[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Merry Christmas A ! thanks 4 da update info. my goodness, there is sequel in talk already when AJ barely started filming ! should b interesting. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
daytonalay said:
Merry Christmas A ! thanks 4 da update info. my goodness, there is sequel in talk already when AJ barely started filming ! should b interesting. 
Thanks daytonalay 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's so weird that they're thinking of a sequel when the first part barely started...filming?
I'm not saying it will be, BUT what if part 1 was a complete failure...will they continue with part 2??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
It's so weird that they're thinking of a sequel when the first part barely started...filming?
I'm not saying it will be, BUT what if part 1 was a complete failure...will they continue with part 2??
part 1 they already started check out the thread someone just posted the bts clip of their first day of filming so its ok to have a part 2 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
So you sure Ken Phupoom is going to be in here? I will be looking forward to it for Ken.
First its said Film he'll be pra'ek but due to his other schedule six senses 2 and Ken P his free so they pass it to him and nang'ek is Namtarn 

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
part 1 they already started check out the thread someone just posted the bts clip of their first day of filming so its ok to have a part 2 

I think what she meant was, since part 1 haven't aired yet, we don't know how good the reception is/will be enough to consider a sequel. Usually sequels are a result of a successful first part. Here, we don't even know how the response for the first part will, but there are already talks of a sequel, which I find pretty funny too. Like phatman said, what if part 1 was a total failure, all their inputs for a sequel would be no use. Unless they just go ahead and make one regardless.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think eventhough part one may be a failure, people might still want to see a part to to see what happens next and to see if it was better than the first one. Haha, but I would love to see both.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG already? lol Geez part 1 isnt even finished at all...I have no idea who the actress is and no taste for Ken P alone so might skip out on this!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
OMG already? lol Geez part 1 isnt even finished at all...I have no idea who the actress is and no taste for Ken P alone so might skip out on this!!!
the actress she's a new nang'ek and new comer to Ch3 her name is Pichy Namtarn its the girl pairing with Ken T called majurat see nampueng

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
the actress she's a new nang'ek and new comer to Ch3 her name is Pichy Namtarn its the girl pairing with Ken T called majurat see nampueng
thanks A 4 info. i think they will be cute & compatible, should be interesting !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
daytonalay said:
thanks A 4 info. i think they will be cute & compatible, should be interesting !
sure they are cute since they both the same age born the same year 1991