❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So since MUSE dropped this, it's no longer going to be subbed right? Because I checked and it does not seem like Neko is subbing it either

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
This drama start today, since no one will sub this so i had to watxh it live. Hopefully i wont fall asleep first :crybaby2:. Had a really bad tiring day at work. The boss asked me to fix someone else mistake. Ughhhhhhhhh

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Saw the first episode today. It started pretty well in my opinion. Although I don't have much expectations, still I hope to see some romantic scenes in upcoming episodes. Leads chemistry is good.
To be frank I felt like I have seen the same character properties of Mint's role in this drama in her last few dramas.. it's like repetitive.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Saw the first episode today. It started pretty well in my opinion. Although I don't have much expectations, still I hope to see some romantic scenes in upcoming episodes. Leads chemistry is good.
To be frank I felt like I have seen the same character properties of Mint's role in this drama in her last few dramas.. it's like repetitive.

Most of her role are similar.....that what they mostly give her....her earlier role had some series drama type.

But i feel in general most roles are all similar in a sense

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Compare to her previous comedy drama (nuaylubsalublove) , this is wayyyy better. I doesnot make me cringe at all. But why i like her scene with August more????

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Just based on the clips I've seen, totally agree with you guys about August. He and Mint definitely have chemistry. Loved that bit where he was smirking at her when she found out who his brother was.

In regards to Mint's character, yes, it does seem similar to previous roles cause' they give her the same roles all the time. BUT, Lucky seems a lot cuter than her other roles, and I think she's very natural here.

People on twitter were laughing about the scene where Alek shouts at Mint, "Did you pick up her vegetables!!" Seems like this lakorn will be effortlessly funny.

Hopefully it'll get picked up by chinese subbers, I can just get by with chinese subs.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang 1.8 is very low. Even the low lakorns currently are at a 2. I hope it goes up for the sake of Mint. Sucks she’s always in similar roles. Let’s hope her next lakorn is a drama with a good pek. I know she mentioned comedy but things could always change. She currently has no upcoming projects except that one she tweeted about.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 don't care about her...they give her mostly comedy.

Her last drama was with Jma.

Before hand she had drama and action. Johnny afone compliment her during his lakorn with her.

I feel it will pick up and the ratings will go up