[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It's the fitting and they are that touchy! Looks like the characters will have a love-hate relationship! I love bickering couples!
Ken & Namtarn are really too cute together! I'm sold! Kichy sounds good too! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Haha ok ok.. How about we keep it Kichy? It sounds uberly cute! Lol and then when people ask 'who's Kichy?' --- we can just say 'Oh, Kichy.. the stiff couple'! Hahaha jk

Kichy it is, Alice and QueenYeon! ;)
Kichy is very cute then we have KPN which sounded so cool 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Alice nothing has been finalize. i dint think i will be merging. Sequel is different from a big series like jutathep, 4hjhkk etc. So having seperate thread is fine for this as long as they r not interwining like the two series i mentioned.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
Alice nothing has been finalize. i dint think i will be merging. Sequel is different from a big series like jutathep, 4hjhkk etc. So having seperate thread is fine for this as long as they r not interwining like the two series i mentioned.
okay then, btw this part 2 is finalized cos we have a fitting clip 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Ken look Ok, but not likable. Namtarm look much better here than in Majurat see nampueng. I wish it was different p'ek. In my opinion he will always be supporting actor than the main lead. Sorry for his fans. But I don't find him appeal or have aura enough to be p'ek. Some people are just have the look, but it's not attractive to make you want to see them over and over.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I think we should keep Dao Kaew Duen and Dao Kieng Duen separate if possible? It makes it a little easier via mobile. As much as I love Janie, I dont think I'll be watching Dao Kaew Duen so if ppl spazz about them in the same forum as Ken P & Namtarn's, ppl like me may become confused Lol I hope that made any sense..

@Alice: Kichy is cute! I like it a lot! Good job coming up with it :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
So Ken is Aum & Janie's son? That doesn't really make sense, since everything about part 1 look modern, from the set to the clothing, how are they gonna handle a 20+ years gap ?  :shrug:

anyway, thanks for the clip JellyPOP, those two are already making me squeal! I'm sure their chemistry will save up their stiff~ness for me!  :dance1:

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I really wanna know the storyline for this part too Lol sorry I'm no help but if anything- at least we know what kind of characters Ken and Namtarn will be portraying. According to what Ken and Namtarn had described their characters as Mom Luang J & Darika:

Ken P (as) ML is a man of few words but handsome & perfect while Namtarn (as) Darika is a mischievous and fiesty/hotheaded young lady who doesn't believe in love.. Lyn (@Iheartlakorns) says Ken plays the son of Aum/Janie while Namtarn plays the laan sao of an 'undertaker'..

I just wanna clarify.. 'Undertaker' would mean like a mafia right? Lol

siren-lily

sarNie Egg
They are so playful and comfortable together already. Their interactions are too cute which makes it harder for me to wait for it to air. Can't wait.

cecilia

Staff member
Super excited for this as well as p'Umm and Janie's version ..

Love Namtarn and looking forward to watch their beautiful nice set of teeth :p
*Couldn't stop laughing ken making fun of their teeth -- the two are just so funny/cute together atm.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm shipping this KICHY  pair hope somebody will next come up facebook fanpage for Ken/Namtarn if nobody does perhaps i will create one for u all since 
i already made RCRome/Chompoo and pteamPope/Ploy fanclub