[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
55555 This lakorn just gets better and better! Do is fast becoming one of my favorite n'ek. She doesn't let the crazy dilusional sis in law bad mouth her without giving back some insults of her own. I love that she pretends to be Jan's lover, and Jan loves it too!

Vit oie! So in love with khun Ingfah!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Dam, slowly catching up but no matter how much i try Reang Ngao 2012 keep popping out inside my head lol maybe because most of all the cast in here are all from Reang Ngao 2012 LOL!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Oh. Kichy and the teeth comment. I'm not surprised they include this fact in the script.and the battle of wits between father and son.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Man I haven't been able to watch yesterday's and today's episode :cry: :cry: I've been so busy ugggh. Going to catch up later today!  Totally missing Kichy and Phetoey. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I want Phet to look at me like he did with Toey... I'll die but at least it was for a good reason. LOL. But omg. When he was talking to the dog. HAHAHA. He's so cute. :3

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O I don't get this storyline to the first one lol. People keep telling me that Tanya is Janie 20 years later, but I mean... Janie was named Prakaidao, and Tanya is Dararai... 

jjinxx

lololol I love en 5 and 6. Jan's mission to hire Darika as his secretary has such a a cute parallel to the way someone woos another person. He even went to ask her mom and grandpa. And when Darika pointed it out that he was acting like he's asking them for their daughter, Jan so easily said, "Someday I might do it for real."
There aren't too many romantic scenes between Darika and Jan but I love these oh so casual ways that he straight up expresses his attraction to her and the possibilities for the two of them, and the scenes that show how comfortable they are together. They're acting like a couple! Ken is so handsome in here!

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Daralai isn't Prakai Dao. And Jan isn't Prakai Dao's son. It's not meant to be continuation to the first story but rather a sequel to the "concept."

@jjinxx I completely agree! Jan is fairly overt about his thoughts concerning her, she just isn't ready to hear them. Which can be a little irritating but he seems to take it in stride most times. When it gets to the point that he has to confess, outright, I'm sure he will. And that will be great to see!

I'd love more scenes with them as a whole, they don't need to be romantic. They're adorable no matter what.

sarNie Adult
finally got the time to watch episode 5 and 6 today :faint: Haha I'm really liking the idea of her being his secretary. All of Kichy's scenes and Phetoey's scenes are so spazz worthy  :pervie: So many favorite scenes! lol Kichy is tooo cute to handle :cloud9: And Phetoey are having there moments too :wink: But Looks like there's going to be Phetoey drama next episode... Phet's getting SLAPPED by Toey :eyetwitch: especially when he's saying "you're misunderstanding, let me explain, I love you" - Slap. :cry: Can't wait for the next episode :nailbiter:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I seriously need to catch up! I just found a job and now I'm so behind. I havent even started episode 3 urghh but I love reading all of your comments. Keep them coming! Your comments are my spoilers lol. Lovee it! I saw the music video of the OST on Broadcast's YT channel  and I gotta say it was so hard to breathe while watching it. It was just wayy to adorable with all of the PheToey scenes and Kichy! I know I'll definitely finish this one after seeing the mv. Can't wait to catch up ladies! Have a great day :) 

jjinxx

Vit is so cute and funny whenever he gets shy around Ingfah lol

I sense a budding comraderie between Darika and Vit. They're both so sassy especially to the three "bad guys."

Oh Jan. I think his plan is going to backfire eventually because he told his mom that Darika is supposedly helping him win over Fah but once she notices they're going nowhere she'll demand to see some results which will hurt all four of them!

sarNie Adult
Oh heck no it better have more than 11 episodes :cry: I'm sad lol. I'm hoping for 14 episodes like you said janajelly !! Fingers crossed everyone. 11 is tooooo short :nailbiter: 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think in the novel tanya and johnny are playing as janie and aum, but they just change it in the lakorn.

I'm surprised that Ken PP's acting improved! He isn't as stiff anymore with his acting. I didnt watch Luk Tard, so i don't know if his acting was good in there or not. But in here his acting is good.

jjinxx

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jan and Vit's argument in episode 7 reminds me so much of a scene where a couple argues!

I totally understand Vit's feelings. And I'm tired of Darika's misunderstanding that the guys are gay. Jan shouldn't have let it go on for so long. Shout it out if you have to, just make sure that Darika knows they're not gay and that way I can finally see some progress in Jan and Darika's relationship!
*sob*

I'm so happy Vit and Fah cleared things up! They're so cute and they were about to kiss! But it's going to be horrible watching the moms get in the way of their love!

OMG! That hug and kiss, whew! *faints!
Jan finally made a move on Darika but the next episode seems like everything unravels again! So sad.