[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Really? Western people have thick bones? I only know Westerners tend to be taller than Asians, about thick bones, I never know of

Wait, Nadech's bones are small, but he is also partial Western blood, maybe he is a special case loool

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Really? Western people have thick bones? I only know Westerners tend to be taller than Asians, about thick bones, I never know of

Wait, Nadech's bones are small, but he is also partial Western blood, maybe he is a special case loool
LOL----Nadech is tinier/smaller than Mark and Boy [which both are full Thai] lol so maybe not all westerne/thai are all big bones. LOL Mario is small too. LOL

---

In Yaya's case, some said some people are starting to call her "big". So, I was simply stating that she's half western so expect her to have bigger bones. lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
LOL----Nadech is tinier/smaller than Mark and Boy [which both are full Thai] lol so maybe not all westerne/thai are all big bones. LOL Mario is small too. LOL

---

In Yaya's case, some said some people are starting to call her "big". So, I was simply stating that she's half western so expect her to have bigger bones. lol
thats not nice
she spent her child years in america so it's pretty normal
she not big at all because if she's big then its basically saying the people around the world giants.
no i'm kidding
can we just stop thinking about her size because i personally have ultra big bones

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I forgot to mention that everyone has different opinions. That's their thoughts and fair enough but once they cross the border line of constructive criticism and bashing, that's when things get a little ugly. So.... whenever you come across any comments that make you itch, remember this quote - "respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy".
u really speak my mind, i really respect other ppls opinions but when they cross the border line of constructive criticism it does become really disrespectful and uncalled for but since we cant change ppls minds and there is no reason why we need to, lets use it as an opportunity to help support yaya
will use ur wisdom chubbycheeks and ignore those haters and will not let them affect my fondness for yadech anymore
fat or not fat yaya is still beautiful in my eyes and nadech's (hehe from a hopeful yadech biased fan's mind)
im kinda glad that yaya is focusing on MT so can watch it soon (yeah!) and so she doesnt have to balance between 2 lakorns at once, but hope it's early 2013 that see DR, cant say it enuf but the DR gang is too cute!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
hahahahaha oh gosh this is too funny. the so called theories and comments being shared here are hilarious. :bhehe: talok ahh! i wont bother using reason here since it's pretty pointless LOL but just a correction, Yaya was born in Pattaya and was raised in Thailand all her life.

i could careless on other people's defintion on 'fat' and im not really that shallow of a person. i personally think yaya is fine. she's like the middle ground between too skinny and kinda chubby. besdies, majority of ppl don't comment on her body, it's mainly just a few particular individuals at a certain forum lol.

Anyways back to DR, im fine with it being aired next year. I never understood why they needed to rush on it when both the production and cast are quite busy. I'll have something to anticipate in 2013.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
you are so nice in always uploading the latest videos and pics for us. thank you so much
i want to learn how to upload pics and videos aswell hehe, can you please teach me!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
you are so nice in always uploading the latest videos and pics for us. thank you so much
i want to learn how to upload pics and videos aswell hehe, can you please teach me!
ifs its from the web all you have to do is copy the image ans paste
and for a video you have to copy the link and paste it but sometimes it doesnt work

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ifs its from the web all you have to do is copy the image ans paste
and for a video you have to copy the link and paste it but sometimes it doesnt work
videos copy/paste link it on a different tab or page to make it works