[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The man you see in DR's BTS videos is Num Krit. He's the director for Maker Group Company. P'Mam normally works with Pajaew but since he was contacted to direct Raeng Pratana with Nadech & Kimberley, P'Mam is working with Num Krit. For the Rising Sun series, Khun Ja and Khun Jett will be "producing" while Khun Krit will be "directing".

somp9

sarNie Adult
Khun Jett, is he Kimberly's boyfriend?
hope he is a good directing for Yadech in the Rising Sun Series.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Khun Jett, is he Kimberly's boyfriend?
hope he is a good directing for Yadech in the Rising Sun Series.
yes..he is kimmys boyfriend
i'm sure he'll do well directing he is also directing one of kimberlys upcoming lakorn

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Np Bubbles. Anyways, back with DR, Yaya will be filming again in December.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya won't start filming RFTD until she's finished with both lakorns. MT should be done pretty soon, they've pretty much filmed all the important parts already. She might have an overlap for MT and DR in December for a while but it should be fine because she should be on school break then.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yaya won't start filming RFTD until she's finished with both lakorns. MT should be done pretty soon, they've pretty much filmed all the important parts already. She might have an overlap for MT and DR in December for a while but it should be fine because she should be on school break then.
thanks chubby cheeks

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The stiryline is really interesting, but i just don't like how Por looks next to Yaya, but i'll watch it for Yaya no matter what. It's not that i don't like P' Por, but i just think his head is too big for Yaya, but i love him with Namfon P.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya's on break now. Maya Tawan will be done next week and she'll be filming DR before she leaves to the US for the Lays tours. Everything seems to be going according to plan. Thanks for concerns on Yaya Bubbles8. She's going to Norway after she's done with Lays since her family visits there every Xmas/New Year so that shall allow her time to relax and enjoy herself : )

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
New pics of our cute dao reung and her gang! pics credit to: YayaUrassaya.com fb sorry i dont know how to make the last pic smaller heh