[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
There's barely any pix of Por and Yaya in most of the scenes.
It might be because this lakorn is more focusing on the nangek then the praek. But i'm sure they will have a lot of scenes together. But like i said that this is more focusing on the nangek then the praek. And about that there are more pictures of yaya might be because she have film more scenes then Por have did. Sometimes when she film DR por isn't there cause he doesn't have scenes. But pictures of them will be out soon ( i guess)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
trying to imagine the end of the year
no need to it's only 4 months away
120 days somewhere around there

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Omg yaya looks so cute in here, cannot wait to watch this
I love the tough and tomboyish type of n'ek, more entertaining and spicier then the weak n'ek
Thanks cookiies for the news

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ agreed. I love tomboyish characters because they're more entertaining and have a lot more dimension to them as oppose to the typical weak n'eks or straight up arrogant, b*tchy n'eks. So far, I've enjoyed all of Yaya's roles.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
ive enjoyed and adore yaya in all her roles! do u guys know if anyone is going to sub this, it will be a pity if it's not :(
oh and i love jack too, he's so cute and funny

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I haven't heard of anyone planning to sub this lakorn but will keep an eye out for it. Too bad Wishy stopped or else I'm sure she would've considered this project as she's a fan of both Por and Yaya.​

Credit as tagged​

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yaya is cute and talented, i dunno why some ppl are so harsh on her, complaining from her clothes, braided hair (man it's her hair, she can do watever she wants with it!) saying shes thick and has fat legs (goodness that would make half of us obese??)
so upsetting :( just bcos yaya is paired with nadech multiple times, some ppl dislike her 4 it, i mean if nadech is to retire tomorrow it's understandable but he's still sooo young, he's got so many opportunities to act with other n'eks.
will support yaya all the way! oh thanks chubbycheeks please keep an eye for eng sub, hugs and kisses

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Don't be too upset bubbles. Every actor and actress out there will have both fans and haters regardless of how popular and how talented they are. There's a lot of insecure people out there who have too much time on their hands. I could never understand exactly why some people choose to focus on people they dislike when they could use all that time to support the one they do like but that's just reality where people let their hatred take over. Consider this the price that Yaya has to pay for being popular. The more well known she is, the more pressure she gets where people set high standards for her acting and overall performance. I feel like some times, people think that because Yaya is the hottest commodity atm, her acting has to be "top notch" and she has to be flawless in every way so they'll choose to pick on her with the littlest things when they see any faults. Unless you live in a world of delusions, there's really no such thing as perfectionism. If people are simply hating on Yaya solely for the fact that she's been pairing with Nadech then that's their problem to deal with, don't be starting trouble and making things difficult for everyone else just because you're not satisfied. lol. Sorry so OT. hahah

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
nicely said chubbycheeks!! cant wait till the end of the yr for this drama, but it seems like yaya is not filming this alot, makes me worried abt her not making it for RFTD, praying my butt off for yadech to be in that series hehe

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
555, thank you bubbles. I forgot to mention that everyone has different opinions. We might see Yaya as cute and talented but there are those out there who find her annoying and that her acting is unappealing. That's their thoughts and fair enough but once they cross the border line of constructive criticism and bashing, that's when things get a little ugly. Whether you hate her or love her, by constantly coming to a thread with her name or following her on different social networks, it automatically shows that you give her A LOT of attention which is very contradicting to the word "hater" unless you have some secretive ulterior motive or you're just plain obsessed. So.... whenever you come across any comments that make you itch, remember this quote - "respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy". Sorry. I feel like lately I've been writing oh so many little mini essays. Can't help it when there's so much unnecessary drama polluting the air when it comes to the cyber world :lol:

Anyways, Yaya is focusing more on filming Maya Tawan because she has exams right now. I'm still iffy about how this lakorn is suppose to air by the end of the year but let's just wait and see na. Yaya's education and health is most important right now.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
yaya is cute and talented, i dunno why some ppl are so harsh on her, complaining from her clothes, braided hair (man it's her hair, she can do watever she wants with it!) saying shes thick and has fat legs (goodness that would make half of us obese??)
so upsetting :( just bcos yaya is paired with nadech multiple times, some ppl dislike her 4 it, i mean if nadech is to retire tomorrow it's understandable but he's still sooo young, he's got so many opportunities to act with other n'eks.
will support yaya all the way! oh thanks chubbycheeks please keep an eye for eng sub, hugs and kisses
if they're calling her fat
i wonder what should call myself
she is perfect they way she is
dont hate dont discriminate
dont hate motivate