[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
From what I read in that link that Libby posted, the novels have already been written and started selling on October 30th. Some brief detail about is that Yaa Oon the annoying aunt lol she receives a letter from someone who turns out to be Wilairumpa saying, "The Juthathep's broke their promise, I hope you all fail." Supposedly this will be the heart of the series because they don't know who sent the letter. There is also going to be a mysterious secret Taewaprom heir that appears in the series. Each of the Khun Chai's will have 3-4 children. For sure Khun Chai Ratchanon has 2 children Mom Luang Puthanet & Mom Luang Gantiga, It will be a series full of secrets. All the Taewaprom girls will live their lives separately and no one will know who is related to who because they have hidden their identities. 

I'm sorta excited now, but it will be awhile before this even becomes anything because channel 3 is still focused on The cupids. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I suspect alot of drama will be centered around Marathee's and Rumpa's daughters. The link even says that Marathee was the mistress of that Nai Pon and when he dies she is left with nothing because she wasn't his wedded wife. Another thing the article was kind of elusive about as well is the relationship to the Taewaprom girls. So we know that the nang'eks will all be of Taewaprom bloodlines, but it doesn't really say if it is really their daughters. This lakorn series will be 30 years after Juthathep. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Thanks for the information Tina!!!

I'm getting excited now!!!  But wow, a 30 year jump eh.  So no more seeing the original cast.. unless they hang pictures :p :D

I doubt this lakorn will be produced anytime soon, but I hope we'll see good pairings whether they are new or old :)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Hmmm. Present time. That'll be interesting but 30 years of holding a grudge because a promise between Taewaprom and Juthathep wasn't fulfilled?? I wonder will they all be grandparents by then since it's 30 years later? I kinda liked the old-fashion (or whatever year the Juthathep series had taken place) setting, maybe because the time setting fitted with their noble, gentlemen title. But I don't mind with present time.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think they will probably start casting for it and stuff after they cast for the cupids, maybe this will be 2017. The old cast can still be around, as their own children lol! It wouldn't be the first time in lakorns where they use the same actor/actress to play their own children lol. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Most recently would be Nang Rai Tee Ruk, Kim playing her own mom lol even if it is within the same lakorn, but it does happen. I can't think of any at the top of my head other than that right now. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwwe, as much as I would like to see the original cast playing the new generation... the pairings won't do.. since I would love to see Mint w/ JMA again.. but they can't if they're the children lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Michelle she reminds me of Bua Champoo sometimes. Michelle and Fair would be awesome. Fair in any decent storyline would be a dream really. Anything to make up for that piece of shit remake of Hua Jai Mee Ngao (and yes i am still very bitter)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you KhoOnxNouxWanxJa for the answer and info!

Awww, I really want to read the novel now. I want to know what happens >o<)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I like Michelle she reminds me of Bua Champoo sometimes. Michelle and Fair would be awesome. Fair in any decent storyline would be a dream really. Anything to make up for that piece of shit remake of Hua Jai Mee Ngao (and yes i am still very bitter)
She does! She's so cute. And I feel you girl! No more Exact lakorns for me until ToomVill or Jes and Gypsy pairs up. Lol.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Knowing this makes me happy.... However based on previous series I think only Katesara and Kathin will teach their children about good value.. Not sure about Marathee and Wilairampa since Marathee face become ugly and surely no one wants her while Wilairampa become crazy makes no one wants to marry her... Not sure if they put Sininoot here since she comes from Anupan family.... I think maybe Katesara child get pair with Peechai Yai child since both of family are still close... Not sure about others...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sometimes kids come out better despite their parents. For Rumpa's case for example she could have recovered enough mentality to have a family, but still be psychotic and her daughter grows up with her own good values taking care of her mother. Marathee could have possibly been pregnant during the ending of the Jutathep series? Sinninoot should be apart of this, from the summary it said, "The children will be of Tewaprom, but remember the Tewaprom also includes Khun Chai Anupan and the other Khun chai" I don't remember the name lol... It also isn't a sure thing that Marathee's and Rumpa's daughters will be the nang'eks. In the link it said something about they will be included, but the nang'eks links to the Tewaprom how? It isn't revealed yet. 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Sometimes kids come out better despite their parents. For Rumpa's case for example she could have recovered enough mentality to have a family, but still be psychotic and her daughter grows up with her own good values taking care of her mother. Marathee could have possibly been pregnant during the ending of the Jutathep series? Sinninoot should be apart of this, from the summary it said, "The children will be of Tewaprom, but remember the Tewaprom also includes Khun Chai Anupan and the other Khun chai" I don't remember the name lol... It also isn't a sure thing that Marathee's and Rumpa's daughters will be the nang'eks. In the link it said something about they will be included, but the nang'eks links to the Tewaprom how? It isn't revealed yet. 
Exactly, because Sinninoot and Katin are their cousins and are Tewaprom. Whether they weren't the daughters of the dad that made the promise with the Jutathep's father. They were still apart of it so they should be included.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I want Nycha, Pim Prima, Michelle, and Ice Amena, please no newbies and make use of what they already have. Hoping for Prang would be too impossible, but I wish she could be in here too. Please please please no newbie.