[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I hope CH.3 put Mo in good use. She a very talented girl and thank god she left ONEHD even tho I like her with some of the pra'ek there but they are not giving her the spot light she needed.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
The SJ series is my heart and soul and I feel so picky. Lol. I do hope Pie get's placed in here. I actually don't mind the rest of the girls from the photoshoot except for Diana (just not a fan of her acting but she's ok). I'm a bit iffy on Namwhan too but she's actually ok from what I've seen her in.

All the boys I approve. I for some reason really like Peak's look because he fits this series look for me. And I have to agree that Nine is most likely already in here LOL. I don't mind either though.

I've just been really researching the plots and still feel conflicted on which child gets paired up with what daughter lol. It's weird but cute. I can't wait to see real confirmation news for this one. I'm excited to see this get going!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ah same, I don't really want diana in here lol. She doesn't have that nangek aura to me just yet.

Geez, I don't even know who I want to be in here anymore. I'm just waiting for ch3 to decide. I'm fine with the casts as long as I'm okay with them & their acting isn't bad.. I don't really have any crazy expectations.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like the actors but the problem for me is that they all look way too young. I like them all as actors (the ones I’ve seen so far) but their youngness kills it for me!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd like to see Mo with Pon. They looked really good together at Ch.3's calendar signing event. Plus, he's following her on IG. :naughty2:
953EAD62-9007-4F8A-8297-FA3DA90D660C.jpeg
584E7DB1-B1E8-45DC-A0CF-7E4F053C5981.jpeg
DEB625BD-5325-41F0-B83C-6177EE8E41C7.jpeg

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo and Pon look nice together! I like that. Inn and Mo too. :D
9 and 9 would be so cute too. I like how she looks with Peak and Nine.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Anyone else on board with 9 and 9 though? I like them. The height difference is quite cute.
I would be so freaking happy if Nine and Kao paired up! Nine is a p’ek I’ve had my eye on but he’s only gotten n’eks I’m not into so that’s been a bummer for me. If he got someone as talented And pretty as Kao, I’d be ecstatic! Plus she had such a big height difference with Great, imagine with Nine :love:

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
These new actors are so young looking :confused: I prefer manlier looking guys but I see Ch3 is starting to care more for the young and prettier looking guys. Hopefully in a couple more years they will start to look a little more mature.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm super down for Nine and Kao! Yes, the height difference is already too cute! Hehe. I would also love to see Nine and Patricia. Either one, I would be pretty darn satisfied.