[CH3] Ded Pbeek Nang Fah (Who & Who) : Son Yuke/Patricia Good

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Pat has problem with Nadech because of all the fan.  Some of Yadech fans bash her...she said she understand and she's not mad, but I'm sure it does takes it toll.  She's shooting a lakorn with Mark and she is good with him. 

As for Son and Pat acting in another lakorn together.  I don't mind as long as it's not the same storyline.Their lakorn did get good ratings. At least her lakorn are not all son 100%. She is playing with other p'ek. Slow and steady.  They are not the only couple pairing together one drama after another.  Yadech is a very good example..Ken and Ann T...Weir and Min.....Toomtarm and Vill.  Bow and Mike. I don't mind as long as it has a good storyline, good acting and of course the chemistry..........

If we go back further in the older days....Willy and Mew, Kob and Num, Ann S. and Sam Y. Basically recycling couple is nothing new.  It happen decades ago....
Doh...I feel old....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yadech is a prime example. Haha. Yeah, it's nothing new but I think fans think Pat is still so young, she should be paired up with other people too. Plus Son fans know that he usually only films one lakorn for Ch. 3 per year, so they want to see him with another actress.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
xcinsationalx said:
Hmm maybe I'll check out one of their lakorns then. Which of their two would you recommend? 
I haven't seen their latest one. Their first wasn't by all means a masterpiece but if you want to watch for the chemistry go for it. Be warned it's quite slow and irritating most of the time. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kkrystal said:
Pat has problem with Nadech because of all the fan.  Some of Yadech fans bash her...she said she understand and she's not mad, but I'm sure it does takes it toll.  She's shooting a lakorn with Mark and she is good with him. 

As for Son and Pat acting in another lakorn together.  I don't mind as long as it's not the same storyline.Their lakorn did get good ratings. At least her lakorn are not all son 100%. She is playing with other p'ek. Slow and steady.  They are not the only couple pairing together one drama after another.  Yadech is a very good example..Ken and Ann T...Weir and Min.....Toomtarm and Vill.  Bow and Mike. I don't mind as long as it has a good storyline, good acting and of course the chemistry..........

If we go back further in the older days....Willy and Mew, Kob and Num, Ann S. and Sam Y. Basically recycling couple is nothing new.  It happen decades ago....
Doh...I feel old....
problem Pat got anti by those NY fans even Taew also got bashed, whoever pair with Nadech will get bash and anti 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously these koojin fans needs to get a life, a reality life that is. Get out of the bubble. They're so annoying especially when they think everyone and their mamma wants their pra'nang.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Seriously these koojin fans needs to get a life, a reality life that is. Get out of the bubble. They're so annoying especially when they think everyone and their mamma wants their pra'nang.
they are just silly fans who cannot accept give spaces to others, its hard for them to control 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
they are just silly fans who cannot accept give spaces to others, its hard for them to control
Some of them are more then silly. I once overheard a group of koojin fans talking about how they want to go throw acid on a nang'ek's face cus she dare to have a dating rumor with the pra'ek. They were all saying that the nang'ek probably gave herself up for free ect ect. These girls were probably no more then 15-16! I was shocked and disgusted. I don't think i was ever that silly and horrible when I was their age. Crazy koojins fans. Smh

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I didn't watch their first lakorn but I watched the second one, "Malee Reung Rabaum". In my opinion I thought it was an enjoyable lakorn. I think it was Pat's best project so far. Even better than LSR. Son & Pat has a nice innocent chemistry. She doesn't look as awkward or stiff with Son.

I don't really mind the quick pairing again as long as the script is entertaining. Pat is still very young. She has more than enough time and chances to branch out in the future. I think she'll always receive good opportunities as long as she stays on track. I will look forward to this because I liked their pairing in MRR.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Some of them are more then silly. I once overheard a group of koojin fans talking about how they want to go throw acid on a nang'ek's face cus she dare to have a dating rumor with the pra'ek. They were all saying that the nang'ek probably gave herself up for free ect ect. These girls were probably no more then 15-16! I was shocked and disgusted. I don't think i was ever that silly and horrible when I was their age. Crazy koojins fans. Smh
omg silly brainless people wanting to throw acid on an actress, where have they got this crap idea from, some of them are adults 18 or over but acting like kids 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Push and Patricia will pair up in here. They will start filming at the end of this year.
       From KCL: @ ส่วนเรื่อง “เด็ดปีกนางฟ้า” เจ๊ไก่คอนเฟิรฺ์มเอง ได้ “พุฒ” พุฒิชัย ประกบคู่กับ แพทริเซีย เตรียมเปิดกล้องช่วงปลายปีนี้แล้วนะเจ้าคะ 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes. I think the producer is trying to make Push the next big thing at Ch.3. Another skip for me for Patricia because I'm not fond of Push's acting. She hasn't been paired with anyone I like. I seen her first lakorn as n'ek with Son. That's it. Lol. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm kinda excited for this for the new pairing. I'm still new to Push and Pat is still young so it should be interesting. They're both cute, I'm anticipating they'll look cute together lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
For me, I like both Push and Patricia but I can't really watch them since they still need many improvements. Ehh, it depends on the storyline and how good they look together.