❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Ch3 edit their wiki so this pretty much confirm. Begin 28 July with new schedule, around 1 hour 30minutes per/episode
Screenshot_2020-06-26-18-11-07-00.png

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't watched it so I don't know how it was, but didn't her lakorn with Mai do terrible ratings-wise? Arghh ch3 why??? Hope it's not true. I want her with James Ji.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
she has said in her interview 3 yrs ago ...for her 2nd lakorn with James Ma that she want to do a slap kiss

Ch 3 is not going to give it to her....she get the left over drama and she is constantly been pulled out of drama for Kim, yaya...

At this point she is whatever about it and is building her business with this as a :hobby"

...she been with them soo long...being a loyal good kid....She's smart...she knows what's up and is building her business and she get to act and dress up as a bonus and advertisement
gosh!!! i still can't get over what happened at Thong Ek... T.T

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Never gonna happen. I give up on ch3. To be truth i stop watching all drama except for Mint drama. No matter how popular how good other drama, i just cannot bring myself to watch.
to be honest, me too... i watch ch7 or gmmtv nowadays and i always kept waiting for mint's drama... and i don't really hate them but in fact been following the 4 ladies of 4 hearts of the mountain series, but then, when ch3 neglected mint and when other productions requested for her but ch3 switched her with another actress, i kinda stop watching yaya and kim's dramas....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Guys, if anyone have any idea of what Mint said then pls let me know

Sounds like drama that involve their group (furby)....it seems ppl are blaming mint...saying she is hooking her friends up to hi-so...i can't hear the questions. She mentioned Taew.

Mint said that she respect everyone. She said time and ppl will prove itself. She said Pupae told her to pass along that he is not hi-so but rather a cowboy. P'taew message her to give her a heads up. She said it is not true....she said it will prove itself...she is not a :mae seur: (cupid).

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Sounds like drama that involve their group (furby)....it seems ppl are blaming mint...saying she is hooking her friends up to hi-so...i can't hear the questions. She mentioned Taew.

Mint said that she respect everyone. She said time and ppl will prove itself. She said Pupae told her to pass along that he is not hi-so but rather a cowboy. P'taew message her to give her a heads up. She said it is not true....she said it will prove itself...she is not a :mae seur: (cupid).

She gets blamed and dissed every time a furby gang member starts dating a hi-so; the haters just jump at the chance and It's getting really annoying.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling

Thanks alot ❤
Y some people are so dumb nowadays. It seems like a trend that your puppy gets hooked up with your hi so neighbor puppy then the reason behind is Mint.. So dumb. She have to shoulder all the bad things people does.. when will they change. I am really getting pissed off bcoz of these people. The craziest thing is even media also supporting these idiotic claims

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
:love:
http://instagr.am/p/CCWcyghBvfD/ Synopsis

Last edited:

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
:love:
http://instagr.am/p/CCWcyghBvfD/ Synopsis
LMAO Alek's fat suit! He still look adorable tho xD

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Um....I want to check this out too! Not sure about the plot but def wanna check it out!