[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Marina; I KNOW RIGHT. Her acting was great. :3 I couldn't stand Ken's acting at first though. But he was cute so I got passed it. :) He has improved though so I'm all geeeeeewddddd. Him and Toey were super cute though.

OU YAY. PAGE 27. We are killing it noooow. xD

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Ntsuab-Ci: I never even knew about Ken until I saw the 4+1 Ch.3 Concert but I went crazy after I saw him in 3 Golden Men. He was one heck of a funny/playboy. I so AGREE! He matched Toey so well

@Cool: If you do find any updates let us know! Thankss. I can't wait to see more picturess.

I can't wait to hear the airing date for this Lakorn!

Ntsuab-Ci

He was so cute huh. Hehe. So adorable. Now he looks more mature.

BUT OMG. I just started watching Saeng Dao Klang Jai with Phet and Yardthip, hehe. It's kinda weird for me seeing Phet as a p'ek as for now but Imma get use to it HOPEFULLY! XD He so omg. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So handsome. <3_<3 I really need english subs though.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci: Yeah, her acting was awesome. It seemed like she had experience beforehand.
And the first lakorn I watched fully with Ken was Raeng Ngao 2013. That was when I started liking him. I don't know why I liked him though because his acting wasn't that good. Maybe because of his looks? XD I didn't watch 3 Golden Men, my sister did though ^__^ I almost forgot Ken and Toey were paired up before, hehe.

Wohoo for page 27!! :D
I agree with you about him looking more mature now.
I forgot about Phet being in a new lakorn. I wanna start it, too but I don't know ... since it's part of a series, I don't know if I should watch the other parts and then Phet and Yardthip's. Did you watch the other parts of the series first? :O
So glad Phet's pa'ek though, he's so wonderful :D

Ntsuab-Ci

@Marina; Yes but not subbed yet. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD': Oh & I thought you were somebody else! But you just changed your display picture, lol. Toomtam's so cute. :3

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; I KNOW RIGHT. Her acting was great. :3 I couldn't stand Ken's acting at first though. But he was cute so I got passed it. :) He has improved though so I'm all geeeeeewddddd. Him and Toey were super cute though.

OU YAY. PAGE 27. We are killing it noooow. xD
To be honest, i didn't really really really really like Ken but i didn't hate him. THEN Namtarn got into the picture and i LOVE LOVE LOVE her so I just fell in love with THEM .  :wub: and now i actually adore him so... I call dibs! HAHA. JK ....I can share   :bhehe:  :yummy:

Ntsuab-Ci

LOLOL, omg. Well, him pairing up with Namtarn made me like him eveeeeeeeeen mooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeee! But yes share, lol. :3 I didn't really like his smile though.. but it seemed it has changed a bit. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
@Marina; Yes but not subbed yet. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD': Oh & I thought you were somebody else! But you just changed your display picture, lol. Toomtam's so cute. :3

Ah, I see. Hope it does get subbed though.
And haha, I might change my pic cause I feel like the picture looks blurry or something, haha :) But yes, he's such a cutie :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
That picture above is too cute. The white smiley person is just like us girls fan-girling about Kichy! LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:
That picture above is too cute. The white smiley person is just like us girls fan-girling about Kichy! LOL
i love that picture of Kichy, its very adorable though its not that clear but who cares about the quality as long as we can figure how lovely Kichy is 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Looking forward for this lakorn!

We have Ken, Namtarn, Toey, & Phet.  Great pairing!  Can't wait to see them!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

Can't wait to see them couples too! ^^ I swear, cutest all four couples I seen in a while. Did that make sense? LOL. Oh well.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alice: True that! Kichy will always be looking great together.  :heart:

@Ntsuab-Ci: It made sense. I feel the same way as youu! I dont know how to say it but the 4 pairings are just very compatible and have great Chemistry!