is making me laugh like crazy. I haven't watch a moody lakorn in a long while. This is so refreshing. :D I also love how the lakorn takes everything to a whole new level such as being gay, curing an upset stomach, and etc. Haha. I love the fact that our main couple is always together. They have quite a lot of onscreen time, which is good. Hopefully they keep it up with that! I can't believe Dao was thinking dirty and daydreaming about her and Jan. LOL Toey is so cute too! Love her and Phet! :D

Oh really? They aren't? :eek: Then how is this version connected to the first one? LOL.
Maybe someone already said it and I missed it ???

And gotta agree with you. This lakorn is super refreshing with the beautiful couples and how everything is taken to a whole new level :) So unique~

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Jjinxx; Thanks. (;

Since there wasn't any eng subs for me, all imma say is when Phet and Toey met for the second time when he thought she stole or whatever his wallet, he was SOO hot! LOL. When he said "ohhhhhh" LBS. His face. Sexxxyyyyy! His jawline too. Lolol. Sorry. .-. I have a thing for jawlines. If they look nice, wheww. Hello thurrr.

sarNie Adult
oh wait. here i thought that his parents are the ones from part 1.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still so behind but I just finished episode 1 Last night! I loved it so much!! It was so worth the wait. Can I just say how much I love the chemistry between Kichy. I know I haven't seen much but when they both stared at each other I couldn't stop freaking out b/c 1) It was the scene that my GIF was made from lol and 2) It was just so beautiful. This may sound weird too but I like the way Ken talks in here. He talks so calm and nice it kind of gives me the chills but I can't wait to see episode 2 and 3! PheToey I'm coming!! :woot: :dance1:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Everyone seems to be enjoying this but me. Haha. Well, leave it to Mahalo to be the odd ball. I think that they have an overall good cast. Ken has definitely improved from his Raeng Ngao days. The most eye catching person in here has to be Phet! Omg, this is the first time I'm seeing him on screen and he's jaw droppingly handsome. His name definitely matches with him because he sure is a diamond in my eyes, Phet means diamond in Thai. I can't believe he's not getting p'ek roles! Everything about him screams p'ek worthy.

Unfortunately, the one who's making me discontinue this lakorn is Namtarn. I prefer her in more serious roles because her acting seems all over the place in here. I always found her very stiff, but bearable. However, I really can't stand her hypeness in here. It doesn't come off natural and seems very forced, especially her buggy eyes and the way she speaks. Nonetheless, I'm glad everyone is enjoying this lakorn. 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Everyone seems to be enjoying this but me. Haha. Well, leave it to Mahalo to be the odd ball. I think that they have an overall good cast. Ken has definitely improved from his Raeng Ngao days. The most eye catching person in here has to be Phet! Omg, this is the first time I'm seeing him on screen and he's jaw droppingly handsome. His name definitely matches with him because he sure is a diamond in my eyes, Phet means diamond in Thai. I can't believe he's not getting p'ek roles! Everything about him screams p'ek worthy.
Totally agree with you about that Mahalo! Phet is one special diamond. I'm glad you like Phet too I mean who can resist. I freaked out when I saw him popped up. Right, Phet definitely deserves p'ek roles but Idkl why he's not getting any he's so AMAZING  :shock2:. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Mahalo & Xiongurl26: Agree with you girls! Phet is truly a diamond <3
He better get pa'ek roles in the future. Like srsly, how can they let such a handsome & talented actor like that go to waste?
Phet deserves better!!

I'd like to see Phet in an aggressive role, :wub: I'd die of happiness, hahaha :spicy: 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg. Marina, don't get me thinking about Phet in a aggressive role. I'm about to explode! Ahhhhhh. >.< He's gonna be too much to handle. But fr. He needs a p'ek role as soon as possible with a n'ek we all like. Phet in a kiss/slap... WHHHEEEWWWWW. Looking forward to his p'ek roles hopefully or war is gonna start. -.-

But yeah. I prefer Namtarn in a serious role as well. But I guess this is something different for her. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Omg. Marina, don't get me thinking about Phet in a aggressive role. I'm about to explode! Ahhhhhh. >.< He's gonna be too much to handle. But fr. He needs a p'ek role as soon as possible with a n'ek we all like. Phet in a kiss/slap... WHHHEEEWWWWW. Looking forward to his p'ek roles hopefully or war is gonna start. -.-

But yeah. I prefer Namtarn in a serious role as well. But I guess this is something different for her. :)

LOLOL, I know right! Agree with you, Phet in any pa'ek role would be great :) It's just if he was in an aggressive role ... oh my gawd, I wouldn't even know how I'd handle it, hahaha. Yes, a slap/kiss preferably xD 
Heckyeah, war's gonna start!

I actually like Namtarn in this role although I have to admit, she's not 100% convincing in this character.
Either way, I think she matches this role although serious roles are the best for her.