[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
School started so I just got around to finishing this lakorn. The ending was cute, but I kind of wished their was a wedding for our OTPs. Regardless, I still loved loved Kichy & PheToey scenes together. :D

Now, to my final thoughts.

This lakorn was enjoyable, mostly for Kichy and PheToey lol. I hope they get to reunite soon in other lakorns together. First off, Ken is just so good looking. It was probably because he dressed so nice all the time and I do love a man in a suite. I like how he has such a big crush on Dao that he's willing to let her boss him around. I kind of wished there were a bit more scenes of them being more lovey dovey together hehe. Second, Namtarn is a beautiful actress and I think she transitioned pretty well into this role. Even if I think melodramatic lakorn matches her more, but she did an awesome job. It is good that she's trying different roles. Third, Phet is so charming hehe. I love love his bromance with Ken. They were super duper cute together lol. I am praying to the lakorn gods to give this man a leading role soon. A slap/kiss would be so good hehe. He can work those emotional eyes of his so well. Finally, I find Toey very lovely in her role. She's grown on me over the years and have improved since I first saw her in LBF. I like her chemistry with Phet. Though their chances of reuniting are little, but I would not mind a movie, since she is more of a movie actress.

I have so much more to say, but I can't seem to get them out lol. I probably mentioned this a million times already, but I would love Kichy in a melodramatic lakorn. I would like to see Ken try out one of those coldhearted pr'ek types of role. Most of the roles I've seen him in, he's been a gentleman to his ladies. It would be nice to see him take on a role like that. And if he can with Namtarn than that would be great. I do agree that Natmarn cries beautifully. Crying isn't meant to be beautiful, but she's one of those actresses that does it beautifully. You can see the pain and types of emotions she was experiencing. I do hope they reunite soon.

As much as I like Kichy together, I would not mind if Namtarn and Phet happens to pair up one day. I like their scenes together as well. I also love how she misinterprets all the things he say. She did kind of play matchmaker for Jan and Vit too hehe. I think they would look great together as well.

I've seen Ken with Toey before and they were adorable although 3NNT wasn't the best, they were my favorite pair and the whole reason I finished that lakorn lol. I would also not mind a reunion. :D

I'm going to miss this lakorn and the weekends slots, but mostly I'm going to miss you girls. We were like a little family and I hope I'll get to see you all around other threads. I am going to miss our kidnapping and protesting days lol. I'll check back often so we can all chat. Wished I could have been more around when the lakorn was airing, but I got hold up on a family road trip. Anyways, it was so nice to talk with all of you. I hope to see you all around the thread. :D

Hopefully our OTPs reunite soon so we can all spazz again. :D <333

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:

That pic sums up my life so well at the moment, LOL.
I've been in such a DKD withdrawal. Missing the comedic aspects, the OST, the cast & of course - PheToey & Kichy! <3

janajelly1 said:
Guys Ken just confirmed in an interview that he will be pairing up again with Namtarn in an upcoming lakorn! But he is still unsure which lakorn and the elders of Ch3 at still working on it! :D

That is such great news! Heckyeahhh. Better be a melodramatic/serious drama! Or at least I'm hoping for oneee!
But honestly, any drama of Kichy will do ;D
Thanks for sharing, love!~

cool :)

sarNie Adult
thanks Janajelly!! I just found out the news a couple of days ago tooo! I was literally spazzing  :woot2: . I can't believe he chose Namtarn as his guest, I mean I BELIEVE IT BUT I CAN"T AT THE SAME TIME :drools: This is too perfect of a concert just saying hehehe :heart: :heart:

sarNie Adult
I know! This is going to be great! KICHY fans are gunna reunite soon. IM SO HYPED. Lmfao even when I don't know the plot whatsoever :bhehe:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I feel like I'm late to the convo. Am I? Haha. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. Kichy!!!!!!!!! They're so cuteeeeeeee! *_* 2ND LAKORN FOR THESE TWO PLEASSSSSSSSE <3

Janajelly1 & cool; Saw your post the on MLM series and dang. LOL. I miss you girls! 

---
Went a page back and found out there's an upcoming lakorn with the two. xDDDDDDDDD I REALLY WANNA know all the detailssssss already!!

