[Ch3] Dokmai Tai Mek (Pao Jin Jong)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I agree. Even the newbies from before didn't even get a chance to really shine yet lol

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder why Ch3 is so obsessed with bringing so many newbies. They have some people with great potential but don't promote them well, instead they'd rather bring more new faces and make the channel so competitive. It also sucks that the Ch3 elders actually ordered Ah Too to cast all newbies for this one. If it were up to him, he wouldn't care for any of them lol. Anyways, I think a few girls from Sasa are going to be here. I saw some pictures of them on IG at Ch3 for casting. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ He was ordered? Then that sucks even more... :rant:

Well, it can't be helped when you have to listen to upper elders... :yuck:

fun

Expired Sarnie
The could at least give evening people a chance and have newbies start off in evening lakorns. Somehow I feel like Thai are the only ones who gives big roles to newbies. You don't see that often in other Asian entertainment. They normally start out as minor characters to supporting characters and if they are that popular, they get the lead roles. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I like this idea!!!! Dekhun caught my eyes in Plerng Chimplee and I see a lot of potential in Yam. They both look nice together.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yes for more Yam! I like her a lot, she just happen to always being cast alongside my least favorite thai actors. This one seems cute though

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow, Denkhun received work right after his negative IG incident with "Poyd." I hope he learns from his previous mistake and grow from there especially since he's still new in the ET. Followed him on IG for some time when I first heard about him because I thought he was good-looking but unfollow him after my phase was over lol Well, I'll be looking forward to this new fresh pairing since Yam is finally pairing up with someone who's about her age....wait, how old is he anyways? lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeedlove said:
They look cute together! Finally poor Yam gets to pair up with someone closer to her age. 
heard that Yam next pra'ek is James Ma which i am excited