[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh, First is such a cheater,ha. He knew his little bro was going to sing for Yard but went up to the stage first and sing for her. He is so mean.hgahha. Aww... Younger bro is sad now.
:( I'm only on episode 11.Catching up! Yay!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh my gosh, First is such a cheater,ha. He knew his little bro was going to sing for Yard but went up to the stage first and sing for her. He is so mean.hgahha. Aww... Younger bro is sad now.
:( I'm only on episode 11.Catching up! Yay!

But I love how he did like that. :coverlaf:

sirpass

sarNie Hatchling

it's from หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล fc fanpage

i just tag it to Firstlovelyclub : :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg kob jai ter na myheromike posting those cute pictures of First and Yard I shall
reconsider this pair the next koo-kwan Yard hasn't found her best match yet but seem
she has met one its 'First' :kiss3: :cheer:

myheromike

omg kob jai ter na myheromike posting those cute pictures of First and Yard I shall
reconsider this pair the next koo-kwan Yard hasn't found her best match yet but seem
she has met one its 'First' :kiss3: :cheer:
Ur :welcome: ja. Me too,but I like tui with yard too.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Omg... VEE is not needed to have a happy ending in this lakorn!! She likes you blind asses guy!! It should end with her getting with a different guy!!

myheromike

Gosh can wait for tomorrow it getting interesting. Today epi was so cheering :nailbiter: :nailbiter: what the hell are vee punch first for what. Stupid do nothing on help pleng why you has to punch khun saht huh. :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: I talk about the next part na ka.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Haha... I'm getting my hair done right now and about to YouTube DTNDJ in this joint!! Sorry fellow customers :) I wanna watch Khun Saht & Pleng!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
how's this lakorn going? im only uploading this weeks, but havent watched yet lol.. i got too sidetracked with chinese dramas hehe..