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I feel like I'm late to the convo. Am I? Haha. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. Kichy!!!!!!!!! They're so cuteeeeeeee! *_* 2ND LAKORN FOR THESE TWO PLEASSSSSSSSE <3

Janajelly1 & cool; Saw your post the on MLM series and dang. LOL. I miss you girls! 

---
Went a page back and found out there's an upcoming lakorn with the two. xDDDDDDDDD I REALLY WANNA know all the detailssssss already!!

janajelly1 said:
Girl where have you been?!   :smack:  I felt so lonely here lol! Now all you girls are coming out of your caves  :bhehe:

Miss you too girl <3 Me and cool are quite amazing aren't we   :wink:

Well better late than never, you deserve another spanking from me for being so late to replying here   :smack: Ken confirmed they'll have  a new lakorn and romcom as well. KICHY IS STRIKING ONCE AGAIN!   :weee:  :pervie:   :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yayyyy for Kichy! Thanks for the updates, girls!
Miss you all so muchhh <3
Omgawwd look we're reunited lol. Finally back "together", even though we are missing some. Anyways, missed this so so so much :wink: 

@Ntsuab-ci, you're not that late giirl. Well maybe cuz I'm late too? But seriously, I mean we all are late except Janajelly because we all left her here... alone...in the dark...waiting...for us.... HA just kidding. I'm pretty sure it wasn't that dramatic but ya know what I mean :ghehe: And about their second lakorn, OMG I WANT TO KNOW MOREABOUT IT TOOO :spicy:

@Janajelly, I mean , I gueeesss we're amazing :awesome hair flip in slow mode:

@Marina, missed yaa too giiirl  :kiss2: 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I saw on IG awhile ago, but didn't have the time to log on an spazz with you all. KICHY! hehehe...
I'm super happy and excited at the same time! :D

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Do you know Namtarn is dating some guy?! #Kichyheartbroken </3
WHO THE HECK is she dating?!?! Is it that one guy that was on IG with her? Because I was always confused about that. But Oh hail no. Lol . Really though who is he? #heartbroken #kichyvibedestroyed #whatislife :cry:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I actually finished this months ago but I never got a chance to give my input, here it goes.

For starters this lakorn made me adore Namtarn, she's not the prettiest but she's so adorable and she lights up the screen. Helps that her character is cute (for the most part). As for Ken, his acting sucks again, I'm quite disappointed, he was doing so good before but now his acting is awful. However he had chemistry with Namtarn so I guess it evens out.

Plotwise, there wasn't much to work with after it was revealed that Jan was not gay. Mint's character was so not necessary and was basically used as a last minute attempt to add a subplot and it kind of ruined the lakorn. This lakorn had a reasonable amount of episodes but the dragging made it feel like it was 20 episodes, I was really frustrated with the unnecessary things like Mint's character, the orphan kids, Jan's pretend anger. It should have focused more on Dao making nice with Mama Dao but it was rushed and all we got was a rooftop ending with semi pretty clothes. Hopefully Ken and Namtarn have another lakorn with a better plot and Ken's acting will improve once again. 3 out of 5 stars.

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Some guy named Pai, I don't know what he looks like, but noooo my Kichy heart :'(
Pai?... Pai who? Girl can you provide us with his last name haha or a picture? :cry:

Cupid Candy said:
I actually finished this months ago but I never got a chance to give my input, here it goes.

For starters this lakorn made me adore Namtarn, she's not the prettiest but she's so adorable and she lights up the screen. Helps that her character is cute (for the most part). As for Ken, his acting sucks again, I'm quite disappointed, he was doing so good before but now his acting is awful. However he had chemistry with Namtarn so I guess it evens out.

Plotwise, there wasn't much to work with after it was revealed that Jan was not gay. Mint's character was so not necessary and was basically used as a last minute attempt to add a subplot and it kind of ruined the lakorn. This lakorn had a reasonable amount of episodes but the dragging made it feel like it was 20 episodes, I was really frustrated with the unnecessary things like Mint's character, the orphan kids, Jan's pretend anger. It should have focused more on Dao making nice with Mama Dao but it was rushed and all we got was a rooftop ending with semi pretty clothes. Hopefully Ken and Namtarn have another lakorn with a better plot and Ken's acting will improve once again. 3 out of 5 stars.
Yeah the overall plot wasn't that satisfying. Luckily Kichy brought up the mood most of the time haha. And glad to know there's Namtarn is getting more fans :wink: