[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
LOL so I was looking at new instavids that Broadcast Thai's stylist @verasalon (IG) uploaded of Namtarn and in one of the two, you can see Ken P using Namtarn's phone freely in the bg while Namtarn's busy getting her makeup done LOL too cute! and so close!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
oh i didnt realize that was her phone 555  :lolyup:  Thats cute :pervie: toooo cuuute  cough. cough.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
LOL so I was looking at new instavids that Broadcast Thai's stylist @verasalon (IG) uploaded of Namtarn and in one of the two, you can see Ken P using Namtarn's phone freely in the bg while Namtarn's busy getting her makeup done LOL too cute! and so close!
i think the person that took pictures of her is Ken damn this Kichy is a very suspicious couple they are never separated from each other whenever or wherever there is Ken u will see Namtarn there too 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Here we go! Lol my 'unskilled' screencap for those of you who wanted to see Ken P using Namtarn's phone Hahaha

You can see her using her phone to take selfies (cr: gravy_sp)-- these photos are from a week or two ago. Yesterday, Ken P was using Namtarn's phone while she was getting hair and make up done (as shown in the upper right corner). You can see a bit of his side profile on the top pic, then his top half figure on the middle pic, and down to show that he was wearing that same shirt later when he took himself a selfie with fake facial hair + eyeliner on LOL

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
i think the person that took pictures of her is Ken damn this Kichy is a very suspicious couple they are never separated from each other whenever or wherever there is Ken u will see Namtarn there too 
Lol Alice, they're always around one another 'cause they're filming together.

I can't wait for this lakorn! Such promising cast members! plus romance comedy!! omg!

sarNie Adult
Daanng u have such good eyes @jscuttlebuggist !! When i watched the video my eyes were just focused on Namtarn the whole time :bhehe: 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
thanks cool for the updates! appreciate it! let's all try to make this forum as active as possible^^

anyone gonna tune in dao kaew duen with atichart and janie?? lol I'm wondering if I should.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
those clips above already been posted but who cares its for our Kichy fan cheerers 

sarNie Adult
it has?? ... Dang I probably missed it or I didn't see it since I was probably on my device :no:

@jscuttlebuggist, i don't know either. I wanted to since it'll probably be helpful when we was this one :lol: but I don't like the storyline either.I'm going to wait for good reviews first :p

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Looks interesting. I might watch it since I am already watching Janie & Aum. I hope Ken P. has improved since Rang Ngao.  :dance1:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Just gonna keep commenting... @x0unerthanlater; Aum and Janie's lakorn is out ALREADY?! :O I didn't know. & I'm sure he has improved. xD Even if he didn't since then, I'm kinda fine with it cause I liked his acting in Rang Ngao. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Just gonna keep commenting... @x0unerthanlater; Aum and Janie's lakorn is out ALREADY?! :eek: I didn't know. & I'm sure he has improved. xD Even if he didn't since then, I'm kinda fine with it cause I liked his acting in Rang Ngao. :)
give a try with Aum/Janie part episode 1 is already a good start