[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So Yaya will be in this lakorn, the one with Umm, and Prissana? She sure is keeping herself busy. Wonder who is praek? If it's still Por Thrisadee.. I cannot imagine them together.. Ehhh.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So Yaya will be in this lakorn, the one with Umm, and Prissana? She sure is keeping herself busy. Wonder who is praek? If it's still Por Thrisadee.. I cannot imagine them together.. Ehhh.
I know right, I can't imagine the two of them together too. I rather have Taew and Por T if he is in here.
But if he's not then okay whatever/ha. Since the pra'ek is not confirm then it's back to the guessing game.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I read the summary this roles seems too similar to Jeed in DJA and her role in Torranee. I was hoping it was a different genre instead of country type of nang'ek again.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Please I really cannot see Por T with Yaya !!! Too weird from where I am standing. After Torranee , Yaya is going to pair with Aum and now Por T. I am so unhappy right now...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay!!! I'm so happy Yaya has so many lakorns, lots of Yaya to see this year. She's fortunate to be able to work with the oldies like Rome, Aum and Por.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
so yaya have 4 larkons this year wow what about kimberely??,its not like im complaining but I wanted some other ne'ks to get the role.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
After Torannee Nee Krai Krong, Yaya will film Maya Tawan with Aum. Dao Raung is still in the works maybe by the end of this year or start next year! She's not sure!!

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Im glad that yaya have new work but it is going to be soo busy for her! :(
Hopefully the praek isn't por because they don't match each other!!!
I noticed that por like to be in lakorns that take place in the country side. 0_o

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Who know, maybe they're match well. Never see both them pic before. Are they confirm p'ek is por t now if they did already then omg they finally back in here at the first yay.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So who really in here??? Im so lost lol...BUT yeah!! More lakorn of Yaya!!! Love tat girl but she need some rest or shell age faster than we though lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wat kind of story line is this btw...i want to see Yaya in a lakorn were she mean and strong and brave a revenge lakorn...i see her alot with a sweet face girl i want simething new for yaya...i hooe to see her soon in a character like tat i lov this girl she a great actress...anyways sorry for being off topice but about Por as pra'ek why dont the give Grate a try lol